Gemma's Diary (contains unsighty images)

4th day:saturday

breakfast- same as all rest lol
lunch - savoury rice/chicken/salad
snacks - mullerlite/strawberries/apple
Dinner - got bad :( 2 slices whole meal toasted with low fat butter and jam - didnt even syn it lol :(

Sunday...

total around 30 syns! my uncle died today and just havnt bothered :(

I know how you feel has before i started SW i was a size 18 and felt down but no1 else batted an eyelid - u needn't either as your a very pretty woman. Good luck woth your SW journey - it really does work :)

thankyou :) ... back on track today though I gotta be strong hopefully all syns yesterday wont ewffect weightloss much

Hi Gemma, just a quick note to say I'm very sorry for the loss of your uncle, you've done well just to have one day off plan, don't beat yourself up over it. Hugs and thoughts are with you.

Thankyou :)

weigh in 2moro... i need 2lb off to get my half st away fingers crossed :)

Hi Gemma - pics aren't unsightly at all! You have guts to do it and if it is motivating you too then all the better!

Good luck! Hope you manage to lose the weight you want before your holidays x

Hi Gemma, sorry to hear about your uncle hope you're ok. Read your diary saturday and noticed you had toast and jam and thought mmmm. Later DS1 asked if I would like anything and I said yeah toast and jam but not my(ww) bread I want real bread. Sounded like a woman posessed lol!

lmao! it was tasty filled that sweet tooth aswell :)

sunday : thought id be more exact

breakfast- bran flakes with sultanas. semi skimmed milk he A+B
snack - apple
Dinner ~ veg - boiled potato's ~ chicken breast + 2 yorkshire puds 6syns - gravy 3 syns
went to park ice cream 12 syns :(

Monday:
Bran flakes with sultanas + semi skimmed milk he A+B
lunch - (was with auntie and just had yogurt)
snack - apple
dinner - sw bolanase and pasta :)
oh fredo bar 6 syns :)

thought of the day: these hips need to go!

weigh in 2moro... this is most good i've been in a week since joining so im nervous and excited! hoping i get my 2lb off for my half st award agreat achievment.. If i've put on i think i will be put on a real downer :(

i lost 3.5lb ... and was slimmer of week :)

Last edited:
i just eat whatever is easy i'll prob look like a wiredo with what i reat til i get used to cooking properly... lol...

i was a processed food geek my sin lol

Hi Gemma well done on the weight loss and slimmer of the week. I managed to lose 2lbs last week even after my chocolate binge. Not going to class this Thurs as I have a meal out and am finding it quite hard to stick to my syns. Will have to be extra good from Friday. Your meals look fine.I have a freddo bar after lunch everyday. Could not manage without it. I'm a total chocaholic.

breakfast : bran flakes + semi milk (also used remaining milk in coffee etc) HEA+B
Lunch: chicken salad
treat: chocolate bar i syned at 5 syns!
Dinner: sw chips ~ 2 veggie sausage (4syns both_ ~ egg and pea's +2 tbsp tomato sauce (i believe is 1 syns?)
snack: apple + plum

total 10 syns

Last edited:

Great idea to put up photos of yourself! I am not brave enough! I think I am in complete denial about my size, its only when I catch a glimpse of my reflection, I don’t even recognise myself! I squeeze myself into my old clothes, determined not to buy bigger ones and just layer clothes. Its ok until it starts getting too hot!

Well done for your weight loss. When I last joined SW I had a steady gradual loss, this time around I seem to lose a few lbs, then STS for a few weeks, then lose another few lbs! I am determined to stick with it though! Keep eating and losing and writing!

Hey hon- sorry to hear about your uncle :(

Great idea to take photos of yourself, I'd probably do it every month as you'll be able to see more of a difference then. Same with measuring - even if you don't lose weight you might be losing inches!

Back