Gaga's Bulging Epic Battle......

It's great to have you back hunni, I've really missed you on here!
It's crap about how quick we gain eh? But I've got into a new mind set, it's only a bloody number. I'm not stressing about it. And I'm glad your not gonna either xx
So how was day 1? I've been feckin freezing all day too, My hands and feet are like blocks of ice :( I'm all tucked up in bed now to try get warm lol xx

Welcome back :) I'm back too after coming and going for the last month! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ladygaga said:
Howdy Jen! You can join the wagon with the rest of us! So far day is ok, one shake down and almost 2 litres of water down. Very rumbly tummy and feeling the cold big time which must be psychological!!! We can be weight watchers together if we are at a similar starting point. Coures we can do it babes. How's your fella doing as didn't he have surgery on his leg last year and most impotantly how is your health now?

Is it psychological the cold or is it the start of it all coz I'm freezing!

How has your first day been? Im not gonna lie, I've felt awful but it's just a few days til ketosis - it's what I'm focusing on :)

My health is much better now. How are you?

OH is not doing so good, surgery didn't go quite to plan and he's had a delay in his next surgery.

xx

hey lovely lady :D welcome back :bighug:

what's done is done ... you've proved you can do it, and you're right up there with the best of us having gained some/all/more back :eek: .... I have realised (after many weeks/months of faffing) that I needed to draw a line under it, stop beating myself up and break that cycle of self sabotage :eek: ... we WILL do it in 2012 :D

Fast track to Slimmerville please :p

xx

Morning darlin :D

How yah doing? xx

Thanks for all the gorgeous messages and words of encouragement peeps- you guys are simply AMAZING!!!!!

So day 1 is behind me now....yee haa! And here's to day 2! Yesterday seemed to be OK. I noticed I was getting rather snappy in the evening so poor hubbie got it a bit bless him. Felt so cold all day too and still am feeling it today. Popped out in my car earlier and it was only reading 4 degrees outside so no doubt anyone would feel cold in this weather!!!! Besides I have plently of insulation right now in the form of blubber hehehehe!!!

Scales showed a 4lb loss overnight which cannot be right- not sure I was standing on them right but I was just so pleased to see 18.12 rather than 19 something!!! Dusty has inspired me to not weigh in again now until Monday so I'm going to try and do that now.

Got my friend coming over today so have got to make her lunch...ahhhhh! Gonna be tough but am feeling strong. Was looking at the S+S website last night so may order a few of their samples to try as well as exante porridge. Evenings are my tough time so would be nice to have something more substantial looking to munch on!

So happy tuesday folkds- will pop online again later to catch up on everyone's diaries! Lots of love xxx

ladygaga said:
Thanks for all the gorgeous messages and words of encouragement peeps- you guys are simply AMAZING!!!!!

So day 1 is behind me now....yee haa! And here's to day 2! Yesterday seemed to be OK. I noticed I was getting rather snappy in the evening so poor hubbie got it a bit bless him. Felt so cold all day too and still am feeling it today. Popped out in my car earlier and it was only reading 4 degrees outside so no doubt anyone would feel cold in this weather!!!! Besides I have plently of insulation right now in the form of blubber hehehehe!!!

Scales showed a 4lb loss overnight which cannot be right- not sure I was standing on them right but I was just so pleased to see 18.12 rather than 19 something!!! Dusty has inspired me to not weigh in again now until Monday so I'm going to try and do that now.

Got my friend coming over today so have got to make her lunch...ahhhhh! Gonna be tough but am feeling strong. Was looking at the S+S website last night so may order a few of their samples to try as well as exante porridge. Evenings are my tough time so would be nice to have something more substantial looking to munch on!

So happy tuesday folkds- will pop online again later to catch up on everyone's diaries! Lots of love xxx

Hey Lady G to the A!

Keep up the strong - you can do it :D

Snap at your 4lbs loss ;) xxx

*jenjen* said:
Hey Lady G to the A!

Keep up the strong - you can do it :D

Snap at your 4lbs loss ;) xxx

That's great ladies :D
I, believe it or not, have not weighed!! Shock horror or what??
I WILL NOT weigh until Sunday ;) xx

Hey Gaga... good to see you back :D

Lady G to the A... Where arreeee yooooooouu! How's it going?xxx

I haven't gone awol...i promise!!!

So today is day 4 and feeling ok- am finding that the evenings are my yucky time and the hunger really kicks in. Have been 100% so feeling rather smug and very pleased with myself. Hoping I can stay on this for the long term like before now.

Tried that porridge yesterday (thanks Carly) however that did not go down well! Hated the sweet taste and then after that I just threw up and felt sick for the rest of the night!! I wonder whether it is hot meal replacements I have problem with as I have never tolerated the soups either?? Not sure. I was going to order some of the slim and save meals but now I'm not so sure. I have done 8 months before on purely shakes with no bars so I know I can do it on just shakes and a bar. I will see how it goes.....

May test my pee in a bit to see if ketosis has arrived. My breath is certainly rancid so it's possible.

Now for house tidying then a major dairy catch up on here. Hope everyone else is doing OK...happy Thursday peeps and happy day 4 for those on this weeks re-start xxxx

ladygaga said:
I haven't gone awol...i promise!!!

So today is day 4 and feeling ok- am finding that the evenings are my yucky time and the hunger really kicks in. Have been 100% so feeling rather smug and very pleased with myself. Hoping I can stay on this for the long term like before now.

Tried that porridge yesterday (thanks Carly) however that did not go down well! Hated the sweet taste and then after that I just threw up and felt sick for the rest of the night!! I wonder whether it is hot meal replacements I have problem with as I have never tolerated the soups either?? Not sure. I was going to order some of the slim and save meals but now I'm not so sure. I have done 8 months before on purely shakes with no bars so I know I can do it on just shakes and a bar. I will see how it goes.....

May test my pee in a bit to see if ketosis has arrived. My breath is certainly rancid so it's possible.

Now for house tidying then a major dairy catch up on here. Hope everyone else is doing OK...happy Thursday peeps and happy day 4 for those on this weeks re-start xxxx

You better not go AWOL missy! I'll hunt you down!! And feed you porridge mwahhh haaahaaaaaa!!!

You can get samples of the S&S to try Gaga :)
But you seem to be doing well without them ;)

Wow....when will this hunger disappear??? I actually went in the fridge earlier to nibble on some cheese but thankfully it was covered in mould so I threw it away!! Luckliy no other protein nibbles in the house or it could have been messy! Gonna dose myself up with Bouillon instead and have anotehr shake in a wee while. I think my problem is sat in doing nothing as when I am busy it is sooooooooooo much easier!!!

Still very determined tho...and haven't scale hopped yet so bring on Monday's weigh in...............

Now for house tidying then a major dairy catch up on here. start xxxx

How daft am I??? No wonder I raided the fridge for cheese when I had written this lol xxx

Lol!!!

At least you didn't eat it :) sounds like you're doing great. Good luck for monday. I find coke zero helps my hunger!

xx

No cheese, slap!
I know what ya mean tho, I'm bored, first thing I do is look in the fridge lol must keep busy. In a minute when I find my motivation to move lol xx

Back