FROM LL to CD - I've switched

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by CLUCKS, 21 November 2006 Social URL.

1. CLUCKS

CLUCKS Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Morning all
    Just thought I'd pop over to let you know that I have moved from LL to CD as of this morning. Financial implications & flavour restrictions are the main factors - so here I am 1 shake down - very nice it was too & 4ltr of plain water... I'm on SS for a month & I've basically got 2st to lose, I've put on weight as I've eaten for the last week and my new start weight is 11st 13lb.
    I'm going to be coming here quite a lot as I will now have no group support - thanks for reading xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nick

Nick Need help

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet/ Slimming World
    Hello there and welcome:)

You will find all the support you need with us lot.

Nick :)

4. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

Hi Clucks Im still here for you XX
    Well done on your switch and you'll be fab looking forward to your 1st weigh-in
    XXC:)

5. CLUCKS

CLUCKS Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    thanks - I'll do it!

Bless - you've been a breath of fresh air. I really appreciate your comments xxx :) :) :)

6. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

I just know how it feels we can do this even if some days are BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :( :D :p ;)
    Well done you hun
    XXC

7. unreal83

unreal83 Want to be a yummy mummy!

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hey clucks!

That was my start weight.............good luck and enjoy the lovely flavours!

X

8. punkass

punkass Silver Member

Hope u like it... i reckon its much nicer than LL and of course much cheaper!!

Good luck on ur two stone loss :)

9. Summerskye

Summerskye Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(34.6%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Welcome to the CD club Clucks! I'm sure you'll enjoying the flavours/choice and do just as well as you would have done with LL. We're all here to support you anyway :)

10. CLUCKS

CLUCKS Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Already feel like part of the gang!

I'm feeling absolutely gr8 :) ! Thank you all for your positive comments & yes already loving the flavours :) .
    I would like to point out that I am in no way trying to change other peoples mids about which VLCD they chose & up until recently about week 10 of the programme I was doing really, really well.:)
    Then personal issues (crisis after crisis) assisted in my 'fall of the wagon'. I jumped back on but by this point the flavours etc etc just weren't working. I moved groups again due to personal preference and they were all still abstaining BUT had finished their programme so I wasn't getting the actual counselling :( that I was paying for.
    Hence my final decision to move programmes xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.