Gah, first blip after 2 months

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Uniqua, 11 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Uniqua

Uniqua Loves being slim!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(32.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Herbalife
    I am not ashamed, I chose this evening to eat a mini dairy milk bar. one of those thin 17p ones, not the full on bar.
    I wanted chocolate (TOTM) and had no bars in so I ate it. I made sure I enjoyed every mouthfull, so I won't regret it.:break_diet:
    Thats my first cheat, typically the week before I move up to 1000. (Which I was hoping to have done this week, perhaps that was a factor too.)

But I did consiously buy it this morning and put it in the fridge till 6pm. I chose to eat it all, and will now move on. I've not fallen off the wagon, just allowed myself a treat.

Can anyone tell I read the no will power required newsletter this morning? I am so glad I did, or I may have fallen off the wagon for good. Instead I took it for what it was, a controlled choice, and a one off.

THANK YOU! xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

I have just read Mike's newsletter and I am glad I did - today I made a mistake, but I am going to learn from that and move on. It was my choice and I am not going to beat myself up about it.

Well done for admitting it and well done for moving on x

4. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well I chose to have a Chinese on thursday & I bloody enjoyed every last mouthful! I didn't feel one bit guilty & I still don't..... Enjoy it girl!! x

5. wizzbang

wizzbang Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Whats this Newsletter?
    Is it expensive?
    Lynne x

6. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

7. spooky

spooky Banned

Uniqua - put it behind you. You have done fabulously so far, Don;t let this one blip be the start of something you don't want. You can do this, complete your journey and be successful. Good luck. :)

8. leeds123

leeds123 Silver Member

good for you - you probably deserve it seeing as you are near goal.

9. Uniqua

Uniqua Loves being slim!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(32.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Herbalife
    Well it doesn't seem to have done too much damage, my scales showed 9st 7lbs this morning! I lost weight overnight, and technically am now at goal, but my cdc's scales weigh heavier and in the evening, but I'm taking my little victory anyway. Brilliant incentive to go back to plan.

Hormones eh!

10. JimmyShoo

JimmyShoo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(27.32%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well you did it, admitted it, and nows the time to get over it and move on..............tomorrow is a new day. hope you enjoyed it BTW XX

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.