Gaga's Bulging Epic Battle......

Im actually doing ok for the time being. Think Ive finally managed to get myself back into the zone although thats probably helped by the fact that Ive put a time limit on things this time round. Another 38 days to go on Exante and then Ill reassess. Definitely helps knowing there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Wow Joanne...38 days to go- that must feel great! You are doing fab so keep it up x

Well it's now Friday and my confidence is dwindling today sadly! Just feeling a bit low and bored and my brain is telling me to seek comfort in food!!! Managing to resist so far but it does shock me how these quiet times bring out my inner demons!

My pre-exante life I'd used food for all sorts of comforts and rewards and right now I'm trying to do several pieces of work for Uni which I'm really struggling with and with just a cup of coffee for company just isn't helping! I know I don't need food- just having a low day today me thinks!

Luckily my taurean stubborness usually stops me giving in and have been 100% so far for almost 9 weeks so don't want to give in now. Just having a whinge sorry xx

Hope everyone else is having a better day than me- big love to you all xx

Whinge away, it's a ruddy tough diet and you're doing fantastically well. So today is a rubbish day, but you're still doing it, how amazing are you. Give yourself some credit for keeping on through the tough times. Exante is not for the fainthearted that's for sure.

The rumbley tummy is awful isn't it, I get it when I'm at work and I'm sure the parents are thinking what on earth.

Thanks smallerme! I will stay on track and coming on here to rant certainly helps. You are doing amazingly well too- well done right back at ya! The tummy noises are certainly very funny but quite embarrasing at times aren't they! I work shifts and on nights it really does sound like an alien is about to emerge from my belly x

Hey Hun your doing fab!!! You can do it today just resist drink lots of water and it will soon be tomorrow :) xxx

Thanks Chazsucks...still haven't caved in and am downing the water as you suggest! (just not the same as a nice milky brew and a pack of biscuits hehehe!)

Bouillon at 6pm as a reward for all this study then bar time at 9pm...can't wait xxx

What are you studying? Xx

Started my masters so just in the thick of my first load of assignments and really feeling out of my depth as haven't a clue!!! Sure I will get there tho with the help of bouillon, coffee and Minimins x

What is it about Fridays? I'm absolutely craving a curry. I think it's the whole it's the weekend so it's time to relax and treat yourself thing going on. I need to find something that feels just as much of a treat and a comfort as food does - just not sure what! I've got a massive piece of work due to be handed in in 2 weeks time and am currently in denial :)

I can appreciate the whole denial thing too.... had weeks to start mine and left it til last minute again as mine is all due too in 2 weeks! AAAarrrrrrrgggggghhhh!

Would kill for a curry right now too. Listening to the radio whilst working and they keep playing the cobra advert where they say 'love curry, love cobra' and I find myself saying 'i love curry' wantingly every time I hear the ad! how sad lol!!!!

So it's now Sunday...and I'm still struggling!

Don't know what's wrong with me as I just feel on a real downer and very unlike me too. Not PMT so can't blame that either. Good news is that I haven't given into my food craving demons and have just had a couple of brazil nuts as something to munch on as that was the only thing in the house. Got a stinker of a headache too despite drinking litres of water- maybe I'm coming down with something? Not hungry and haven't cheated so know I'm not out of ketosis.

Anyone else feel this way?

Sorry I'm sooooo miserable at the moment....hopefully ladygaga will get her mojo back soon xx

Aww chin up babes I'm sure you'll be back in your happy place soon keep up the good work and all the best for a cracking weight loss this week XXXXXXXX

Thanks Kazz- you too. WI tomorrow so fingers crossed xx

Well it's WI day today and am soooooo sooooo chuffed to report that 6lbs have gone this week and will be off me forever! Feeling very pleased with myself and maybe my down few days were just as the weight was dropping off?? Who knows but either way I know feel very good and determined to continue. Today starts week 9 of the plan and still been 100% for the whole time so am proud of that achievement. Definitely need to get out fo the habit of the daily weigh so am going to hide the scales this week and surprise myself next week hopefully (although after this loss bet it'll be a pound next time!). So March challenge achieved and beaten by 2lbs too!!!

Loving seeing my ticker move along too in a sad kind of way! Also nice to see I now have less than 100lbs to go too!!!

Hope everyone else is doing well xx

Thanks Lisy- sorry to hear about your hubbie's job. Hope he gets something sorted. You can be doing this too. Find that willpower and once you smash through the first few days it really does get so much easier xx

ladygaga said:
Well it's WI day today and am soooooo sooooo chuffed to report that 6lbs have gone this week and will be off me forever! Feeling very pleased with myself and maybe my down few days were just as the weight was dropping off?? Who knows but either way I know feel very good and determined to continue. Today starts week 9 of the plan and still been 100% for the whole time so am proud of that achievement. Definitely need to get out fo the habit of the daily weigh so am going to hide the scales this week and surprise myself next week hopefully (although after this loss bet it'll be a pound next time!). So March challenge achieved and beaten by 2lbs too!!!

Loving seeing my ticker move along too in a sad kind of way! Also nice to see I now have less than 100lbs to go too!!!

Hope everyone else is doing well xx

Wow well done that's brilliant! :)

Thanks lady gaga it's just like you say getting through the worst days. Thanks you always make me feel better. :)

Back