From here to Eternally Slim

Thats a lovely piccie Ronnie. x

CD, thanks..have bought my calms, and they will be what I take before the interview. Now.. do I take them an hour before or sooner then that :confused:?

start taking them today hun, then they have time to get in your system & make you all super relaxed ;) x x x

wishing you all the luck in the world ( not that you will need it...you will be fine :)) I wont be here to do it tomorrow hun... so heres my good luck dance in advance

150fs460435.gif
644zw9c.gif

:) You look beautiful and such a lovely dress

wow,wow,wow!!!!!!! RONNIE - you look absolutely blimming fabulous woman!!!! so slinky!!

Ronnie you look gorgeous!!!

Good luck for tomorrow eternal x x x

:)

hello.... read your post and i'd love to join if u would have me........... problem is i literally just signed up and i'm clueless as to working my way around the site.... anyways i joined sw twice and i'm obviously not doing it right as i never had real success... i'm here for support and as much advice as my brain can handle.... god bless have a lovely day xx:):):)

Hey Mali, can we call you Mali?

Welcome :D

We will soon sort you out and get you into the SW way of things properly. As long as you can cope with the periodical spells of bizarre that seem to happen a lot in here!!

Ah fresh bloooood! Welcome to the thread :D

I thought I'd pop in and apologise for being so rubbish this week, I've barely been online at all. I hope you're all doing well and having a great weekend

Well, WI dancing begins afresh tomorrow. Ideally, I would like to lose 1lb for that magic 100lb lost marker to get hit, 2 would be even better because that would put me slap bang on my new target, but I dont mind if I dont coz I have had 2 good weeks and am due a sts or a small loss, or even a small golden syrup based gain :D

ahhhh i'm beginning to feel like part of the fat busting family :) yes yes yes u can call me mali... or fresh blood... or new fat whatever u like haha...... its strange as i totally believe in sw which is y i joined twice in the past but i just dont understand y i had no luck and just gave up! hopefully u can help me where i seemed to have gone wrong! they recently introduced 'extra easy' and it sounded quite easy... tbh i'm willing to try just about anything.... also i have no idea of how to work my way around the site... ie get a profile pic etc.... any tips??xx love u guys xx

ahhhh i'm beginning to feel like part of the fat busting family :) yes yes yes u can call me mali... or fresh blood... or new fat whatever u like haha...... its strange as i totally believe in sw which is y i joined twice in the past but i just dont understand y i had no luck and just gave up! hopefully u can help me where i seemed to have gone wrong! they recently introduced 'extra easy' and it sounded quite easy... tbh i'm willing to try just about anything.... also i have no idea of how to work my way around the site... ie get a profile pic etc.... any tips??xx love u guys xx

Extra Easy only sounded Quite Easy? I wouldn't let SW headquarters hear you say that :D On a more serious note, EE is pretty good if you like having your meat and potatoes. I generally stick to red or green days myself, just because I like having 4 healthy extras. Whatever you do, if you keep a food diary we can have a look and let you know if you're on the right track :)

You can change your profile and user pic by clicking on the User CP link at the top of the page. I think you need 50 posts before you can do that though

i couldnt agree more! maybe i should consider staying with the basic red and green days! as of 2mora i'm gonna post my food diaries and hopefully my mistakes will be corrected and i can start making some progress..... just wondered tho,, can i email ppl directly incase i want to ask questions thats a tiny bit embarrassing??? xox this site is godsent... so helpful and motivational....

You can PM people but again that's only when you have 50 post I think!

Don't worry about things being embarrassing, we're a filthy lot. Nothing shocks us!

gr8!!! thats good to know,,, i think i need to re read some of my sw books as i forgot if i need to measure my carbs on a green day... this time i refuse to fail..... i'll keep u posted... keep an eye out for me :) xxx

Hello and welcome to Mali

Wow Ronnie - you look fab in that dress hun :)

EF - good luck and all the best for tomorrow at work hun *fingers crossed* *hugs*

Good luck to everyone weighing in this week - I've made gingerbread biscuits, apricot and chocolate brownies and tomorrow will be making ginger and white chocolate cheesecake for a taster tomorrow night.

am still about but am also still wrestling with the tax stuff! Will be back more after 31st if not before :)

hi mali, welcome everyone on the site is so friendly and welcoming, have a look a the sticky thread with advice for new members and there are some great recipes etc all great f or motivation and also if like me you lose your way will always give you a kick up the bum if you want it LOL

hello ronnie.... get those kicks ready cus i'll be needing loads lol///// im sorry but im still trying to find my way around the site so u'll need to tell me where to locate and read that thread :(

Back