Gemma's Diary Mixed Days - red, green, EE - new to EE advice welcome

Hi Gemma,

How are you? Just wondered if you had a nice holiday?

Hope you are enjoying your break x

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi gill I'm good thanks holiday was fab really loved the place, already pricing up next year! How's you? I've had a good break and ready to get back in to the swing of things next week, us women never have it easy work so hard to get it off and a before you know it it's all straight back on :( x

So nice to have you back :) really glad you enjoyed your holiday and break ;)

Are you going back to group this week? I'm sure the damage won't be too bad and you will quickly reverse any gain ;) xx

So nice to have you back :) really glad you enjoyed your holiday and break ;)

Are you going back to group this week? I'm sure the damage won't be too bad and you will quickly reverse any gain ;) xx

I don't think I'll be back to SW for a few weeks, group that is, I'm back to being 100% though as of today. I think I've gained close to a stone! I really have gone mad eating so much rubbish, but I really needed it and although I'm a bit gutted with myself it gives me something to push myself for xx

Haha yes, buy in bulk. I buy themonline, works out quite cheap I think its called dolphin fitness ;)

Yes thanks, feeling better just unsure what to do going forward! X

Hi Gemma just scrolled thru ur diary hope u had a fab holiday :) I'm doing mainly red days too, I'm just wondering iv seen scran bran quite a few times in ppls diaries do u think it speeds up losses? Xx

Hi Gemma just scrolled thru ur diary hope u had a fab holiday :) I'm doing mainly red days too, I'm just wondering iv seen scran bran quite a few times in ppls diaries do u think it speeds up losses? Xx

Hi Lola, it defo helps speed my losses up, it's different for different people but it's worth giving it a try! Do you go to group? You can purchase it at group or holland and Barratt sell it x

Thanks Gemma yes this will be my 3rd weigh in on thurs at group, iv stuck to the diet and been doing only red days but I feel bigger il definately give the scran bran a try do u make cakes and things with it? X

Thanks Gemma yes this will be my 3rd weigh in on thurs at group, iv stuck to the diet and been doing only red days but I feel bigger il definately give the scran bran a try do u make cakes and things with it? X

No I just tend to use mine like ryvita so I usually top it with something. The Kraft light French dressing is free so I usually mix that with Tuna or boiled egg (use the salad dressing like a mayo), laughing cow cheese triangles, sliced banana or cooked meat and sliced tomatoes. It is very dry but it's not too bad once you get used to it and just drink plenty of water with it :) x

So managed a good last few days, been doing green this week as it's cheaper and I'm on a budget for the rest of this month!

Monday 23/09/2013 - GREEN

B: x2 Alpen Light Bars (HEB), banana
L: x2 400g wholemeal toast (HEB), scrambled egg and x2 Quorn Burgers (2 syns), Shape crumble yoghurt (0.5 syns)
D: Tomato and veg pasta n sauce, x3 asda meat free sausages (3 syns) apple, mullerlight
250ml Semi Skimmed Milk (HEA)

Tuesday 24/09/2013 - GREEN
B: 35g Porridge (HEB), blueberries, 250ml SS Milk (HEA)
L: x2 400g loaf wholemeal toast (HEB), beans, Mullerlight, apple & banana
D: Mixed bean salad, half packet of Batchelors savoury rice, quorn chicken pieces, peppers, onions and mushrooms, 30g cheddar (HEA)
Melon and strawberries

Wednesday 25/09/2013 - GREEN

B: 35g porridge (HEB), blueberries, 250ml SS Milk (HEA)
L: Super speed soup, x2 400g loaf wholemeal toast (HEB), Mullerlight, apple
D: made a new experiment was rather tasty! Quorn mince, seasoned with soya sauce, stock cube, chilli flakes and garlic, a tin of chopped tomatoes, mushrooms, green pepper and a packet of sugar snap peas (just added once almost ready so they stay nice and crisp) served with pasta.
Plums and banana

Thursday 26/09/2013 - GREEN

B: x2 weetabix (HEB), with Mullerlight
L: chickpea dahl and salad, Mullerlight
D: x5 scan bran topped with 2 sliced bananas, piece of chickpea dahl
plums, apple.
250ml Semi Skimmed Milk (HEA)

Back