Gaga's Bulging Epic Battle......

Aww thats pants Gaga. You have been uber good, and deserve much better.
I hope next week is much better for you :)
I hope the person that is causing you much stress at work has a hedgehog for a poo for all the hassle and grief they are causing you :)
Much Margie love
:D
xxx

Bleedin hell Margie- you sure do crack me up- I absolutely love this idea hehehehe!!!!!

Thanks everyone for your continued support and for listening to me ranting about this for weeks on end. Can't deny that I am hugely gutted but at least it hasn't resorted me to bingeing. I have never really suffered from work related stress so am finding it really hard. The new boss coming in seems really nice and so different so I just have everything crossed that it will make things better, well they can't be any worse I guess!

I had a mega crap day again at work yesterday and was so busy with meetings that I literally only managed one shake at 1pm so by the time I got home at 9:30pm I was starving! Made myself an omelette and had a bar afterwards which was nice. I'm wondering whetehr I should try the rest of the week without bars and do shakes only? They have never caused me a ketosis or weight loss problem but may be worth a shot.

I would love the scales to just whoosh but I have to be realistic that it just won't happen with the luck I am having. Clothes are definitely feeling looser so I know I'm re-shaping, I just need the scales to follow suit now!!! Damn them indeed. Anyone else had this problem before and it not been related to eating nutella????

Today is my day off so off to see my mate for a good old catch up and drink lots of coffee!!! Hope everyone else is OK- I will diary catch up tonight I promise and I will be posistive xxxxxxx

Hi Gaga really cruel how the scales don't play ball. You are doing well hunni, coping with the stress of work atm and Exante you will get there. Slowly does it onwards and downwards.
Right now the work situation is something you can't control but you are taking control of your weight and doing something about it. Think positive and keep drinking the water xx

Bleedin hell Margie- you sure do crack me up- I absolutely love this idea hehehehe!!!!!

Thanks everyone for your continued support and for listening to me ranting about this for weeks on end. Can't deny that I am hugely gutted but at least it hasn't resorted me to bingeing. I have never really suffered from work related stress so am finding it really hard. The new boss coming in seems really nice and so different so I just have everything crossed that it will make things better, well they can't be any worse I guess!

I had a mega crap day again at work yesterday and was so busy with meetings that I literally only managed one shake at 1pm so by the time I got home at 9:30pm I was starving! Made myself an omelette and had a bar afterwards which was nice. I'm wondering whetehr I should try the rest of the week without bars and do shakes only? They have never caused me a ketosis or weight loss problem but may be worth a shot.

I would love the scales to just whoosh but I have to be realistic that it just won't happen with the luck I am having. Clothes are definitely feeling looser so I know I'm re-shaping, I just need the scales to follow suit now!!! Damn them indeed. Anyone else had this problem before and it not been related to eating nutella????

Today is my day off so off to see my mate for a good old catch up and drink lots of coffee!!! Hope everyone else is OK- I will diary catch up tonight I promise and I will be posistive xxxxxxx

I think its a 6 and two 3's thing with the bars to be honest Gaga.
Some people blame them for having rubbish losses, and others cant really live without them.
I fall into the latter category, and love to have even just half a bar a day to keep me going.
I really do think this diet is hard enough with adding more pressure on your self not to have bars, especially if you enjoy them.
I'm not sure taking bars away from your own self in time of such stress would be good either.
If having a bar a day is keeping you on track, then I would be inclined to continue having them.
Having said that, if you do have the determination not to have them to see if they do affect your loses, then you go for it Gaga !!
I think you have done remarkably brilliant not resorting to food in the face of such adversity !!!
Marge
:)

Thanks for all the advice guys. Guess I was just thinking out loud...knew in my heart there is no way I oculd cope without a daily bar!!! I did mange to not have one on Friday tho!!!

So I'm still plodding along- had 2x ts days last week where I ate chicken and green salad which was lovely. I also made the decision to order a bulk load of S+S meals so I now have a big supply of chilli, spaghetti and porridge so hopefull that will make things feel a little better. My plan is to have a shake, a meal and a bar every day this week and to see how that goes.

Stress wise....wow things are tough! The total git boss is now on his way out so by the end of this week he should be out of my life. I need him gone so my weight loss can get back on track. Must admit I have been sooooooooooooooo close to caving in this past week but I honestly haven't. I did say to Carly that I wouldn't weigh in today but I have and have lost another sad miserable pound. Totm is still looming- 2 weeks late now agrrrrghh! I guess I just want my life back!

Got a busy week ahead with work then we are off camping with good friends this weekend. I intend to be ts whilst away as I normally do that when we go camping and I enjoy it.

Hope everyone is doing OK- I'll catch up on some diary action now xxxx

Oh hun sorry it's just another lb but really glad it's not a STS :(

Hey ho......should have followed my own advice to not weigh in hey! Nay mind....they have to shift properly at some time xx

Hiya LadyG sorry you didn't lose as much as you hoped for. Fingers crossed for you that when the idiot boss is replaced with nice new one, the pounds and the stress levels will go down mega fast! :hug99: xx

Hoping you're still on the wagon Lady G, take care :hug99: xx

I'm still on the wagon of course!!! Sadly my laptop has died so can't log on! Quickly come on hubbie's PC to do a quick update! Now off camping for the weekend so will be back on Monday. Don;t intend to cheat- just do WS days so fingers crossed.

Hope everyone has a fab weekend- if you think you are cold spare us a thought ca,ping outside in the freezing weather!!!

Lots of gaga love xxxx

Enjoy your camping, hope the weather is kind :D

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr enjoy your camping trip :gen125: :hug99: xx

Hi Guys,

Sorry for absence- laptop has been out of action so been uable to log in and update! Camping was great but very cold so we came home a day early. Had a TS day both days we were away wich was planned and all fine. Managed to steer clear of alcohol and all the goodies that everyone else ate. Yesterday was my birthday and I had an overwhelming desire to eat, especially cake!!!! Managed to be mostly TS tho! had a SS porridge for breakfast, a bar with a brew early evening then a burger (no bun) and salad for tea!! i did have some nutella tho on a spoon which felt heavenly and such a treat! No more tho as I binned the jar to rid temptation!!!!

Lost 2lbs this week too which was good. Gutted to not make my first major target by my birthday but I have to get over that. Just want the losses to pick up now that a major cause of my stress has gone. Fingers crossed hey. I still have so much to lose but a bag load of determination to make sure I lose it. Spent my birthday shopping and was desperate to buy loads of clothes but couldn't find anything I liked! Every dress I liked was so tiny- not only in size but in length too- I must be getting so very old me thinks!!!!

Onwards I plod. Glad the birthday temptation has gone and hopefully now I can crack on with my weight loss mission!

Hope everyone is doing OK xxxx

ladygaga said:
Hi Guys,

Sorry for absence- laptop has been out of action so been uable to log in and update! Camping was great but very cold so we came home a day early. Had a TS day both days we were away wich was planned and all fine. Managed to steer clear of alcohol and all the goodies that everyone else ate. Yesterday was my birthday and I had an overwhelming desire to eat, especially cake!!!! Managed to be mostly TS tho! had a SS porridge for breakfast, a bar with a brew early evening then a burger (no bun) and salad for tea!! i did have some nutella tho on a spoon which felt heavenly and such a treat! No more tho as I binned the jar to rid temptation!!!!

Lost 2lbs this week too which was good. Gutted to not make my first major target by my birthday but I have to get over that. Just want the losses to pick up now that a major cause of my stress has gone. Fingers crossed hey. I still have so much to lose but a bag load of determination to make sure I lose it. Spent my birthday shopping and was desperate to buy loads of clothes but couldn't find anything I liked! Every dress I liked was so tiny- not only in size but in length too- I must be getting so very old me thinks!!!!

Onwards I plod. Glad the birthday temptation has gone and hopefully now I can crack on with my weight loss mission!

Hope everyone is doing OK xxxx

Oh gosh me too nothing above the knee for me eeeekkk
Fan work babe really fab :)
So glad you binned that nutella x
Well done hun xxx
Here's to great losses and less stress :)

Belated many happy returns Lady G, you did absolutely fab to resist temptation! A teaspoon of nutella is positively allowed on your birthday! :D :hug99: xx

Belated birthday wishes! You did so well on ur birthday. Not sure I could have stopped at one spoon of Nutella!! X

Hope you're ok Lady G and managing to stay on track. Thinking of you and sending positive vibes your way :hug99: xx

Thank you ladies for your replies and hugs- truly does mean a lot.

I Promise I haven't gone AWOL!! Just had so much on I haven't had chance for MM time which does sadden me. I am sorry. Diet wise after my nutella incident I only lost a pound this week but at least I lost soemething.

Stress wise....the saga continues!!!! My Dad's had an operation this week so I'm off today up north to visit him for a few days of tlc. I saw my hospital consultant on Monday night and now have to have some more surgery on the scar on my arm as it is too tight and causing a few problems. He does reckon he will do it under local anaesthetic and sedation this time rather than a general which does scare me as its quite big what he has to do!! Also worried now what I should do diet wise and whether the same rules apply even though it won't be a general anaesthetic (possibly?).

So much to think about. Going to be off work for a few weeks post-op too to allow my arm to recover so that should help calm down my stresses! Will wait and see when the date of surgery will be and will have to make my Gaqa plan of action from there. Seems like there is always something going on in my life hey!!

Sorry for the moans, my absence etc etc.... I will try and be better at updating on here when I get time. I am still TS/ WS xxxx

ladygaga said:

I Promise I haven't gone AWOL!! Just had so much on I haven't had chance for MM time which does sadden me. I am sorry. Diet wise after my nutella incident I only lost a pound this week but at least I lost soemething.

Stress wise....the saga continues!!!! My Dad's had an operation this week so I'm off today up north to visit him for a few days of tlc. I saw my hospital consultant on Monday night and now have to have some more surgery on the scar on my arm as it is too tight and causing a few problems. He does reckon he will do it under local anaesthetic and sedation this time rather than a general which does scare me as its quite big what he has to do!! Also worried now what I should do diet wise and whether the same rules apply even though it won't be a general anaesthetic (possibly?).

So much to think about. Going to be off work for a few weeks post-op too to allow my arm to recover so that should help calm down my stresses! Will wait and see when the date of surgery will be and will have to make my Gaqa plan of action from there. Seems like there is always something going on in my life hey!!

Sorry for the moans, my absence etc etc.... I will try and be better at updating on here when I get time. I am still TS/ WS xxxx

Sorry to hear about your dad sweetie x hope he's making a good recovery x

Hey Gaga, I remember you from last time I was on Exante. Hope things are ok hun xxx

Hope your dad recovers quickly from his surgery xx

Back