From pig to twig !!!!

Morning Shelly.

I'm going to my first Zumba on monday!

afternoon jim :)
ladies u will love zumba x it can be a bit confusing at 1st till u get used to the routines but its ace the zumba instructor told us that each session depending on how much u put into it u can burn between 500-800 cals x enjoy ur classes let me know how u get on x

Hey shelly,

How are you getting on? I'm back on track after a blip! Me and a friend are starting Zumba a week on sunday. Its so good to find a weekend dance class. I work shifts and most are week nights :( really looking forward to it!
Whats the best thing to wear?

I'm going to try some new recipes this weekend and made one of my own the other day which i'm adding to my faves :)

Hiya I went to zumba last night and then got a takeaway tandori mixes grill it was delish lol no rice or chips of course ! I'm in a bit of a bad mood today as I weighed my self and have only lost another pound 8 altogether now bit I expected a bit more :( I know this is a horrible question but has anyone else noticed that they wee loads but doesn't really need the toilet much for anything else ?? I felt dead bloated and tires yesterday and I've not cheated once :( I have skipped a couple of meals coz I've felt so bloated has anyone else felt like this ?

Don't worry, that happens to all of us.

Your system will start "moving" again soon, but if not try psyllium husks (Holland and Barrett). I did when I first started Atkins, but now the green leafies do the trick for me :)

Cheers I'll have to try that will that affect weightloss do u think ??
x I forgot to say about the zumba take plenty of water and a towel and wear want u feel comfy in. I wear trackies and a vest top x hope u enjoy it x

Morning Shelly.

Back