Gemma's Diary Mixed Days - red, green, EE - new to EE advice welcome

Hey Hun I'm good bit worse for wear today but had a great day yesterday, I do have to admit I was very naughty and ate cake and pie the food was fab and I couldn't resist!
Will post food log tomorrow but I managed 10.99 miles on sat my friend dropped out so I just headed out down the coast and did a run and walk, felt great for it :)

image-1747838528.jpg

And here's some pics of our coastline very pleasant walk to do

image-2486621655.jpg

image-1632611587.jpg

Hi nanny

Thank you so much for your post and of course I don't mind you following, the more the merrier and pleased I can't be of some help to someone :)

I have never got my head around the EE plan having done SW for so long and I prefer the structure and extra HE's on red/green. I used to do a lot of green days but mostly try to stick to red now.

Do you go to group? If you need any help or advice please just ask or any recipes :)

I do go to group on a friday. I find I sabotage my diet mostly in the evenings. Like I did Sunday eating lots ryvita. Did put it on my diary tho. I did quite well on green & red originally, then changed. Took me quite a time to get head around it, but find it allows me to have too much. Have started weighing some things. Just taking it day by day. x Thank you x

I do go to group on a friday. I find I sabotage my diet mostly in the evenings. Like I did Sunday eating lots ryvita. Did put it on my diary tho. I did quite well on green & red originally, then changed. Took me quite a time to get head around it, but find it allows me to have too much. Have started weighing some things. Just taking it day by day. x Thank you x

I find evening snack attacks hard but the hot chocolate has really helped me out, I switched to soya milk so I could have more milk so I can have a milky hot chocolate on a night I find it really hits the spot and is really filling! If I can hold off having my chocolate and fudge alpine light I have that with it too, real treat :) no harm in you snacking so long as you keep track of your syns, that's what they are there for :)
I only bought some scales a few months back and I don't know how I coped before without them and I've saved myself a fortune by bulk buying cereals and cheese instead of the grab and go stuff which is expensive (cereal bars, babybels etc) x

Saturday 08/06/2013 - RED DAY:

B: x5 scan bran (HEB), Shape zero yoghurt (strawberry 0.5 syns), jam (2 syns)
L: x2 boiled eggs, chicken breast and cottage cheese
D: Homemade turkey mince burgers (8 syns), 60g wholemeal bun (HEB), 30g cheddar (HEA), Salad
400ml SP Unsweetened Soya Milk (HEA)
Vodkas (14 syns)

Sunday:

Bad day pies and cakes, bottle of wine and x5 vodkas, total write off.... :mad:

Monday 10/06/2013 - RED DAY:

B: x5 scan bran (HEB), x2 sliced bananas
L: Bacon omelette, shape zero yoghurt, plum, peach, apple, nectarine
D: x2 salmon and salad, WW Pitta Bread (HEB), BNS Chips, 30g cheddar (HEA)
400ml Smart Price Unsweetened Soya Milk (HEA), Hot Choc (2 syns), Alpen Light (3 syns), Mini Milka (1.5 syns)

Feel really annoyed with myself today about the weekend after working really hard on my exercise last week! Only just over 4 weeks until my holiday as well and I have something on pretty much every weekend up until then as well :mad:

Thanks hun I'm just really angry with myself I don't know how I can go from being so focused to just toally falling off the bandwagon! I blame the alcohol it weakens me!haha I just keep thinking I'm at BBQ all day Saturday, out for Sunday lunch the following day and Blackpool all day on the 29th so actually my plans aren't too bad if I can just manage to say no to anything else that might crop up!

Tuesday 11/06/2013 - RED DAY:

B: 35g Porridge (HEB), blueberries, 400ml Smart Price Unsweetened Soya Milk (HEA)
L: small boiled egg salad, x5 scan bran (HEB), x5 Laughing Cow LIGHT triangles (HEA), Banana, Shape Zero Yoghurt, plum
D: Chicken breast with half can of Asda Ratatouille (1.5 syns), Aunt Bessie's red cabbage (2 syns) carrot and swede mash
fruit salad (apple, strawberries, grapes and Shape Zero Yoghurt)
Hot Chocolate (2 syns)

Off for a walk tonight, hope the rain stays away looks like it's going to pee down!!

Wednesday 12/06/2013 - RED DAY:

B: 35g Porridge (HEB), 400ml Smart Price Unsweetened Soya Milk (HEA), Blueberries
L: x5 scan bran (HEB), x2 sliced bananas, Shape Zero Yoghurt, nectarine
D: Bacon (fat trimmed off) omelette with 30g cheddar (HEA) Grilled on top, melon, grapes, Shape Zero Yoghurt
Hi Lights Hot Choc (2 syns)

Thursday 13/06/2013 - GREEN DAY:
B: 35g Porridge (HEB), 400ml Smart Price Unsweetened Soya Milk (HEA), Blueberries
L: x5 scan bran (HEB), x2 sliced bananas, Laughing Cow Light (1.5 syns) Shape Zero Yoghurt, Apple
D: Chickpea Dahl with salad and 30g Cheddar (HEA), Melon, Strawberries, Shape Zero Yoghurt
Hi Lights Hot Choc (2 syns)

Trying to keep syns low for weekend and to maybe help with last weekends little binge :rolleyes:

Got myself in a little exercise routine with my resistance band on a morning working my arms as I'm doing my walks so that accounts for the legs! Holiday 4 weeks today so must get my backside in gear! Doesn't help that my new tattoo is on my hip bone and down my thigh it's very sore!!

Back