From Maximus to Minimus - coming soon!

Not for the lack of trying though eh Loulou;):p

Haha you've built up this rep for yourself now .

I swear even Dirty Dawn blushes at times:eek::cool:

If i'd have been a girlie, I'd have been described as "petite" - I am very much at the high end of target range and believe me despite my fantastic act of showing otherwise I'm not actually stupid! - daft aye but stupid no!

PMSL ! Dawn, blushing - NEVER ;).

I'm not worried about you going too far either - I think you are too sensible. You know your own body I suspect (!) so I'm sure you will do what suits you.

Night night (maybe) !

Gail x

I think there's an unspoken thing going on here, so i might as well just say it.

Flirting in and around target is one thing, but I will not be happy and not relax until i hit that 100lb mark!

There I've said it, I've admitted it and it's out there.

I know it has been touched upon on here before, but 100lb is mega - it got to 1lb from being 7st (98lb - I got to 97lb) but when the inevitable question is asked - and I get it all the time at work, I would love to answer "100lb or 7 stone!"

It's a psychological as well as physical barrier or landmark.

I think I can manage and be happy at 145lb or 10st 5lb.

No doubt that might have to wait a bit as two week from now I'll be preparing to go to Florida! - it got a little messy last time:eek:

Anyway, I'm gonna challenge the lovely Dawnie!

I'll be up there to sort you out soon.

And, girls, I should be able to report back on just how Skinny our Steve is.

Oh, of course Chels will be there first. You try and spot him, Chels!

Thanks for the concern and wise words Lynne.

I have got a tiny frame though really (ok for the benefit of Dawnie matches my brain etc.)

If i'd have been a girlie, I'd have been described as "petite" - I am very much at the high end of target range and believe me despite my fantastic act of showing otherwise I'm not actually stupid! - daft aye but stupid no!

Besides, I can't actually go much smaller - just need to lose some excess and trim/tighten/tone etc.

Maybe I will really tell the difference when I go to this years family christmas party and the old cameras and video cameras come out. Then hopefully I will really tell the difference and might start relaxing and be happy with my loss. At present though I still sdon't see it - probably won't until I'm happy the belly is as flat as can be.:)

Might stop me having these large gains too:eek:

I don't think any of us who have lost weight see the 'new' person easily. I know I don't, because I found an old photo of me, which was taken when I was at my WW goal weight and commented to my daughter that I would like to look like that again, she replied, that was I stupid because I was just as thin now, and my hair was hideous then:eek:

I'll be up there to sort you out soon.

And, girls, I should be able to report back on just how Skinny our Steve is.

Oh, of course Chels will be there first. You try and spot him, Chels!
Now I know our Steve stands out from the crowd but trying to spot him amongst 40,000 could be a tad difficult, especially when 35,000 of those are all wearing [STRIKE]sh*t [/STRIKE] Sunderland shirts ;)

Good day today:D

I got loads of compliments wearing one of my skinny shirts - people asking if I had lost yet more weight! Puzzling because as you know I gained 8.5lb last week:confused:

Must be "slim-fitting"

So today i returned to cereal with 2x Weetabix (6syns) and 250ml s/s milk (HEXA) and a capuccino again (2.5 syns)

Lunch was corned beef sandwich & real mans mustard (beats chest a' la Tarzan) HEXB and another 4 syns (approx) - with the usually Apple, Banana and for a change, strawberries - the plums were too hard to eat and need a couple of days.

Evening meal was a baked potato & beans with a nice big leafy salad with lean ham and a single syn for the dressing (would have been more of a syn for undressing - trust me:eek:).

I make that approx 13.5 sys
Rain stopped walking today

Still 100% - but too reliant on extra easy! My least favourite plan. I am seriously missing ryvita & cheese and lack of anything crunchy!

Might go hardcore in the morning - look forward to getting going with the slow cooker too. Will try and think outside the box on Saturday's shop - try a few new things,

Going to have a nice cuppa tea now to finish of my milk rations and a Muller light.

Not scientifically proven, but feels like I lost approx 2.2 oz today.

Woo hoo.

Steve

PS Where's me matey Dawn?

Here I am sweetie!!! :wavey:

Are you still coming for me?

Only I just made it a little easier for you cos I GAINED 1/2lb tonight!!! :eek:

But...

I have a diversionary tactic to try to throw you off track a bit and put a little more daylight between us:party0011:

A challenge!!!

Now it's not weight related but I think it will keep you entertained over the weekend!!! ;)

My friend Jim of Troy has 3 tattoos, one on her hip, one on her ankle...

But where is the 3rd???

Do you accept the challenge Stevie boy??? :banana dancer:

But...

I have a diversionary tactic to try to throw you off track a bit and put a little more daylight between us:party0011:

A challenge!!!

Now it's not weight related but I think it will keep you entertained over the weekend!!! ;)

But where is the 3rd???

Ha ha ha. I am looking forward to that one..........................:cool:

Gail x

But...

A challenge!!!

But where is the 3rd???

That's unfair! - I'm damned if I do, and damned if I don't!!

Anyway, what about a 4th? - I could of course introduce her to my mate Rob the tattoo artist with his own shop;)

Anyway, it is common knowledge where it is as some of us frequent the "Off Topic" section;) - Carpe Diem indeedy:cool:

Aren't those little gains so damn annoying/frustrating?

Anyone heard from Michelle then? - had a nice chat yesterday and not heard since. 'Shell where are ya?

Oh no, Steve. The "Off topic" one, the new one, that's on the hip.
It's the other one that apparently you have to discover.

And I'm not having a 4th! (Certainly not till No 3 has finished healing).
I was never going to have a 3rd, except that I really wanted to put "Carpe Diem" somewhere. It took me long enough to work out where, and how. So another one's really not likely.

No 1 is readily visible, unless I wear long socks.
No 2 is definitely not!

Oh, and I'd better check with your "mumsie", whether she needs me to bring you anything.

Some spinach, presumably...

Why do you all do this to me?

second thoughts...

Why do I allow you to do this to me?

Night night everyone! - just noticed the time at the 6 o'clock alarm will be torture:(

Steve
x

Hey Steve,
I am here :D I have to admit straight away when I have come on to your diary I have started laughing and I have had a giggling fit to myself here for about a minute before typing! I completely misread your comment and thought you wrote that you wore your skinny skirt into work :8855::8855::8855:If that is the case I really hope you waxed and if not at least shaved your legs :)

Maximus said:
Why do you all do this to me?

second thoughts...

Why do I allow you to do this to me?

Steve
x

Erm...because we can!

And because you love it really! xx ;)

Hey Steve,
I am here :D I have to admit straight away when I have come on to your diary I have started laughing and I have had a giggling fit to myself here for about a minute before typing! I completely misread your comment and thought you wrote that you wore your skinny skirt into work :8855::8855::8855:If that is the case I really hope you waxed and if not at least shaved your legs :)

Welcome back 'Shell;)

I regularly wear skirts - ever since the ex found one in the back of my car I've had too:eek: :eek:

As for leg shaving? - ever since starting SW! - every ounce counts right?

Erm...because we can!

And because you love it really! xx ;)

Am I really so transparent?

Maths test for today.

As Florida looms closer, I've decided on a series of mini challenges. Three of them, ranging from Easy, possible to improbable.

Easy is to walk to Publix supermarket and back each and every day (1m each way) in addition to all the walking around both Disney and Universal parks.

Possible is the pledge to use the pool at villa and swim 1m per day (each morning after breakfast) - this is where the maths test comes in! - the pool is tiny - 24ft long. To manage the mile, that is 220 lengths! - exactly 1m!

The final one is to go to Florida and NOT GAIN weight. Improbable, but this time I have no Disney dining plan with disgraceful amounts of free food thrown in. I also will be able to choose my own restaurants (wow! healthy options) as well as stock up on as much fruit & salads as I need.

I know there's no way I can realistically expect to do it, but by trying I should get pretty close to it. Either way I fully expect to remain under 11st.

Evening Steve,

Well there's quite a few challenges there hun!

I think you could manage most of them, but do you really want to spend so much of your holiday doing stuff like that?

We all know how much you love a challenge (you'd have to what with the harem and everything ;)) but just make sure you don't overdo it! Remember you have harem duties to perform so make sure you come back in one piece! :)

mmmm think two are fine but the swimming one seems a little harsh when on hols... especially every day. Could you not say you want to swim x amount of lengths in total while there or so many miles but not make yourself do a mile every day?

I know you like a challenge but its supposed to be a holiday :eek: xxx

mmmm think two are fine but the swimming one seems a little harsh when on hols... especially every day. Could you not say you want to swim x amount of lengths in total while there or so many miles but not make yourself do a mile every day?

I know you like a challenge but its supposed to be a holiday :eek: xxx

Good point, well made! - I'll do that. I'll limit myself to 220 laps per morning, or 14 miles in total;)

THing is thoughJackie, I will be up and ready each morning approx 4.30 because of the time difference. When I was there in May, it was a case of getting up at stupid o'clock every day - it was the last day when I finally got to a reasonable wake-up time (6am) and then time to go home. This way I have time to myself and can have breakfast and a few hours splash time to work it off.

Very quiet on here tonight - I've got work in the morning:( looks like everyone's out having a life:cry:

I'm going on ebay shortly see if I can buy a life;)

Steve
x

Back