FUNCURLS FOOD DIARY, BLOG and CHIT CHAT!! New target set!!

Just to say HI!!! Heather.

Sleep well today,

hugs xxx

fillymum said:
Just to say HI!!! Heather.

Sleep well today,

hugs xxx

Aww thanks Sue! I'm not back tonight so can relax a bit! Got choir practice tonight and packing for London- getting train tomorrow morning ! Hope you have a great day whatever you've got lined up! Stay cool! X

HI FC and the rest of the non - eating pudding gang!:)

Thanks for the tea FC - very nice ! just how I like it.:)

I also have been known which embrasses my hubby like mad, brought a ML with me and a Alpen light bar and crumbed it in for my pud - can't do that at restaurants so much but can do it at friends houses:D.

But then I'm weak and see what they have cooked and leave all willpower on the floor.:devilangel:

Have a good day - onwards and downwards - fingers crossed after my WI tomorrow I haven't done too much damage....

Kats

Good luck to all!

Krupskaya - Your weight loss journey looks amazing! Well done, very inspiring :)

Hi folks, well I'm back from London and unscathed!! Heard about the riots this morning and was luckily far away from it all! How awful!!

I'm pretty pleased with myself as I exercised quite a bit of self-restraint over the weekend!! I would say I've eaten light, but not stuck to the SW plan, let's put it that way! It was more of a WW-ey type of weekend because I've eaten light and avoided naughty things where possible, but there were times that slighty synful things were fairly unavoidable- I just had little of them and had mainly good choices! I also did an awful lot of walking which I'm hoping will have stood me in good stead!!

So without going into too much detail/individual food diaries, here's how my food went over the weekend:-

Friday- Breakfast- 3 egg green pepper, mushroom and chilli omelette. Strawberries.
Lunch (3-ish!) Friend put on an afternoon tea on our arrival- I couldn't offend her by refusing everything so I had:- 3 minature granary rolls with ham & mustard and also smoked salmon & light Philadelphia, sushi, a few crisps, sundried tomatoes. A cupcake. Strawberries.
Late in the evening- Went to a cocktail bar- had a few nibbles but I hardly ate any- Tiny bit of cheese, chutney and 1 cracker, olives, a few chunky handcut chips. Everyone was still hungry the portions were so tiny! Off to Nandos- Couscous salad with chicken. (Just drank diet cokes and water!)

Saturday- Breakfast- Fruity mini Shredded Wheat (had to estimate 28g- ie not many!!) with sliced banana and semi-skimmed milk.
Lunch- Very late lunch approx 3pm- In Camden Market- Falafel wrap (4 falafels, a little hummous, salad, drizzle of chilli sauce in a large tortilla).
Tea- As had very late lunch didn't have much- went to a pizza restaurant but while the others tucked into their delish pizzas I only ordered starter of 4 king prawns (in little pancake roll type things but I didn't realise they would be!)) and small tomato and red onion salad.

On way home from show (went to see Priscilla Queen of the Desert- AWESOME!!) had squashed lemon HIFI bar from bag (had been carrying it around for emergencies!!).

Sunday- Had a lie-in. Brunch- 1 sausage, 1 slice toast (no butter), baked beans, cherry tomatoes, scrambled egg, a little smoked salmon. Drizzle brown sauce.

Tea- At Paddington stn- skinny mocha iced coffee at Costa. Large sushi tray for train home.

Late evening- Little peckish- Had a very small amount of dh's Chinese (chow mein). Mainly just noodles, veg and a couple of king prawns.

WI tomorrow could go either way. The above isn't all healthy stuff but I didn't have big quantities of it and I did tons of walking so I'm really hoping to pull off a small loss or a STS. If I don't I know I should next week as I'm going to be extra focused and Aunt Flo will have been long gone by then (she arrived this weekend!! Sooo inconvenient!!!) X

Last edited:
Week 93- Day 7 (Mon)- Extra Easy.

Brunch- 2 Quorn sausages (old style from freezer), baked beans and a Frylighted egg. Strawberries.

Before WI- Choc orange HIFI bar (HEXb).
After WI- Went to pub- Taverner's chicken- Chicken breast with lean bacon, BBQ sauce (?4 syns), cheese (approx HEXa), jacket potato (no butter), peas and salad.

At home- 2 Laughing Cow light triangles (2 syns). A little piece of bagel (1 syn).

Total syns 7.

Last edited:
Good luck on the scales tonight Heather.

Looks like you were pretty restrained in London......well done.

Thanks Sue! I'm happy to be reporting a loss of 1.5lb!!! Although still 2lb above my lowest weight yet I'm very happy with myself because of my self-restraint in London when I could very easily have gone off the rails, but didn't!! Yayy!! My aim is to lose 2.5lb next week as I have nothing planned so it will be a great opportunity to really apply myself!!X

Well done Heather. The food over the weekend doesn't actually look that bad to me - and as you say, not a lot of it. And well done for resisting the pizza. One of my favourite foods and if I got in a pizza place I just KNOW I would not be able to resist.

In fact, I think a pizza is going to be my treat when I get to target !!!!!
How sad is that?

Last edited:
Thanks Sue! I'm happy to be reporting a loss of 1.5lb!!! Although still 2lb above my lowest weight yet I'm very happy with myself because of my self-restraint in London when I could very easily have gone off the rails, but didn't!! Yayy!! My aim is to lose 2.5lb next week as I have nothing planned so it will be a great opportunity to really apply myself!!X

so awesome! well done! xxxx

Week 94- Day 1 (Tues)- Green (without realising it!).

Brunch- 3 Quorn sausages (old-style so syn free!). 3- egg tomato and green chilli omelette. Brown sauce (1 syn). 3 kiwi fruit.

Late avo- 2 Quorn lamb style grills. Brown sauce (2 syns). A choc Deluxe HIFI bar (HEXb). A cherry Activia fat free yogurt. 2 Gala apples.

Late evening in the pub- Tagliatelle with roasted veg and a (watery!) tomatoey sauce (?8 syns). Had some of dh's chips as so disappointed with my pasta (?5 syns!!).
Total syns 16.

Last edited:
Week 94- Day 2 (Wed)- Green.

Breakfast- 3-egg green pepper, mushroom and chilli omelette with 28g cheddar (HEXa1). A banana.

Lunch- Went for an 8 mile walk and stopped at cafe- had an iced ring doughnut!!! (approx 12 syns) and an 'Irish cream milkshake'!! (approx HEXa2 plus 5 syns). Not exactly a balanced lunch, but had a filling and late breakfast!

Tea- Quorn Swedish meatballs with homemade pasta sauce (red onion, garlic, red pepper, yellow pepper, courgette, fresh tomatoes, passata, basil) with tagliatelle, a few green beans and a corn-on-the-cob. A lushious lemon HIFI bar (HEXb2). Some blueberries.

Total syns approx 17, hopefully balanced out nicely by over 2 1/2 hours walking (approx 8 miles, maybe more).

Last edited:
Aww thanks Pesty and Clairey! I'm just eager to start breaking new ground again rather than losing the same lbs over and over again! XxX

Week 94- Day 3 (Thurs)- Green.

Brunch- Quorn Swedish meatballs with homemade tomato sauce (see yest) with wholewheat fusilli pasta. A peach.

Early tea-28g Shredded Wheat Bitesize (HEXb) with 150ml skimmed milk, sliced banana and blueberries.

Supper (after choir)- SW chips cooked in Actifry with Frylight (large jacket potato size worth with skins on). Tomato ketchup.

Milk in tea- (Part HEXa).

Didn't have full quota of HEXs today.

Total syns 2 (making up for yesterday).

Last edited:
Aww thanks Pesty and Clairey! I'm just eager to start breaking new ground again rather than losing the same lbs over and over again! XxX

Me too Heather......it's daft isn't especially when we are intelligent enough to know better.

Well done on your weight loss !!

I love your menus. Wish we could get such a good range of quorn. I am stuck with sausages, mince and the joint. Am going to ask sis to bring me some meatballs etc. when she comes over.

Your omelets sound delish. It is one of my favourite foods. Eggs are the perfect vehicle for almost anything you want.I even use up left overs in an omelet.

Big hugs and have a great day !!:hug99:

Last edited:
Back