gemmm food diary

gemmm

Not been to good the past few days, so I thought I'd try a food diary to try and keep myself on track, I normally have 105 syns but I'm having 70 as I was bad last week:

Sunday 31st Oct 2010

Green

Breakfast: Wholemeal toast HEB with marmite.

Lunch: Egg noodles, apple and banana.

Tea: Pasta, sauce made with 1 can of chopped tomatoes, chopped up fresh peppers and 1 tbsp of tomato puree (1/2 syn). Apple and muller lite.

Extras: Packet of squares crisps (5.5 syns). 6 crisp breads and 4 dairylea light triangles (HE B and A). Drank NAS juice through out the day.

Total syns: 6

Last edited:
Monday 1st November:

Red

Breakfast: 28g porridge oats (HEB) 250ml (HEA used in coffee and diluted in water for porridge).

Lunch: 2 slices wholemeal bread (HEB), tomato, turkey and mullerlite.

Dinner: Ommette made with 2 eggs, peppers, turkey and 100g low fat cottage cheese (0.5 syn), 2 quorn burgers, mullerlite and apple.

Extras: Banana, 5xsingle vodkas and diet coke (12.5 syns), toffee apple (10 syns).

Total syns: 23

Last edited:
Tuesday 2nd Nov

Green

Breakfast: 2 slices wholemeal toast (HEB) with 200g low fat cottage cheese (1 syn).

Lunch: Noodles (oxo for favour), banana, mullerlite

Tea: Noodles (oxo for favour), 2x quorn burgers, apple

Extras: 2 slices wholemeal toast (HEB) with marmite, 250ml s/s milk (HEA)

Total syns: 1

Last edited:
Wenes 3rd Nov

Green

Breakfast:
Mullerlite and banana

Lunch:
Noodles (oxo for favour), can of fruit cocktail (HEB)

Tea:
2X wholemeal toast (HEB) 1 can of tinned spagetti, mullermite

Extra: noodles oxo for favour, 1 tin of baked beans, 28g cheese (HEA)

Last edited:
Thurs 4th Nov

Green

Breakfast:
2X wholemeal toast (HEB) with sliced toms

Lunch:
2x slices wholemeal bread (HEB), sliced cucumber and toms, fry light as spread, banana.

Tea:
Noodles (oxo for favour), mullermite

Extra: 250ml s/s milk (HEA), one can of red kidney beans

1st Jan 11:
EE day

Breakfast: 2 slices wholemeal bread (HEB) and 2 quorn sauage. 1 apple.

Lunch: Jacket potato, 1 can tuna, 2 tangerines.

Dinner: Roasties (made with fry light), carrot, peas, brocalli, chicken breast. 1 Aunt Bessies yorkshire pud 2.5 syns, 142ml gravy 2.5 syns. Mullerlite.

Extras: 250ml s/s milk HEA, 1 pack noodles (oxo cube for favouring), diet pepsi and nas squash through out the day.

Total syns: 5

Last edited:
2nd Jan - Green

Breakfast: Breakfast: 2 slices wholemeal bread (HEB) and 2 quorn sauage, 1 tbsp of brown sause 1 syn.

Lunch: Crosse & Blackwell tomato, onion and herb pasta and sause, 1 apple.

Dinner: 1/2 can chopped toms, pasta, quorn meat balls.

Extras: 250ml s/s milk HEA, 6 crackerbread with marmite HEB, diet pepsi and nas squash through out the day, 2 candy canes (5 syns).

Total syns: 6

Back