Gemma's Diary (contains unsighty images)

Hi Gemma

I have just started SW yesterday. Weighing in at 13.7.5. I am also 5'2'' and have about 3.5 stone to lose.

Its very strange, because I look at those pictures and think you look absolutely lovely!! However, I also think you are very brave, because we are very similar in size....and there is no way I could do that!!

How we see ourselves and how others see us are completely different. Well done for using them as a motivator...but believe me...mine would be worse (",)

over last 2days i been eating alot better :) had indian saturday night (small portion) weighed and syned it so it fitted into the syns i saved :)
i've decided to only add pictures to every stone i lose now :)
tbh with my body i'd be happy if lost most tummy and hips thats my focus area... obs ive had 2 children and got stretch marks so never have a flat tummy and a bikini body but hoping get to point i can wear nice clothes!

thankyou for al support :)

saturday 15th may

28g bran flakes + 250ml semi skimmed milk (used remaining milk in coffee etc) hea+b
lunch : 2 slices small whole weat bread 2.5syns each with 2 eggs
Dinner: sw chips beans + quorn sausage +1tbsp tomato sauce 2syns
bunch of grapes - free
mullerlite - free
apple - free
Drinks coffee + water

Sunday:
pretty much similar to last sunday im boring eh LOL

Monday:
breakfast usual
lunch: chicken and carrots n potatos (was really busy so just threw it together lol)
Dinner: savory rice and chicken :)

put on o.5.... because i havnt done diary im sure so 2moro a new day...

can any1 give m cheap and chearful foods for a week?

and have i read right... beaked beans in tomato sauce superfree?

Baked beans is free on green but not red so not superfree but good on green or EE.
0.5lbs is nothing, you will get that off again this week so keep it up xx

i want a really good week... i feel so miserable... (im due * week and i get cranky without chocolate) that sounds really bad excuse but true... so need lots of fruit in and make some cheap meals x

Hi gem, sorry about you WI. I know its disapointing but it sounds like you have alot on your plate and you know you will easily get that off next week no problem! Have you had a look at some of the desert recipies? just thinking whether theres anything you can make to help with your chocolate cravings?Emx

im rubbish cook thats my main probem :(

Hi there, just reading through your diary and I have to say, I feel like a right greedy so and so lol (I'm currently feeding my baby girl so that's my excuse anyway) but I did lose 2lbs last week in my 2nd week... only 1/2lb in my first!

What I did differently was to have the recommended HE A/B (I can have one more of both as bfing), I've cut down my syns to around 10 syns a day, I am aiming for 70 syns per week if you like so some days maybe a little more and some less to balance it out, makes me feel less guilty that way!

I'm doing Green as I'm vegetarian.

My breakie is either 28g Alpen High Fibre cereal with milk allowance from HE A or x2 Alpen light bars or a sw hi-fi bar, I then have a bowl of fruit topped with a mullerlight (not a layered one as that has to be synned), I try to have something from the superfree food list with an (s) or (ss) next to it, hoping it'll speed or superspeed my losses.

Lunch I have two slices from a 400g loaf of Hovis Wholemeal bread HE B with 42g low fat cheddar cheese HE A or boiled eggs and some tomato, just bought some cucumber and lettuce so will be adding that into the sandwich :) to follow another bowl of fruit topped with mullerlight.

Dinner I vary, roasted veg (mixed peppers, red onion, courgette, tomatoes) with home made wedged potatoes roasted and Quorn Peppered Steak. Pasta with a tin of tomatoes, quorn mince, onions, mushrooms or peas and Low Fat Cheddar and/or parmesan 1 level tbsn 1.5 syn, roast dinner with sw potatoes, quorn, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and gravy synned, going to make lasagne, sheppherds pie, soups, batchers savoury rice is free on green, batchers pasta n sauce is 2 syns on green, jacket and beans plus quorn and another bowl of fruit topped with yes, another mullerlight!

I use the rest of my syns on chocolate, biscuits, skinny cow ice lollies, cadburys highlights hot choc etc. If I wasn't bfing I'd have a baileys:p

If I'm still peckish then I have more fruit, I am trying to have about 5-10 superfree foods with an (s) or (ss) next them to speed my loss so fingers crossed for next week.

I hope this helps.

Should write my own diary...:cool:

thankyou :) ............. your not greedy im just still useless at whole thing lol

okay Im starting over TODAY!!!

breakfast: 28g bran flakes + 250ml semi skimmed milk (remain milk i used in coffee's)
snack - apple
lunch - tuna pasta
snack - mullerlite yogurts
Dinner - ??

how do i delete this thread?

Back