Gemma's Diary Mixed Days - red, green, EE - new to EE advice welcome

going to be watching your diarys... I am mostly red maybe 2 days ee :)

Glad you had a nice weekend and congratulations on avoiding the alcohol :) are you going to wi tomorrow?

Thank you for your support yesterday hun, means a lot x

Awww don't be daft, I just wish I knew what to say to make you feel better, I'm a bit rubbish like that...haha you feeling better today?

Yeah think I'm going to brave WI tomorrow see where I'm at and besides I'm out of scan bran so need to stock up xx

Haha yes, buy in bulk. I buy themonline, works out quite cheap I think its called dolphin fitness ;)

Yes thanks, feeling better just unsure what to do going forward! X

Pleased you are feeling better :) maybe try high protein with plenty of fruit and veg, egg & cheese salad, cottage cheese on ryvita etc... I know you're not too keen on fish if I remember rightly. I get my scan bran from SW group for £1.20 for a pack of 10, tried looking to see if I could get it cheaper buying in bulk from Amazon but it worked out more expensive! So I can live with £1.20 for 2 days worth.

Today's plan:

19/08/2013 - GREEN DAY

B: x2 weetabix (HEB) with Shape Apple Crumble yoghurt (0.5 syns) - love these yoghurts mmmm
L: beans on x2 400g wholemeal loaf toast (HEB), Mullerlight, Nectarine, Curly Wurly (6 syns)
D: Mixed bean salad, red pepper, red onion, mushrooms and half packet of batchelors Mexican savoury rice & 30g cheddar (HEA), Mullerlight
350ml Skimmed Milk (HEA)
Carrots
Grapes

Last edited:
Edited above had rice instead of noodles. It was so delicious becoming a favourite of mine that meal

image-272644031.jpg

I also found these in asda tonight, checked syns online but couldn't find them... Working off the 20 calories = 1 syn looks like 5.5 syns per cake... Can't wait to try these tomorrow, I shall report back!

image-2173145327.jpg

Hi Gemma, how did you do at wi? Were the cakes good? X

Hey Gill yes went to WI was busy yesterday so didn't get chance to get on here, lost a whopping..... 0.5lb :( suppose after my bad weekend last week a loss is better than nothing I suppose! Hopefully my good week last week will pay off next week, I'm going to attend WI now until my holiday, think it helps give me a kick up the arse! so I'm at 9stone 8lb now want 3lb off before my hol feeling like it's going to be impossible with my plans for next weekend....

The cakes were good yes but only really small, I was pleased for it yesterday though as my blood sugars must have got really low as I started shaking and sweating so it was needed and it was nice :) xx

Tuesday 20/08//2013 - GREEN DAY:

B: x2 weetabix (HEB) with a toffee Mullerlight
Balconi Snack al Latte cake bar (5.5 syns)
L: Super Speed soup and x2 400g loaf wholemeal bread (HEB), Mullerlight, plum, carrot sticks
D: (Same as last night as it's soooo nice and plenty SS) Mixed bean salad, red pepper, red onion, mushrooms and half packet of batchelors Mexican savoury rice & 30g cheddar (HEA), Mullerlight.
Peach
350ml Skimmed Milk (HEA)

Awh hope it pays off next week :)

Shame the cakes were so small, I'd have struggled to only have one I think ;)

They weren't too bad to be honest, not sure what I was expecting for 111 cal haha they were lovely though the cake had a hint of lemon to it, nice to have a bit of cake for a change as I've been craving it for so long! Especially after watching Britain's Bake Off last night why o why did I watch that I was practically drooling!!haha I know me too think it was the missing scan bran from my diet, so stocked up last night and few red days ahead to try and give myself a boost! Going to check my measurements tonight as I took them a few weeks back see if there's any change x

Back