Gemma's Diary Mixed Days - red, green, EE - new to EE advice welcome

Hi Gemma,

Hope WI in was ok.

I have had a nightmare weekend i feel like someone has pumped me up, like you i will take the gain as i deserve it but i would be so upset with myself.

I just have a quick question you might be able to help with. I have been doing red and green days but its proved difficult over the weekend so have done red and green but also a few extra easy days, have you ever done this? Do you think it could be ok?

Hey, yes that is absolutely fine you can switch plans daily if you want just depends on what you want to eat that day, so long as you stick to ONE plan each day there is no harm in switching them up.

Tuesday 07/05/2013 - GREEN DAY

B: x2 Alpen Lights (HEB), HiFi Light (3 syns)
L: x5 scan bran (HEB), x5 Laughing Cow Light Triangles (HEA), tomatoes, plum, orange
Mid afternoon (snack?!) - Batchelor's Tomato and Basil Pasta n Sauce, Mullerlight, orange
D: SW Chips, beans and piece of chickpea dahl flan, Mullerlight, Melon
Snack a Jacks (5.5 syns), Hi Light Hot Choc (2 syns) 400ML Smart Price Unsweetened Soya Milk (HEA)

Wednesday 08/05/2013 - GREEN DAY
B: x2Alpen Lights (HEB)
L: x5 scan bran (HEB), X5 Laughing Cow Light Triangles (HEA), Mullerlight, Orange
D: Mushy pea curry (2.5 syns for Maykway Brand Curry Powder), SW Chips and x2 Quorn Burgers (1 syn)
Melon, grapes, strawberries, Alpen Light (3 syns), HiLights Hot Choc (2 syns), 400ML Smart Price Unsweetened Soya Milk (HEA)

Thursday 09/05/2013 - GREEN DAY:

B: 35g porridge oats (HEB), blueberries, 400ml Smart Price unsweetened soya milk (HEA) HiFi Light Bar (3 syns)
L: piece of chickpea dahl flan, x5 scan bran (HEB), x bananas, Mullerlight
D: Jacket potato, 30g cheddar (HEA), salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, sweetcorn) cottage cheese, Kraft Light French Dressing
Melon, grapes, orange, plum, Mullerlight, Hi Lights Hot Choc (2 syns)

Tuesday 07/05/2013 - GREEN DAY

B: x2 Alpen Lights (HEB), HiFi Light (3 syns)
L: x5 scan bran (HEB), x5 Laughing Cow Light Triangles (HEA), tomatoes, plum, orange
Mid afternoon (snack?!) - Batchelor's Tomato and Basil Pasta n Sauce, Mullerlight, orange
D: SW Chips, beans and piece of chickpea dahl flan, Mullerlight, Melon
Snack a Jacks (5.5 syns), Hi Light Hot Choc (2 syns) 400ML Smart Price Unsweetened Soya Milk (HEA)

Wednesday 08/05/2013 - GREEN DAY
B: x2Alpen Lights (HEB)
L: x5 scan bran (HEB), X5 Laughing Cow Light Triangles (HEA), Mullerlight, Orange
D: Mushy pea curry (2.5 syns for Maykway Brand Curry Powder), SW Chips and x2 Quorn Burgers (1 syn)
Melon, grapes, strawberries, Alpen Light (3 syns), HiLights Hot Choc (2 syns), 400ML Smart Price Unsweetened Soya Milk (HEA)

I have picked up some Quorn Burgers from where the ready meals are in the supermarket, are these the same ones that you have for 1 syn or are they frozen. They came in a pack of 2

I have picked up some Quorn Burgers from where the ready meals are in the supermarket, are these the same ones that you have for 1 syn or are they frozen. They came in a pack of 2

It says in my Food Directory that all Quorn Burgers are 0.5 syns each so I would say that's regardless of whether or not they are chilled or frozen... I think they would just be extra ingredients like cheese or anything like that... Hope that helps

Friday 10/05/2013 - GREEN DAY

B: 35g Porridge (HEB), Blueberries, part 400ml Asda Smart Price Unsweetened Soya Milk (HEA), Alpen Light (3 syns)
L: X5 Scan Bran (HEB), with x2 sliced bananas, Mullerlight, plum
D: Quorn Sausage Casserole (Qourn Sausages, tin of chopped tomatoes, half a tin of beans, mushrooms and onions) served with boiled potatoes and 30g Cheddar (HEA) (2.5 syns for sausages), Melon, Mullerlight
Hi Lights Hot Choc (2 syns), Snack a Jacks (5.5 syns)

Saturday 11/05/2013 - RED DAY

Wanted to spend some time cooking today so tried a few new recipes:

B: 35g Porridge (HEB), Blueberries, part 400ml Smart Price Unsweetened Soya Milk (HEA)
L: Cooked chicken, cottage cheese, Mullerlight, Melon, Orange
D: Homemade Burgers (Extra Lean mince, spring onions and red chillies bind together with a whisked egg), 60g Wholemeal Roll (HEB), x2 Asda Chosen By You Cheese Slices (HEA) a slice of lean bacon with fat trimmed off and lettuce (yummmmyyy!!) served with BNS Wedges and Homemade Salsa (chopped red pepper, onion and tomatoes mixed with balsamic vinegar

Made a cherry clafoutis - 500g tub of fat free fromage frais, one tbsp of vanilla essence, one tbsp of almond essence, 6 tbsp of sweetener and four eggs mixed together poured over de-stoned and halved cherries and baked for 50 mins on 150c - this was nice but I didn't like the texture too much - 1 syn per serving.

Snack a jacks (5.5 syns)
Kit Kat (5.5 syns)
Hi Lights Hot Choc (2 syns)

Sunday 12/05/2013 - green day

B: 40g All Bran (HEB), Sliced banana and part 400ml SP Unsweetened Soya Milk (HEA)
L: sweetcorn, leek and red pepper bake - chop leeks and cook, add red peppers, 4 garlic cloves, x2 red chillies and can of sweetcorn and pour in baking dish and cover with about 6-7 eggs depending on your own preference, served with savoury rice, Mullerlight, Grapes
D: x2 Quorn Burger (1 syn) served in 60g wholemeal roll (HEB), x2 Asda Chosen By You cheese slices (HEA) and lettuce, served with SW Chips, Mullerlight
Mugshot, Kit Kat (5.5 syns), Hi Lights Hot Choc (2 syns)

Zero alcohol this weekend been a very good girl :D
D:

I can't wait till i go down a dress size :) I think my target weight will make me a 10 which im way happy with :) Last time i was around that weight i was a comfortable size 10!!

Must have been amazing getting a size 8 :)

I've never aimed to be an 8 always been happy so long as my size 10's fit nicely, I have been down to this weight before but I think my measurements must be smaller as I've never been a comfortable 8, maybe the dresses were a big 8... :8855:

Back