GemlaD's Diary

Thanks Chelly - don't go eating scrambled egg now will you!!

Day 8

Had 2 shakes and a bar. watched my mum and son eat sandwiches and crisps and it didn't bother me in the slightest as long as I can have a sniff of the food (weirdo)
Have bought some coke zero so I have something different to drink other than water. Have got some porridge and pasta coming this week so hope I like it as I can't face any more soup.
Am going out for a meal on Saturday and have decided to have steak and salad so hopefully that won't cause much damage. Until then I'm on it 100%

Hope you are all having a good day xx

Haha! We've both lost 11 pounds woo! That's like a giant sized baby lmao!

When you think of it like that its loads!! Well done you xxx

Hahahaha! I sniff other people's food too! Well just my mom and bf's food! Not random strangers or anything. Cause now *that* would be weird! haha.

Hahahaha! I sniff other people's food too! Well just my mom and bf's food! Not random strangers or anything. Cause now *that* would be weird! haha.

Ha Ha Ha!
If anyone came up and sniffed my food in a restaurant I would probably punch them lol

lol it would be pretty weird lol!!

yeah a good cut of steak - no eating the fat!! would be good and stay away from carbs =)

Haha! I don't think I'd punch them, but I'd look at them funny and refuse to eat my food lol

How funny would that be seeing someone come up to you sniffing your food...I have always sniffed biscuits as I can't stand them smelling of each other!,, my family think I am really strange

My son had a packet of cheese and onion crisps this afternoon and I opened them and inhaled the flavour!

Had a hard boiled egg earlier, it was that or I knew in my head that I was going on a chocolate binge. Absolutely fine now so glad I had it xx

I sniff a bag of crisps before I open them all the time anyways. They smell SO good! lol.
And yum. Eggs. I fell alseep for about 10 mins yesterday and dreamed about a poached egg lol

Day 9

Went fine apart from eating a hard boiled egg at about 6pm. Was reading that a lot of people find their hardest time to be from 5-7pm and this is definitely the case for me, this is when I want food. Am determined not to eat anything today!

Have a good day everyone xx

You can do it Gemla! Just hide the eggs or the saucepans or something lol x

Day 10

Nothing exciting to report. Had 2 shakes and a bar. Didn't pick on any food which I am pleased about. Drank about 4 litres of water which is more than normal. Feeling really cold at the moment so hope my porridge arrives so I can have that at lunchtime!
Have a good day everyone xx

4litres! Well done! I struggle to get 3.. good luck on your porridge, I've heard its lovely and sweet :) nomnomnom.

Oh and I forgot to ask, how old is your son? :D x

Well done for not picking on food!! I know how hard it can be to stop once you start! I'm hoping you get your porridge soon as well because it's delicious! :eat:

4 ltrs that super! I normally have 3ltrs but these days I'm finding 2 ltrs hard to drink! Well done for not picking at food! Stay strong your doing great x

Porridge is here! Will make myself a bowl in a mo. The only way I manage to get enough water down is to constantly have a glass on the go and carry a big bottle with me when I'm out and keep taking a swig.
My son is 7, he's on the autistic spectrum so life's not easy but he's lovely!
Xxx

Yay! Let me know what you think of the porridge! I added some cinnamon to mine! Delish!

My pasta just arrived :) gonna try it tomorrow!

Aw Gemma I'm sorry to hear that. It must be difficult for you. 7 is a lovely age, I bet he's adorable x

How was the porridge?

Back