General W/C: 25th September 2006

Morning Libbie! :D What you up to this weekend?

Sun is actually shining here! can't believe as weather was awful yesterday.

We're off up the horse yard in a while (after a shake of course).

I weighed in on my scales at 12 st 10lbs this morning so that's great news, as it's down 2lb (as was 1lb higher than my CDC's on thursday). I don't go by my scales, but like to use them as a guide as to whether i'm losing weight.. helps with the motivation i find. :)

Hope you all have a good weekend.

((Hugs))

Hi PH.
Not doing much this weekend hubbie working I will just catch up some jobs thats if I ever get of this site been here since 6.30 and its 9 am now.
The sun is out at mo. think I will put some washing out and then take Belle for a walk whoops must get dressed first !!!!!!!!!!!
My scales said 12.13.6 this morning 1lb more then they said on Tuesday never mind I know I have not had anything I should not have had so it has to come off
We had our weekend on Thursday this week Pete and i were both off so we went to Eastbourne for the day,taking Belle with us of couse.We stoped on the way for coffee had lunch in a nice pub I had turkey and green veg 2cups coffee water.felt good In fact for the first time I felt 'normal' well near 'normal'when I went to the loo and squezzed NO walked between chairs I did not have the feeling that people were looking at me and saying "look at the size of her" I walked quickly up the stairs to the loo not feeling out of breath and as I walked in the door cought site of myself in the mirror,and I looked 'normal' in my size 16 trousers and 14 top not bad I thought to myself!!!!!!!!!!!! My tum did not look bad in fact quite flat,It made me feel so good.Only those that have been ther know how I felt hubbie could not quite understand when I told him how I felt he just said "but you are normal"Well I am getting that way and the feelings great.
Must go must do something with the day but will be back you can not keep me away from this site !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
{{{HUGS}}}

Got carried away[iknow some say I should be carried away ,by men in white coats]
Did not finish my thursday story
Had a nice walk along the prom walking doen to the beach along to the coffee shop and loo[of couse] I had coffee and water pete had tea and cake,
Forgot to say at lunch saved 1/2 of turkey for Belle
Walked up cliff path to car and drove to Hastings
Another walk on beach [stones]
Pete had chips I had coffee and bar
had another quick walk and then pete drove home
We had a great day and I felt good
Now that I have bored you all I am going
Hope you all have a good day
{{{HUGS}}}

Morning everyone,
I'm off to London today - taking grand daughter to see 7 brides for 7 brothers, and then to Hamleys. (She's never been there before) Looking forward to it. Catch you all later.
Ann xxx

Having a lovely anniversary! Can't belive it is 28 years, I was 19 which is the age of my twins. can't imagine them getting marries, in fact I would be horrified if I am honest! Anyway, it worked OK for us, being very young but maybe we have been lucky. 4 kids, 3 businesses and various health probs over the years and we still love each other. Now that is lucky!
I have decided that tomorrow I need to get on the diet with a vengeance so am going to cut to 1200 cals for the next 2 weeks till we go on holiday. I have got the twins birthday on the 11th of Oct and a visit to London on the 7th but I can still control myself! I would love to shift 7lbs before we go and I reckon if I make a real effort it can be done!
Please everyone, nag me, push me and help me, I need to get on with this.
Thanks for all the lovely anniversary wishes, you are all such good friends.

Love and hugs

Glad you and hubbie haveong great day.
We will be here to push nag and help you.
You can do it look at what you have done already.
Sending positive vibes to you but you are very positive anyway some extra vibs may help though{{{HUGS}}}

Ann - hope you have a great day! haven't been to hamleys since i was a kid myself. keep meaning to take Erin. :) Hope the show is good too. How old is your GD?

Libbie - your day in Eastbourne sounds lovely! Well done for taking the time to feel so good, and also for eating so well!! :D it's hard on days like that, so a double well done!!

We had a great morning at the yard. Erin and another lad there had a trap ride, as the owner carts his horses, so they were carting Jack. :) Erin loves it!

Was really nice to have a good old natter up there, and talk diets with one of the girls. She said she could see the difference in me, as we've not seen each other for a couple of weeks.
She's just been put on some form of slimming pill... which when she said the side effects were unable to sleep and a dry mouth.. this really set alarm bells off in my head.. sounds like speed to me! (I tried it once in my youth:eek: ... hated it because of those 2 things). :mad: And to think the Dr has put her on this!! I wouldn't mind but she's not massive!!

Off to have a chilli soup. Have just fed the kids (3 of them) and Graham is feeding the baby now.

Morning WeMITTS! :D
We've done the pony, dog and guinea pigs and are off to the indoor kids adventure place with Erin, Toddler A, Baby A and a friend of Erin's. :)
Need to crack on with housework, washing and ironing when i get back too.

I'm starving this morning for some reason.. i've been good and am down to 12 st 9lbs on my home scales. :D Fingers x'd the 3lb shows on my CDC's scales on Thursday too! lol

Hope you are all having a good day, and it continues that way. :)

((hugs))

Hi everyone,
The day in London was lovely yesterday. We only did the show and Hamley's and the time was gone.
Busy packing stuff for Spain today, and generally getting the house ready to be left.
Will try and look in on you all whilst I am away - we are supposed to be having a phone line put in, so broadband should follows quickly after that, I hope.
It is SO nice, not to be stressing about fitting in the aircraft seat - those of you who have experienced this will know what I mean.
Ditto yesterday, going to the theatre.
Take care, and stay strong, one day at a time.
Ann, VERY proud to be Mother WeMitt!!!
xxx

Hi Ann,
Hope you have a lovely time. :) I'm sure you will and actually enjoy that flight! Bet you're as slim as the air hostesses! :p if not slimmer! lol

We'll all try and make you proud! ;)

Kam - are you around today?
Anyone else? ?

Hiya PH...not long been up! Been driftting in and out of sleep all day as not well. Still suffering with this blasted headache now 28 days! Back to GP tomorrow I think. DH let me just stay in bed and has been sorting the kids out all day. Got up as Toby came and asked me what was for dinner! so thought I'd better make some. But will be returning to my nice clean bed...DH has just changed it so nice crisp fresh sheets...bliss!
Ann...have a fab time in Spain great your meeting up with Anja. Going to Derbyshire in 3 weeks will you be back then? Love to pop in and see you.
Everyone else...hope you've all had a great weekend.
Kamilla xx

Kam - super huge hugs! hope you are feeling a tad better. And how sweet IS your hubby!!! to see to the kids all day then think to change the bedding for you, bless him! He's so good.

Back