Fruit syns

mr_boony

I read on here that a fruit becomes synned if it's in large quantities such as that for smoothies etc. I can easily eat a whole bag of grapes in one sitting would I then have to syn them?

Thank u

Hi i do not think you would have to syns these as fruit is unlimited and free on SW. I agree that some fruit are healthier than others but we can have as much fruit as we want.

The reason Smoothies are syned is that the fruit is pureed so you do not chew the fruit and so your tummy does not realise that you are eating. Well thats what i thought anyways :)

No love. Don't syn them. But.......I wouldn't eat them all in one sitting. I break off a clump and eat them. Sometimes I have more. Sometimes not. If they aren't there I wont gorge on them. They r superfree so absolutely eat some if ur hungry! But try eating them in smaller portions. U can still eat the whole bag but chances are u wont.

And just out of curiosity if u Do eat the whole bag...aren't u running to the loo???? Lol

If you're eating the fruit whole and fresh it is free - definitely on EE (that's what I do) not sure about the other plans.

When fruit is sliced, pureed, blended, liquidised it then becomes syned.

My C explained it to me like this...

You can drink a small cup of pure apple juice which may contain about 5 apples - and you won't be full up at all

...try to sit down an eat 5 whole fresh apples all one go... you're gonna feel full a lot sooner.

Yes I eat them whole they are like pringles I can't stop!!
I do red and green as can't get on with extra easy, they are free on both days.
I can eat loads of fruit and don't really feel full which is why I thought perhaps it should be synned. Can munch through a bunch of bananas, or bag of oranges in one sitting no problem! Is that weird?! Lol
I know it's so odd that I can eat a whole bag of grapes no problem, but a handful of raisins or sultanas and my stomach feels like it's in a vice lol.

If you're eating the fruit whole and fresh it is free - definitely on EE (that's what I do) not sure about the other plans.

When fruit is sliced, pureed, blended, liquidised it then becomes syned.

My C explained it to me like this...

You can drink a small cup of pure apple juice which may contain about 5 apples - and you won't be full up at all

...try to sit down an eat 5 whole fresh apples all one go... you're gonna feel full a lot sooner.

Sliced fruit is synned? I often have sliced banana with yoghurt - should I be synning it then?

Well I could try but it may get messy

You just wanna laugh so much that you burn extra calories!!! Go on ...admit it

Back