Gah, first blip after 2 months

Uniqua

Loves being slim!
I am not ashamed, I chose this evening to eat a mini dairy milk bar. one of those thin 17p ones, not the full on bar.
I wanted chocolate (TOTM) and had no bars in so I ate it. I made sure I enjoyed every mouthfull, so I won't regret it.:break_diet:
Thats my first cheat, typically the week before I move up to 1000. (Which I was hoping to have done this week, perhaps that was a factor too.)

But I did consiously buy it this morning and put it in the fridge till 6pm. I chose to eat it all, and will now move on. I've not fallen off the wagon, just allowed myself a treat.

Can anyone tell I read the no will power required newsletter this morning? I am so glad I did, or I may have fallen off the wagon for good. Instead I took it for what it was, a controlled choice, and a one off.

THANK YOU! xx

I have just read Mike's newsletter and I am glad I did - today I made a mistake, but I am going to learn from that and move on. It was my choice and I am not going to beat myself up about it.

Well done for admitting it and well done for moving on x

Well I chose to have a Chinese on thursday & I bloody enjoyed every last mouthful! I didn't feel one bit guilty & I still don't..... Enjoy it girl!! x

Whats this Newsletter?
Is it expensive?
Lynne x

good for you - you probably deserve it seeing as you are near goal.

Well it doesn't seem to have done too much damage, my scales showed 9st 7lbs this morning! I lost weight overnight, and technically am now at goal, but my cdc's scales weigh heavier and in the evening, but I'm taking my little victory anyway. Brilliant incentive to go back to plan.

Hormones eh!

Well you did it, admitted it, and nows the time to get over it and move on..............tomorrow is a new day. hope you enjoyed it BTW XX

Back