Gemma's Diary Mixed Days - red, green, EE - new to EE advice welcome

I have thank you :) also fell off the wagon on Saturday night when the oh got out the chocolate. It was the new Cadbury choc with cookie nut and its amazing! Tried to limit the damage by also breaking up curly wurly as it takes longer to chew but definitely went over syns. Hoping it does effect my weight though as overall syns for the week are ok even with the large amount on Sat ;)

I'm so sorry Gemma, I know how frustrating and upsetting it is to gain :( the implant sounds like its not agreeing with you at all, but it may settle down? I know when I change my pill I get a crazy appetite for quite a few weeks. Get loads of nice speed foods you enjoy when you do the food shop so you can snack to your hearts content. I also find having a lot of protein helps control my hunger so you could try that?

Thanks guys, I had a bit of a s*it week last week and felt like rubbish, I've kept track of my food diary so I'll post them later when I get chance. I've had a long weekend, relaxed and recharged my batteries and I have switched to red days and I am not feeling as hungry! My friend is climbing Mount Killamanjaro so I've told her I will train with her so the walks and hikes start as of tonight, exercise really makes me feel better too so I must stop being lazy!

Wednesday 29/05/2013 - Green Day

B: 35g porridge (HEB), 400ml Smart Price Unsweetened Soya Milk (HEA), Blueberries, Alpen Light (3 syns)
L: x5 scan bran (HEB), topped with Egg "mayo" - boiled eggs mixed with Kraft Light French Dressing, Melon, Shape Zero Strawberry Flavour (0.5 syns)
D: Quorn Chicken cooked with onions, mushrooms and Schwartz Creamy Garlic and Mushroom sauce (4.5 syns total /3 = 1.5 syns each) served with rice - this was sooo delicious!
Hi Lights Hot Choc (2 syns)

Thursday 30/05/2013 - GREEN DAY

B: 35g Porridge (HEB), 400ml Smart Price Unsweetened Soya Milk (HEA), Blueberries, HiFi Light (3 syns)
L: x5 scan bran (HEB), topped with Egg "mayo" - boiled eggs mixed with Kraft Light French Dressing, Melon, Shape Zero Yoghurt
D: Quorn Sausage Casserole (Quorn Sausages, onions, mushrooms, can of tinned tomatoes, can of beans and can of sweetcorn - 3 syns for sausages) served with boiled potatoes and 30g cheddar (HEA)
Hi Lights Hot Choc (2 syns), grapes

Friday 31/05/2013 - RED DAY
(Off work today and out for the day so had a big breakfast and ate out for lunch)
B: WW Premium Pork Sausages x2 (1 syn total), tinned tomatoes, scrambles egg, WW Petit Pain (HEB) and mushrooms
L: Opted for Gammon with fried egg and a side salad with no dressing - removed all the fat from the gammon but counting 10 syns for any oil used.
D: Chicken Stir Fry, x5 scan bran (HEB) topped with x2 bananas
400ml Smart Price Unsweetened Soya Milk (HEA), HiLights Hot Choc (2 syns) Mikado (0.5 syns)

Saturday 01/06/2013 - RED DAY

B: 40g All Bran (HEB), sliced banana and 500ml Alpro Almond Milk (HEA)
L: piece of red pepper, tuna and onion SW Quiche, 30g cheddar (HEA) and x5 scan bran (HEB) and banana
D: x2 salmon fillets and salad, peach, WW yoghurt, orange, grapes.
Mikados (2 syns), Hilights Hot Choc (2 syns), bottle of lager (6 syns)

Sunday 02/06/2013 - RED DAY:

B: x5 scan bran (HEB) and 2 sliced bananas, shape zero yoghurt
D: x2 salmon fillets served with salad and WW Pitta Bread (HEB)
Peach, necatarine
500ml Alpro Almond Milk (HEA)
Hi Lights Hot Choc (2 syns), x3 Bottles of cider - couldn't resist in the sunshine! (22.5 syns) and x2 single vodka and slimline tonic (5 syns)

Monday 03/06/2013 - RED DAY
B: 35g Porridge (HEB), 400ml Smart Price Unsweetened Soya Milk (HEA), Blueberries
L: x5 scan bran (HEB), topped with tuna dressed in Kraft Light French Dressing, WW Yoghurt, HiFi Light Bar (3 syns)
D: Chicken Stir Fry and beansprouts, WW Yoghurt, pear, grapes
Hi Light Hot Choc (2 syns)

Back