General: Week starting Mon 7th August

Hi
Quick update as I am chuffed to tiny bits - back in the 10s. Only 10,13 but still very pleased as I am eating. I SSed last week for 6 days and lost 6lbs between Thursday evening weigh-ins. Have now gone on to WLR at 1100 cals and feel able to lose the last 2 stone. Didn't regain any weight at all glycogen-wise, just continued going down so very, very happy.

Next target 9,13; I haven't been in single figures since I was 16 so 12 years ago!

Hope everyone else is having a great weekend & Ann & Michael are having a great holiday!

Love xxx

Congratulations Anja,

Wow!!!! lucky you in the ten's...

Well done:)

Way to go Anja! OMG the 10's is fab! The 9's are well in sight for you now.
Ann.....hope you got off to Italy ok.
Well woke up full of the joys! I think those duolax did the power of good after all. Just looked at the calendar and realised my mates wedding is less than 6 weeks away and I really wanted to have lost a stone at least. I think I'm going to give ssing another go, I'm truly sick of food at the moment so probably a very good time if I see another piece of chicken I'll scream!! The thought of just shakes and water and of course jelly are all very appealing at the moment.
So day 1 starts tomorrow morning........
Kamilla x

Way to go Anja! OMG the 10's is fab! The 9's are well in sight for you now.
Ann.....hope you got off to Italy ok.
Well woke up full of the joys! I think those duolax did the power of good after all. Just looked at the calendar and realised my mates wedding is less than 6 weeks away and I really wanted to have lost a stone at least. I think I'm going to give ssing another go, I'm truly sick of food at the moment so probably a very good time if I see another piece of chicken I'll scream!! The thought of just shakes and water and of course jelly are all very appealing at the moment.
So day 1 starts tomorrow morning........
Kamilla x

Hi Kamilla,

I got an invite yesterday to a wedding on the 23rd September!!!

When's yours?

Race you a stone???:rolleyes:

Flipping heck Mini mines on the 23rd as well!!!!:eek:
Okay a stone it is ready, steady GO...................! Are you SSing? I'm doing 790 but seriously considering having another go at SSing.
OMG what awful weather! Its like a monsoon outside at the moment! Popped out earlier and the local high street was flooded! Blimey lightning, thunder the lot! :eek:
Right better cook dinner for the troops.
Back later.
Kamilla xx

My wedding anniversary is on the 23rd September! :rolleyes: I'm in for losing a stone by then too!

Flaming heck!! It'll be 18 years! :eek:

Flipping heck! 18 years you get less for murder nowdays! Joking aside happy anniversary for then!
Well we all know you'll more than lose that stone by then! But ok challenge on!
I think I'll put up another thread for a challenge....
Kamilla x

Hi Everyone

Firstly, Jellybabe, I hope everything is ok with your sister ((hugs)) to you.

Debbie, Can you give me some basic details about selling items on Ebay? I have been thinking about putting a lot of things on there recently but I'm petrified because I don't know what I'm doing and will mess it all up. I love buying items off of there but selling frightens the life out of me (especially adding the photos of the items)!! Is it easy and self explaining?? Have you had any problems?

I hope Anne got off safely and is having a lovely holiday. I have a flight booked in November. Only to Manchester, usually I would add 6-7 hours onto my journey and get the train but I've been brave and decided i would fly. I'm feeling very anxious about it. The last time I flew I had to go through the trauma of getting one of those seat belt extensions. It was not fun and I really wanted the ground to open up and swallow me. But fingers crossed it won't be needed this time :) .

I would like to join the one stone loss challange for September but can't think of anything special around that time, I have a wedding and an engagement party to go to but they are both the second weekend in September. Do you think I will still be able to join in???

One last cry for help from all you lovely people.... Can someone tell me how to add my glitter name to my signature. I have tried everything and haven't been able to do it. I almost threw the computer out of the window earlier!!!!

Hope everyone has had a good day today, even though the weather has been terrible.

Jazzy xx

Of course you can Jazzy! We can lose a stone in a month if we really work hard so a stone by 23rd September is very likely....or a week for some people....well done Roch!
Kamilla x

Back