Consolidation Gala advice please!

xeilidhx

Gold Member
Hi guys

I've been planning my galas to coincide to between my pp days. Unfortunately, this week I have a work training night and meal on Wednesday. I had a gala on Friday last week so wondering if I can have another on wednesday (14th) then the next won't ve until the 23rd. Just means the gap is 5 days then 9 rather than 7 and 7. What do you think??

Advice welcome! And sorry to all the attack and cruise ladies as you'll probably want to scratch my eyes out for saying this (I would have). Conso meals are such a luxury and a treat for all our hard work!!

Xx

I think its the same as cruise . As long as it equates over the two week to two gala meals your weight would even out xxx

you can have them at any point during the week

Thanks girlies- think ill go for that then! Although if there's a non carb option I may save it for a takeaway instead!! X

more opinions needed from the mernu!!

Wholewheat pasta, nut-free pesto, mixed peppers, cherry tomatoes, butternut squash, soya beans, broccoli, sugar snap peas, red onion and sun-dried tomatoes

is this a no due to the pesto?? could be my starch meal. can get with chicken too

or

Chicken breast & pepper skewers, with piri-piri sauce, side salad

ignoring sauce and making pv?

Second option for me xxx

id also go for 2nd option.... a little of the sauce wont do any harm ;)

I would go with the second option on here but knowing me I would probably be eating the pesto one!! :D;)

Wondering about it with no pesto since I haven't had a starch meal??

But pesto is the best bit! Pesto is my weakness in life!

Update: they couldn't do it with no peso! So had the skewers with a teeny bit sauce. Gala tonight

Aromatic duck
Spring rolls
Mixed meat satay
Fried rice
Butterscotch ice cream
Tangfastics
Percy pigs

No idea how I'll eat that! X

Butterscotch icecream mmmmmm

Tangfastics!!!!!!!!!! Bet you pulled a face at them.

Gala mmmm looks nice.

Back