Gaga's Bulging Epic Battle......

ladygaga said:
Cheers Dusty. The dress can stick it and can go back to the shop as I'll never like it now hehehe! Now to watch some gypsies getting married big styleeeee xxx

Lmao are you just jealous cos you want a gypsy dress?

Howdy MM friends- how are you all doing?

Apologies for my lack of posting this week but have been soooooooooooo busy at work! Happy to repeat that I am still fully attached to the wagon and flying the flag for team dustpacks!

Actually find the plan so much easier when I am at work then when at home, i think because I do not get the time to think about it!! Now starting to run out of packs so will be ordering today with exante showing my determination to stick to this for a little while longer....

Today I'm feeling so naff tho- think I have tonsillitis. My whole body hurts especially my throat, neck and ears. Its so sore to swallow so have only got a litre of water down so far, a bar and one cup of bouillon. Bad times. Will try and do as much as I can then truly go for it tomorrow if feeling better. I was even kind to hubbie and made him fresh pancakes for breakfast and I never even felt tempted!!!!! Woooo Hoo......

Hope everyone is having a good weekend xxxxxxxxxxx

Just ordered a bumper pack of shakes and bars and a load of S+S samples......I'm in this for the long run me thinks xxx

ladygaga said:
Howdy MM friends- how are you all doing?

Apologies for my lack of posting this week but have been soooooooooooo busy at work! Happy to repeat that I am still fully attached to the wagon and flying the flag for team dustpacks!

Actually find the plan so much easier when I am at work then when at home, i think because I do not get the time to think about it!! Now starting to run out of packs so will be ordering today with exante showing my determination to stick to this for a little while longer....

Today I'm feeling so naff tho- think I have tonsillitis. My whole body hurts especially my throat, neck and ears. Its so sore to swallow so have only got a litre of water down so far, a bar and one cup of bouillon. Bad times. Will try and do as much as I can then truly go for it tomorrow if feeling better. I was even kind to hubbie and made him fresh pancakes for breakfast and I never even felt tempted!!!!! Woooo Hoo......

Hope everyone is having a good weekend xxxxxxxxxxx

Pancakes??!? That was very nice! Major wifey brownie points!'

Keep it going Lady G!!!! Your doing fab!!!!

Jx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Dusty and Triage,

Yesterday was tough as I felt so naff. Feeling slightly better tody but my head is still banging and my body aches- but better than yesterday so am just going to focus on that!! I only managed 1.5 litres, 2 bars and a shake yesterday which was not good at all so must improve on that today.

The weather here looks lovely and I would love to get out on my bike but will see how my energy goes today. Gotta pop and see a friend, pop to tesco for some more bars and then house cleaning I guess ready for back to work tomorrow! I hate being ill on my days off as I never seem to catch up!!!

So I have a coffee in hand and my water on the go. Already downed a codeine tablet in the hope that makes me feel a bit more human. Bring on weigh in tomorrow. Am a bit nervous about it as my water intake has suffered this weekend and history tells me that I don;t do very well when I have been ill.......will wait and see tomorrow hey.

Happy Sunday and happy mother's day to all you lovely Mummy's and Mummy's to be out there- hope you are being truly spoilt in a non-food way by your loved ones xxxx

Hope you feel better soon. It certainly affect our losses when we're ill doesn't it? xx

ladygaga said:
Thanks Dusty and Triage,

Yesterday was tough as I felt so naff. Feeling slightly better tody but my head is still banging and my body aches- but better than yesterday so am just going to focus on that!! I only managed 1.5 litres, 2 bars and a shake yesterday which was not good at all so must improve on that today.

The weather here looks lovely and I would love to get out on my bike but will see how my energy goes today. Gotta pop and see a friend, pop to tesco for some more bars and then house cleaning I guess ready for back to work tomorrow! I hate being ill on my days off as I never seem to catch up!!!

So I have a coffee in hand and my water on the go. Already downed a codeine tablet in the hope that makes me feel a bit more human. Bring on weigh in tomorrow. Am a bit nervous about it as my water intake has suffered this weekend and history tells me that I don;t do very well when I have been ill.......will wait and see tomorrow hey.

Happy Sunday and happy mother's day to all you lovely Mummy's and Mummy's to be out there- hope you are being truly spoilt in a non-food way by your loved ones xxxx

Oh gunny I disagree I think that was good considering! Could have been much worse x
Yeah my water hasn't been great this week but hopefully we'll do ok tomorrow I really hope so x

Weigh ins all round tomorrow then. Just sitting here trying to get some more water down me in preparation as i haven't had enough today ...

Are we crazy? I can't believe I've just had half a litre and just got myself another to drink before bed in a few mins but will probably be tripping off to the loo for an hour before I sleep! Good luck for tomorrow :)

Oh god. I drank coke zero all day. No wonder im up til 2am.....

Belle

I'm over sensitive to caffeine so can only have a small coke occasionally. Maybe a good thing in a way as I don't end up awake from it and it's not a very healthy thing anyway. Makes it difficult though when in the pub as that's the only diet drink they ever have :( I try to remember my flavoured liquid stevia - that's really nice with fizzy water. The vanilla one makes a good ice cream soda drink :)

Sorry for my absence but have been beavering away at work. Am happy to report a 4lb loss on Monday's WI so that was good. Still can't feel where these 12lbs must have gone but by the sheer size of me I know that will take some time. I'm just plodding along with myshakes and a bar everyday and diet wise seems to be going ok. My nasty throat has turned into a full blown cold so sleep is outta the question due to my snottiness!!! Hey ho....never felt so ill after restarting exante!!!

Got another busy day ahead today seeing lots of different people so think I'll need a lot of day nurse to get through it!! Hope everyone else is doing ok xxx

ladygaga said:
Sorry for my absence but have been beavering away at work. Am happy to report a 4lb loss on Monday's WI so that was good. Still can't feel where these 12lbs must have gone but by the sheer size of me I know that will take some time. I'm just plodding along with myshakes and a bar everyday and diet wise seems to be going ok. My nasty throat has turned into a full blown cold so sleep is outta the question due to my snottiness!!! Hey ho....never felt so ill after restarting exante!!!

Got another busy day ahead today seeing lots of different people so think I'll need a lot of day nurse to get through it!! Hope everyone else is doing ok xxx

My bad cold turned out to be hayfever after I tried Loratidine hayfever tabs and they worked! No more runny eyes and nose, or scratchy throat :D

Hi there, sorry to hear you've both felt ill. I have seen people on atkins saying that they have had similar and taking a mineral supplement and slightly upping the salt intake seems to alleviate the problem (like having bouillon or something). I'm not sure why this would be or if it would work the same on vlcd but maybe worth a try? x

Hey gaga, great loss babes :D shame about the bloody cold tho :( get better soon gawjus xx

Thanks for the love guys....feeling less snotty today thank you. there are so many different bugs going round at the moment I think I am just catching every one going round!!!

Last night I tried my first S+S meal replacement and WOW is allI can say!!!! I was at the point wher I just wanted to eat something to feel better so was contemplating making a ws meal then I remembered I had those samples. I made the spicy spaghetti and it was just the ticket!! Very spicy which I loved and felt satisfied afterwards. Obvioulsy it worked as I then went out to a girlies night and stayed ont he water then ate my bar in the car at 10:30 on the way home! Felt very pleased indeed.

Just not sure if I should eat veggies with the packs or just have packs on their own- does anyone else do anything similar mixing up packs??? I just had an exante shake, tesco bar and a S+S meal pack yesterday and would probably do the same again today.....

Got a day full of house cleaning today so will catch up on here later....... lots of gaga love xxxxxxxxxxx

Back