Fuzzys CD diary

Fuzzys Angel

The Lovely James Hetfield
Hi guys & gals

Yesterday evening i met my CDC she is a lovely bubbly lady and made me feel really at ease, she had no objections to my husband coming with me. He came as he is worried about me staring VLCD again, the family have got it into their heads that i will go too slim, which won't happen i'm sure they think i wanna be a size zero....NO WAY that's not for me!. I've had a problem with my weight for a long time and a big problem with my body image, going from a size 22/24 to size 12/14 has been a big boost for me but i'd still like to lose more. My CDC explained to my husband that she would not let me lose to much weight and as i am still over the 25 BMI she was happy for me to drop a further 21lbs to a BMI of 23. Obviously she went into a lot more detail but i don't want to bore you with that.....We left her home with my husband being much happier about me going onto CD and supporting my decision to continue with the weight loss.... :hug99:

I'm so focused and really looking forward to getting to my target of 10st 7lbs i've not been that weight since i was 19 years old.

Woke up early this morning with a bottle of water on my bedside, guzzed most of that before getting up and showered, went downstairs and mad myself a hot choc mint:drool: it was lovely, so satisfying. I really felt that i'd had a good breakfast. Thoughtout the morning drinking load of water, i'm on my 3rd litre now. Just had a spicy tomato soup for lunch..Hmmm that was lovely aswell.

Been having a lazy day as i am a night shift worker at the local hospital and tonight is the first of a 4 night shift pattern, my CDC has told me for today it is perfectly ok to have 4 packs, as by the time i get home in the morning i would have been awke over 24hours. So another about 7pm before i go to work and a :drool: tomato soup at work about 1am......

Anyway i think i've bored you all enough for now, you'll get sick of me by the end of my journey as i plan to write on her as often as possible.........

xxx

Good morning, just a quick flying visit...... Got a chance to sit down for 10 minutes. I'm really pleased with myself, all evening the other members of staff have been stuffing their faces with chocolates:cry: and i've not touched one. that's one of the problems working on the wards, quite offend patients or the families of patients buy choc's and treats for the staff when they are dicharged. A lovely thing to do but not good when you're on a diet but i have been good and stayed away from them, instead i've drank one of my hot choc mint shakes instead......:clap:

xxxx

Hiya

3rd day in and still very focused, i've been luckily again no side effects at all. Just had the fruits of the forest flavour, Yuk! The first of the flavours i've not liked......

Just Having my break at work & fell asleep for a few minutes, woke up with a panic has i had a horrible feling that something is wrong. Rang my son (he is staying at his girlfriends) but got no answer (no surprise really, it is 3am) left him a message to txt me he is ok..... I hate it when this happens, it's happened to me a few times before and things are usually fine but i does worry me as you can imagine...

Hope everyone is doing ok?!

Big hugs :hug99: xxxx

Hi Mandi

It's great you feel so positive and focussed! I love cd too, and like you haven't had any nasty side effects, apart from the usually, continually peeing and feeling colder than usual:)

Well done for keeping the weight off that you have already lost, only a gain of 6lb is brilliant. That's the bit I'm worried about, keeping it all off.

hope your son was ok in the end.

Have a great weekend look forward to reading more of your posts.

Tracey
x

:) My son was perfectly OK Thanx, just me being paranoid.....

Just got home from work and ready for my pit, couldn't get on line last night too busy so i thought I'd check in just before i shower then go to bed....

DAY 4 Weighed myself this morning and my scales show a 6lbs lost already :wow: ....I'm hoping it's correct as I'm back to what i weighed when i left LL, my scales did weigh me the same Wednesday when i meet my CD counsellor for the first time! Slipped up last night, one of my work colleagues offered my a crisp & without thinking i popped one in my mouth....Doh!:doh: So worried about it, i checked my Wee Wee (LOL) before i left the hospital just to make sure i'm still in ketosis :bliss: YES!!!! And walking up and down the wards burns it off, i always wear my pedometer and last night i done 1,536 steps. Although i must be careful not to pop something in my mouth without thinking again...

Well i'm off to bed now, have a lovely day in the sunshine and i'll check in tomorrow!

Happy Dieting... :wavey:

xxx

Well done on the 6lbs!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Only 15lbs to go ...... you're gonna be finished in no time!!

It's also refreshing to hear someone really enjoying SSing!! Good on ya! That's what'll get you to goal, so keep hold of it!:D (and pass some my way if you've any to spare;) lol)

Enjoy your day in bed x

:doh: Just wrote a long message, got called away to a patient so the computer logged me out and lost my message...:cry: So i'll try again!!!! Here goes.....

Just under two and a half hours until i finish work and go home :p i'm sooo tired, off for a couple of days not back until Thursday night, Yippeee :bliss:

Last night a discharged patients family member brought in 2 huge boxes of Thorntons choc for the staff, i've been sitting here watching them enjoy those lovely premium collections....Hmmm but i'm being very strong and not being tempted....I think to myself whats more important? losing weight or choccies..... Chocolate..:rotflmao: No not really!

Just had a choc mint shake, yum yum, they are so lovely Hmmm.

Anyway must dash now, patients are calling, have a lovely day and good luck to you all...

:grouphugg:

xxxx

Day 6

Good morning everyone :wavey: just sitting here having my first shake of the day, my stomach is feeling quite sore this morning. Last night i used one of thoses muscle toning machines on my stomach area, thing i must of over done it....

Struggled abit last night, went to see wild hogs at the cinema last night and like most of us i like to nibble on popcorn during the film but i stuck with just my water. I was craving popcorn but was strong, i feel quite proud of myself that i didn't have any :patback: my husband didn't have anything either to support me.... He's so lovely :)

Was talking to my son this morning about him losing some weight (he is 19 and weigh's 18st), he told me he would like to try CD, seeing my CDC tomorrow so i'll have a word with her about it, do you think he'll have to check with the doctor first? as i didn't have too! (i don't know if that's because i had already been on LL?) I have a few spare packs of LL left over so he is trying it today just to see if what it is like before i speak to my CDC... Do think that's ok?

Already done all my housework, so i'm gonna pop up my mum's for a visit, she's not feeling to great so i said i'll take her out to lunch...I'll just stick with a shake (not aloud to buy the bars yet:( )

Hope you are all well...

xxx

well done on ther weight loss
you are doing great
xx

Just got back from mum's, she seems much brighter. She decided she didn' t feel up to going out for lunch today, so i made her a nice chicken salad to eat in the garden whilst i had my shake..... Burnt off a few extra cals as i cut the lawn for her...

My daughter has just arrived home from work not feeling very well so off to take her to the doctors. I was planing a lazy day today but that hasn't worked...lol

Never mind try my lazy day tomorrow, family is more important...

xxx

Last edited:
Howdy all,

Just cooked dinner for my husband & daughter thought i'd grab a quick 5 mins on here whilst they eat it. My hubby done another piercing for me this evening (my tragus) it hurt...:cry: I will put myself through this pain :whistle: my own stupidity...lol

got my first CD weigh in tomorrow evening, my own scales show i've done well so fingers cross...

Well like i said a flying visit my son want to use the computer so he can talk to his girlfriend on MSN, so better not upset him (it is his computer i'm using after all not mine)

Will check in again tomorrow, hope you all have a good evening....:nightf:

xxx

Howdy all,

Just cooked dinner for my husband & daughter thought i'd grab a quick 5 mins on here whilst they eat it. My hubby done another piercing for me this evening (my tragus) it hurt...:cry: I will put myself through this pain :whistle: my own stupidity...lol

Anything to do with piecings and tattoos and my ears, or in this case eyes prick up. But going to show my stupidity now...what is a tragus? My mind is working overtime here.

got my first CD weigh in tomorrow evening, my own scales show i've done well so fingers cross...

I'm sure you'll be thrilled!!!!!!:D

Well like i said a flying visit my son want to use the computer so he can talk to his girlfriend on MSN, so better not upset him (it is his computer i'm using after all not mine)

Lol Our children can be so selfish!!!!!;)

Will check in again tomorrow, hope you all have a good evening....:nightf:

xxx

Tracey
x

Looked up tragus on google:) Now I know what your talking about.

How many other piercings do you have? Any tattoos? I love all this stuff. I have tattoos, and did have some body piercings, but most of my piercings I've taken out. For one thing got too fat:sigh:

Hope your not offended by my nosiness

Tracey
x

Hi Mini

Not offended for you asking at all hun.........

Got 4 tattoo's, all can be covered with the right clothing would like one more, a portrait of my kids on my upper back...What tattoo's do you have?

21 piercings.... most you can't see...lol

That's how i met my husband, my friend dared me to have my nipple pierced 6 years ago :eek: , i fancied him straight away :drool: As he was 8 years younger than me (i was 34 & he was 26 at the time), i thought no chance?! But 5 months of flirting and more piecering later with got together, now been married 2 & half years...:cupid:

Will read other messages before leaving todays diary!!

xxx

Day 7

:scale: First CD WI tonight, i'm really worried about drinking too much water today as i don't want to weigh heavier tonight, lets be honest we all know that we always weigh lighter in the morning than the evening! I weighed on my own scales this morning & it showed 9lbs loss but i not sure it will show that tonight???? I don't want to cut back on too much water (i usually drink 4litres) coz i know i'll end up with a headache & may even feel hungry but i don't want to scales to weigh to extra water either!!!! :sigh:

Still feeling positive with CD and really enjoyed trying the different flavours this week, my 3 fav's are toffee & walnut, strawberry & choc mint all Yummy!!

My son enjoyed his day trial using my old LL pack yesterday and really Positive about starting CD, just need to arrange a meeting with my CDC for him, hopefully he can start next week & come along with me?

It's really annoying today as i have to stay in for a delivery, i bought some cookware a few weeks ago and they are being delivered today but the compay can't give me a time. They told me anytime between 9am and 6pm, when i'm not working i never stay in & it's driving me mad.....Knowing my luck they will turn up at 5.55pm..:rotflmao: That's the kind of kuck i have!

So instead i'll have to spend the day online, all the housework is done bedding washed and changed, got nothing left to do until the family get home from work, then i can do the dinner.... I'll just have to popping in & out of minimins all day....What a tough life lol:giggle:

Hope you are all having a good one?!

xxx

:bliss: Yipeeeee...... Just got back from my first CD weigh in and lost an amazing 9lbs, i am over the moon.....:)

Spoke to my CDC before i went for my WI about my son wanting to join CD, she agreed for him to come along with me tonight.....He got his packs tonight & ready to start in the morning. I ask him if he was excited about starting his words to me was..."i'm not excited about going without food but i am excited about losing weight!"....how very true!

so not only will i be posting my journey i will let you know how my son is doing to.

anyway this was just a fly visit, have a good evening be back tomorrow..

Night Night :nightf: xxx

Hi Mini

Not offended for you asking at all hun.........

Phewww :D

Got 4 tattoo's, all can be covered with the right clothing would like one more, a portrait of my kids on my upper back...What tattoo's do you have?

That sounds lovely. I'd like one of my mum, who has passed, but I'm scared to have it done, in case I'm not happy with it. I'd love to go to america and get Kat from Miami Ink to do it for me (don't think that'll ever happen tho!:sigh: ).

I currently have 10, mainly butterflys and wolves, on my foot, hand, nape of neck, 2 on my back, inside of forearm, top of arm, chest, shin and shoulder (I think thats it:eek: )

I love em!

21 piercings.... most you can't see...lol

21!!!!:eek:

That's how i met my husband, my friend dared me to have my nipple pierced 6 years ago :eek: , i fancied him straight away :drool: As he was 8 years younger than me (i was 34 & he was 26 at the time), i thought no chance?! But 5 months of flirting and more piecering later with got together, now been married 2 & half years...:cupid:

Lol That's a great story. Well done for bagging a toyboy, my H is 2 years younger and he likes to think he's a toyboy!:rolleyes: Whatever :giggle:

I had my nipples pierced about 7 yrs ago, it was fine having it done, they sprayed them with something:confused: But once feeling came back, I felt like I'd breastfed the whole of Kent:eek:

I haven't got them anymore, I had a caesar with my last child and was asked to remove them, and I couldn't get them back in:( Then piled on so much weight, I never bothered getting them redone. Maybe I will again, once a bit more weight has dropped off. I quite miss them;)

Never been brave enough to have any other regions done tho, although trying to convince hubby to have an albert:D :D :D

More importantly...Well done on your first weigh in:wow:

Congratulations

Tracey
x

Well done mum!
Im gonna beat ya though :p

Back