From pig to twig !!!!

eating water. thats a new one ;)

Ha ha I ment drank Lol maybe this diet is messing with my brain ha ha well I'm on day 5 and so far so good !! How do I follow/join ur group marty havny a clue how to work this site x thanks for all the advice !! I have noticed a strange metal taste in my mouth which the book assures me shoul only last a few days fingers crossed x x let's hope I'll be as good at the weekend and have z great loss on Monday and the same to all u guys x

Morning Shelly, that metallic taste is a Ketosis indicator, so it's good love.

Morning Shelly :D. How's it all going?

Morning Shelly.

Hola so that's what that awful taste is lol ! Well in 9 days I've lost 7 lbs which I pretty pleased with :) I feel great my skin has had a few breakouts thou but apart from that I feel great I'm sleeping better waking up
earlier and generally feel very positive !! Hope
eveyone else is doing well !! This book has really inspired me I read a bit of it every day and when I feel like caving I read some lol I nearly caved yesterday my son was eating a bag of crisps next to me and I had an overwhelming urge to snatch the packet of him and scoff them
all ! I swigged my water and the urge passes hurrah me !! I've not cheated once so far and have no intentions of doing so x

Hi Shelly, that's a good start then. :)

Well done shelley. Agree my biggest temptation when serving or sitting with dd!

Thank you x I've been making the kids teas and then whilst they r eating cooking mine so I don't pick I make them throw there leftovers in the bin so I don't have to that way I've not temptation to pick at them unless I want to go through the bin lol x jim how
long does this taste last for ??

I think it was about 3 weeks in my case Shelly, certainly not the whole time I was on induction thank god.

Hey shelly
I'm on day 14 now, but weigh in is not until sunday. So far I've lost 5lb. Its always slow for me but its a great start! Started with a 2lb headstart from my usual weight :)

I've bought the cook book which has some nice ideas in it, will be planning a new menu next week with some of the recipes!

How are you finding suppliments and the walking every day? I have a active job for 7.5 hours so I'll be sticking with that for a few weeks before getting fit with the kinect!

Thanks jim everything tastes funny lol
warimu I've not been walkig everyday as I go to zumba classes 3-4 times a day so I think that should be enough maybe I should do te walking aswell it won't do any harm will it x
I've not got the recipie book
I'll have to try it x have u done this diet before ?

:D Thanks jim everything tastes funny lol
warimu I've not been walkig everyday as I go to zumba classes 3-4 times a day so I think that should be enough maybe I should do te walking aswell it won't do any harm will it x
I've not got the recipie book
I'll have to try it x have u done this diet before ?

Zumba 3-4 times a day????!!!!!!!

Yes impressive - i do 2 (a week!) and im exhausted. You must be fit :D

No I'm not at all I just love it it feels more like a dance class that's y I enjoy it so much ! It's far better than the gym just wish I'd stumbled upon it years ago zumba rocks lol x I'm also starting a sexy rnb dance class on Thursday can't wait I will be able to walk in topshop without feeling like like the staff r looking at me as if to say " I think uve got the wrong shop love " lol x x

Back