FROM LL to CD - I've switched

CLUCKS

Morning all
Just thought I'd pop over to let you know that I have moved from LL to CD as of this morning. Financial implications & flavour restrictions are the main factors - so here I am 1 shake down - very nice it was too & 4ltr of plain water... I'm on SS for a month & I've basically got 2st to lose, I've put on weight as I've eaten for the last week and my new start weight is 11st 13lb.
I'm going to be coming here quite a lot as I will now have no group support - thanks for reading xxx

Hi Clucks Im still here for you XX
Well done on your switch and you'll be fab looking forward to your 1st weigh-in
XXC:)

Already feel like part of the gang!

I'm feeling absolutely gr8 :) ! Thank you all for your positive comments & yes already loving the flavours :) .
I would like to point out that I am in no way trying to change other peoples mids about which VLCD they chose & up until recently about week 10 of the programme I was doing really, really well.:)
Then personal issues (crisis after crisis) assisted in my 'fall of the wagon'. I jumped back on but by this point the flavours etc etc just weren't working. I moved groups again due to personal preference and they were all still abstaining BUT had finished their programme so I wasn't getting the actual counselling :( that I was paying for.
Hence my final decision to move programmes xxx

Back