FUNCURLS FOOD DIARY, BLOG and CHIT CHAT!! New target set!!

Week 26- Day 2 (Wed)- Extra Easy- working 7.30am-3pm.

Brekkie before work- 6.30am- 2 egg omlette and a banana.

Work break- 11am- A pear, some strawberries and slices of mango. A raspberry Activia fat free yogurt.

Lunch in work-1pm-Spicy beef stew (previously cooked and portion frozen)- beef, vegetables and spices.

Snack-Kelloggs Fibre Plus dark choc/almond bar (HEXb1)

Well well well, I've decided to write today off because I simply can't count the syns!! I've been horrendous with my eating today! It all started when I got home from my shift and decided to attack some Thorntons chocs that I had last month for my Bday and hadn't touched!! I lost count, then decided to eat a small pack of minieggs and 2 packets of Velvet Crunch crisps! (Then 7 course seafood meal in local which I didn't hold back on!!) Just couldn't stop myself today and I haven't a clue why it happened! In 25 weeks I haven't had a day like this, even at Christmas time!! I think it may be because I know I'm having a full week of going out and deep down I've already resigned myself to thinking I can't stick to it very well this week so 'what the hell'!! This wasn't my intention at all and I'm really disappointed with myself!!

If I were to estimate my syns for the day I'd say about 80!!! I'm pulling out my first ever Flexisyn card!! LOL!!

Last edited:
EE!!!! waaah - why not red ? or is this due to eating out?
xxx Im having a EE day on Friday, gonna miss my 2 HEB's!!! :(

Thanks Loops!! I have had a horrendous day foodwise- my worst since being on the plan in 25 weeks!!! Drawing one BIG line underneath it and moving on from tomorrow morning!!! Hope you're having a good week!! Was it weigh day today?!XXX

EE!!!! waaah - why not red ? or is this due to eating out?
xxx Im having a EE day on Friday, gonna miss my 2 HEB's!!! :(

Yep EB, I'm having an EE week this week simply because I'm eating out nearly every day!! Horrendous day today foodwise! Don't know what happened!!X

dont stress over your 'relaxed' syn day - you still can lose/maintain!!!

im rooting for you honey pie! xxx

Thanks Loops!! I have had a horrendous day foodwise- my worst since being on the plan in 25 weeks!!! Drawing one BIG line underneath it and moving on from tomorrow morning!!! Hope you're having a good week!! Was it weigh day today?!XXX

It was indeed and a 0.5 gain which not happy about, had a 30-40 flexi day on sat then 100% since but I just can't get away with it......talked to C and think if I have an unplanned meal to try to recoup after as long as i don't go below 5 syns a day :sigh:

As for your flexi day, I think 25 weeks on plan and 1st flexi day is pretty impressive so no beating yourself up hun. As you've said line is drawn and start afresh today.

I've got a throat infection, doc given me 10 days of anti biotics :( thankfully working from home today and tomorrow so been able to drink loads more to sooth it.

Hope you've had a good day
xx

Week 26- Day 3 (Thurs) EE- Working 12.30-8pm

Brekkie- 9.30am- 2 egg herb omlette with 1/2 tin baked beans. Brown sauce (0.5 syns).

Lunch- 11.30am (before leaving for work)- Mango slices, strawberries. Kelloggs Fibre Plus dark choc/almond bar (HEXb). 3 Babybel Light (HEXa).

Work break- 6pm- Salmon salad- Tinned salmon, spring onions, red pepper mixed with Hellmanns XL 2 tbspns (1 syn) and a little curry powder, with rocket and mixed salad and tomato. A pear, 2 clementines, strawberries.

At home- 9.30pm- Thai Mugshot (0.5 syns). A Thorntons chocolate (3.5 syns).

Total syns 5.5.

Week 26- Day 4 (Fri)- EE- Day off!

Brekkie- 1/2 tin baked beans, 2 Tesco light choices sausages (2 syns) and 2 egg omlette. A banana.

Going to Cardiff to see Hairspray- will report back how food AND show went!!!...........I'm not continuing today's food diary!! Lets just say things didn't go according to plan!!!

Last edited:
OK, well this week hasn't gone too well!! Don't get me wrong, I've had a wonderful time over the past few days, but I haven't exactly been restrained on the food front!! I'm expecting a gain on Monday, but at least I'll know why!! Better than a gain when I've been angelic, which has happened and is devastating!! I'm drawing a line under it and I'm actually really pleased to be back on track today and in control again!! Maybe I'm blowing things out of proportion- I had a total of 3 naughty days this week, at least I'm not letting it run on, and it's the only true indulgence I've had since Christmas!! So here's the line!!!

Last edited:
Week 26- Day 6 (Sun)- Extra Easy- Day off!

Brekkie- 9.30am- Dorset Cereals Fabulously Fruity muesli 28g (HEXb) with chopped banana and 100ml semi skimmed milk (2/5 HEXa).

Lunch- 1.30pm- Ryvita fruit crunch (2.5 syns), 17g cheddar (3/5 HEXa) and marmite. A small tin of sweetcorn. Some strawberries. (Nibbly things really!)

Tea- 5.30pm- Sweet soy pork hock (Waitrose recipe- Pork hock, soy sauce, garlic, red chilli, root ginger, star anise, chicken stock, rice vinegar, brown sugar (?2 syns). Served with SW roast potatoes (Frylight), stirfried veg (spring greens, red pepper, onion, carrot) and steamed broccoli. An orange/choc sprinkles Mullerlight.

9.30pm- Small bunch of red grapes. An Options Indulgence cherry hot choc (3 syns).

Total syns 7.5 YAY!! FEELING BACK IN CONTROL!!

Last edited:
Week 26- Day 7 (Mon)- Extra Easy- Day off!

Brekkie- 10am- 4 Waitrose 'Good Little Sausages' (3 syns), 2 egg omlette and Frylighted sliced mushrooms.

Went for a 2 hour walk (involving beach and lots of hills).

Lunch-2pm- Local pub- 3 large fresh sardines served with free salad and a little bread (3 syns).

4.30pm- Kelloggs Fibre Plus dark choc/almond bar (HEXb).

10pm!- Pasta n Sauce Macaroni cheese (1 syn). 3 Babybel lights (HEXa). Some red grapes.

Total syns 7.

Last edited:
OK, so I put on 1.5 lb this week!! It was TOTALLY expected and infact not as bad as I thought it could be, so now completelyl back on plan (as of yesterday morning!!) and it's lovely to be back on plan and in control again!!X

Week 27- Day 1 (Tues)- Extra Easy- Day off.

Brekkie-10am- 4 Waitrose 'Good Little Sausages' (3 syns).
Frylighted sliced mushrooms. 2-egg omlette.
2 kiwi fruit and some slices of mango.

Lunch- 1.30pm- 3 Scanbran (3 syns) with my special egg mayonnaise (hardboiled eggs mashed with curry powder, 1 tbspns Hellmanns XL mayo (1 syn), spring onion and green pepper) and sliced tomato. A lushious lemon HIFI bar (HEXb).

In cinema- 4pm- Red grapes and mango slices. 3 Babybel lights (HEXa)

Tea- 7.15pm-chicken (cooked in slow cooker!- No skin) with steamed broccoli.

After choir practice/pub- 10.30pm- Sweet n sour Mugshot.

I started off having a red day today, but totally forgot and had a Mugshot tonight which would have been 10 syns on red!! Realised I had only had 1 HEXa and only 1 and 3/5 HEXbs so synned my Scanbrans and hey presto, an EE day, and far less syns!!

Total syns 7.

Last edited:
Thats great for ideas for meals etc, I keep meaning to keep my diary but forget.

I will start tomorrow.

Aww fanx!! I find it really helps to keep me focused writing it all down!! If I eat it I have to write it, and sometimes it stops me in my tracks!!! (It didn't last week though, but that was a one off freak week!!)X

Last edited:
Back