Gaga's Bulging Epic Battle......

Thanks ladies....your words of encouragement do sure mean a lot!!! I'm doing OK today and still no 'cheats'! Week 13 and Day 3 now and boy does that feel weird. I cannot down play the power of ebing in the zone for me. I've tried countless times to get back onto VLCD's and for me I just cannot do it unless in that zone and seems like I'm in my little zone right now.

Clothes are definitely looser and just want to buy a new wardrobe but know that would just be silly. Went back to Sainsburys on Mon before the offer expired and bought a few more bits so hopefully they will tide me over.

Got my irthday in 2 weeks and already decided not to come off plan. May suggest dinner at the local steak house and just have a steak and salad or something like that as a WS day for a treat but otherwise will keep going as know if I come off I sure struggle to get back on. Next planned break is still the girlie weekend in July which I'm pretty nervous about already but will just stay calm until nearer the time then will just have to be very determined.

On the essay front...I'm 3000 words down out of 6000 one and 270 words out of the 2000 one so it's a work in progress and hopefully the totals will be slightly higher by this time tomorrow!!! Wish I could just lie in the garden and blast the new Glee CD...that would be my idea of pure bliss right now! Instead I've had to settle for painting my nails crazy colours to give me something nice to look at whilst on operation essay!!!!

Big love to you all.....you are all amazing xxx

Thanks Carly....feels good when you are in it! How you getting on today chick?

You really are in the zone...laydee!!

Congrats on staying so strong in the face of all the chocy temptation and on making those inroads on the essays - I feel your pain re the garden and sunshine - its calling to me as well! I've got my son busy playing in the corner and am lounging with my PJs and laptop trying to write a lit review on some very very dull papers - Ive had to draw the curtains so I can't see the garden.

Loving the idea of the jazzy fingernails flying across the keyboard - might just have to nick that one!!

Good luck - knock em dead
xxxx

Hey lady G just catching up on the last couple of pages - your doing soooo well can't believe you've been so good for 12 weeks now, what an inspiration!

I've taken underwear pics, well not exactly but just in tracksuit bottoms and a bra as my belly is the worst bit of me and I wanna see it shrinking when I take pics!!! But I'm only taking them everytime I lose a stone so I only have my original pics and my 1 stone loss pics, hoping to hit 2 stone lost soon so I can take some more!

Hope your work and essay writings going well! Must be kinda hard doing this diet when working shifts xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow that's amazing, you are doing so well at this. Keep going!!!!

In the zone !!!
In the zone !!!
In the zone !!!
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::p

Ya just gotta keep going, when your in the zone eh ?;)

Great that you're in the zone, and nice one making progress through the essays - I always think the hardest bit is getting started! I love the jazzy fingernails too, they sound great :)
Hope you have a lovely evening and a brilliant day tomorrow too

You are definitely doing great thats for sure. Your losses so far have been amazing and you still have the sheer determination!! Long may it continue for you, you are doing so so well..xx

Hi gaga! Great to see you're in the right frame of mind! I will totally hand over my yet-to-be-squeezed-into bikini to suit your new sexy bod in oct. And I like glee too loool!! Keep up your good work! Xx

Lozza xx

Ah...thanks so much ladies!

I'm still going strong. Hubbie cooked omellette's last night so did have a mushroom one with him which I wasn't intending on doing but it was rather yummy! Felling hungry today so just hope it hasn't knocked me out of ketosis! Shouldn't have done as had it before so will just keep my fingers crossed. Managed to get a heap of work done on the assignments yesterday so that felt good. Just got to get my nights out of the way now....oh how i loathe shift working sometimes!!

Hope everyone is doing ok xxxx

ladygaga said:
Ah...thanks so much ladies!

I'm still going strong. Hubbie cooked omellette's last night so did have a mushroom one with him which I wasn't intending on doing but it was rather yummy! Felling hungry today so just hope it hasn't knocked me out of ketosis! Shouldn't have done as had it before so will just keep my fingers crossed. Managed to get a heap of work done on the assignments yesterday so that felt good. Just got to get my nights out of the way now....oh how i loathe shift working sometimes!!

Hope everyone is doing ok xxxx

Helloooo! Don't think it would have knocked you out hun, well done for sticking to it. In the zone weeeeee!

Well still riding the exante waves..... Week 13 and Day 5 and going strong! Did my third lot of underwear shots today and can really see a difference. Weird things like knickers sitting higher up over my belly and bra being on tighter setting and without huge bulges bellowing over the top of the bra!!! If I ever get to target then who knows I may post them on here to inspire others......????

So got a quiet weekend ahead. Working a night shift again tomorrow night and yet more essay writing to do so hopefully that'll help me keep on track until weigh in on Monday. Have avoided the scales all week so fingers crossed.....!

Got my hospital appt tomorrow too so just hoping all goes OK with that. Had lots of comments from people who didn;t know I was dieting about losing weight and that has felt really nice....sadly hubbie hasn't made one single comment yet- surely he must have noticed? Maybe he just doesn't want to say the wrong thing....who knows!

Big hugs to all xxxxx

Good luck at the hospital tomorrow!!

Typical bloke not saying anything, I am sure he has noticed how well you are doing but your right, probably just dont want to say the wrong thing!!

Good luck for tomorrow Hun.

You should put the pics on now :) xx

Bleeding heck Clair...no way!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I put the pics on now it would result in mass vomiting and hysteria....will keep them private for a bit longer but thanks for the idea. Am nowhere near brave enough to do that yet!!!

ladygaga said:
Bleeding heck Clair...no way!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I put the pics on now it would result in mass vomiting and hysteria....will keep them private for a bit longer but thanks for the idea. Am nowhere near brave enough to do that yet!!!

Yet :) xxx

Back