1st Weigh in 28th April so start SW 29th April

Extra Easy

Hex A Skimmed Milk
Hex B - naughty didnt have one as wasnt hungry when it came to Teatime

Breakfast
2 boiled eggs
2 tomatoes
Fat free Strawberry Yog

Lunch - Salad with red onions, lettuce, cucumber, grated carrots & half a tin of tuna

Tea
Portobello mushroom stuffed with Quark, Cottage Cheese, Spring onion and garlic, served with Potato Wedges and Green Beans

Snacks throughout the day - 2 bananas - 1 apple - 1 Clementine - handful of grapes

Syns 8 trebor extra strong mints @ 1/2 syn each so 4 syns

drank 4 litres of water as climate control in work is wonky and it was like an oven!

Friday 30th April
HexA Milk for tea

Breakfast
2 eggs scrambled
2 tomatoes
Fat Free Strawberry Yoghurt

Lunch - Salad with red onions, lettuce, cucumber, grated carrots & Tin of Glenryck Lemon Pepper Tuna 2 1/2 syns

Tea - HEx B bread with baked beans

Snacks throughout the day - 1 banana - 1 apple - 1 Clementine - handful of grapes

Syns 1 freddo frog @ 5 syns
8 trebor extra strong mints at 1/2 syn each so 5 syns

Drinks 3 litres of water

arrrrghhhh stressed out but determined to stay on track
Morrisons on a Saturday is a nightmare !

Saturday EE

HExA Milk for tea

Brekkie 28g Porridge oats (HExB) made up with water and topped with a Cherry Mullerlight

Snack while out shopping - Banana & packet of quavers @ 5 syns

Lunch - batchelors pasta n sauce, cheese n leek 1 syn

Tea will be a ham salad with a boiled egg and eat smart cottage cheese

Got celery to munch on while watching Saturday night telly, going to try whizzing up some cottage cheese and spring onions to make a kind of dip

feeling really full and not hungry at all which is good :)

Thanks hon x its been kind of hard getting back into the right mindset but ive dealt with what was stressing me out so now its time to focus on me :)
Glad menus look ok im a bit rusty and EE wasnt around when I last did SW

Im going to shop on Thursday nights from now on lol I had skipped tesco's cos the Q was out of the carpark and went to Morrisons lol

Red original Day

HEx A Milk for Tea
Brekkie - 2 slices nimble (HExB) toasted with 100g Beans (3.5 syns) Bacon, Mushrooms & I also had a banana before brekkie as was up at 6:30 and didnt do brekkie till 9:00

Lunch - 2 slices nimble (5 syns total) Ham, Lettuce, Tomato & (HExA)1 lauging cow light plus I had a strawberry mullerlight for pud

Tea - will be Gammon, Carrots,Broccoli, Cauli & HExB new potatoes

snacks are going to be my 4 remaining Laughing cow lights from my HExA I love just munching them on their own

finding writing this down is making me think before I open the fridge lol!

Managed to stay on track even though I havent been out of the house much this weekend, pesky chest infection that I thought had gone away is back :( hurts to breathe and move its viral so just got to let it run its course

I have found that planning is the key for me I need to be thinking at least a day ahead about what im eating and then i stick to plan nothing that isnt on this list is going to pass my lips apart from the odd grape or cherry tomato

BH Monday Green day

HExA Milk for brews

Breakfast 28g Porridge Oats (HExB) topped with half a chopped banana half a cherry mullerlight and some grapes

Mum hasnt officially joined me on my diet but is eating less and eating what I am eating so shhhhhhhhhh dont tell her she is doing SW

Lunch - planned to be an omlette with tomatos and (HExA) laughing cows, spring onion served with some baked beans will have a piece of fruit for afters

Tea - Prawn Salad using a HExB of prawns plus a few more which I am using a few syns for , lettuce, cucumber, toms, grated carrot and some cottage cheese

Tuesday

Waheeeeey today I had to find a belt for my work trousers (a bit difficult at 5:30 in the morning in the dark)
I have only been on SW for 6 days but had been "being good" for a couple of weeks before, they were ok before not tight but snug I can now get my arm down one side .. I know time to buy new trousers!

EE

Brekkie - 2 Weetabix topped with a Banana using some of my HExA skimmed milk

Snack - Banana and a handful of grapes

Lunch - Tuna and Salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomato, carrots

Snack - Tangerine, apple

Tea - Stuffed mushroom - stuffed with cottage cheese, spring onion and red pepper served with wedges

Syns 8 trebor mints @ 1/2 syn each so 4 syns (for tuna breath!)

I quite like having Tuna salad every day for work lunch im using tiny ring pull tins of tuna that do me for one serving and a Salad tray from morrisons its no faff at 6:00 when I leave the house and its keeping me on track and it means I can go outside and see daylight!

Looks good Hun and well done for the trousers!

x

Thanks hon x I found out when I got in from work that my little happy dance had woke Mr G up so i looked for the belt in the dark when I could have put the light on lol !

Wednesday - been to the GP today and my BP is down slighly on last week and the week before, blood sugars etc are all alright so after a bit of negotiation he is giving me a month to see if i can get it down any futher with diet and exercise(its over the upper level for normal but not scarily high)if its dropped any further he said he will give me another month and if its not "normal" by then I will be put on BP meds.

So with even more determination, vim and vigour here goes todays WI day food diary

EE
HEx A Milk for tea
Breakfast - 2 egg ommlette with tomato & some baked beans .. but I didnt finish it i wasnt hungry so I stopped eating a rather big step for me

Snacks - Banana, Grapes, Tangerine

Lunch - the usual - Tuna Salad with lettuce, cucumber, tomato, grated carrott

Tea - after WI
will be 2 eat smart chipolatas @ 1syn for both HExB Bread & Beans/spaghetti

Syns
8 trebor mints @ 1/2 syn each so 4 syns in total

last night at WI i found out I had lost 8lbs! whoooop

Today Green day
HExA - Milk for tea

Brekkie - 2 egg ommlette with tomatoes, handful of grapes

Snack - apple, banana, tangerine

Lunch - Tuna Salad (HExB) - same as everyday !:) its nice n easy and I like it

Snack - Apple

Tea - could be my downfall but have a whole week to make up if it is

Pasta bake made with , Wholemeal pasta, Turkey(HExB) plus synning some Turkey on the off chance there is more than 113g in my portion mixed with Leek, Onion and coated in a tin of Batchelors(Campbells) low fat chicken soup (syns I have worked out how many but cant remember), sprinkled with HExA of reduced fat cheddar

This will be split between 4 of us so its only a 1/4 of the syns for the soup but it means im not 100% on how much turkey & cheese i will be getting so Im not having any treats today will use my syns allowance to be a buffer on the off chance there is more cheese or turkey than allowed on a HEx in my tea, i really enjoy this meal and usually have seconds and a huge bowl but today im going to have a smaller bowl and no seconds so should stay near enough to 15 syns to be safe

so kin

Hey hon x hope your bad week didnt have too much of an effect how did you do ??

I literally floated home i was so giddy! i had convinced myself that I wouldnt have lost anything as I hadnt been hungry so must have been eating too much lol

anyway here goes for Fridays diary

EE

HExA Milk for tea

Brekkie - HEXb 2 weetabix topped with a chopped banana and fat free strawberry yoghurt

Snacks throughout the day - banana, apple, tangerine, grapes

Lunch - Tuna salad - tada!

Tea - Fish & Salad with a couple of new potatos

going to do Fish in the oven in a little foil parcel with some water and top with some spring onion, chilli and black pepper will dress the salad with lime juice and black pepper :) im drooling already thinking about it

hi put on 2lb:0(.but like i say i had prob three bad meals last week though and its tom.why is it though you can be good all week and only have one or two non sw meals and it ******* up the whole week? never mind ,back on track now,got to lose that two pounds now and hopefully a bit more,fingers crossed x hope you have a good week

hope your weekend is going good :)

Saturday -
HEx A Milk for tea

Breakfast - HExB Porridge topped with Banana and Strawberry Muller

Snack - Banana, grapes

Lunch - Cross & Blackwell Tomato & Herb pasta in 5 (1.5 syns)

Snack 2 laughing cow lights (3 syns) I wasnt even hungry grrrrrr I went in the fridge to see if we had cucumber and picked I know I had the syns but im trying to get out of the habit of this

Tea - Pork chop, Salad & Potato wedges

Sunday

EE day

HExA Milk for tea

Breakfast - Bacon, Egg, Tomato on HEXb Nimble bread

Out shopping 1 regular caffe Nero Skinny Cappucino (1.5 syns)- Little G sat and had a coke and a triple choc cookie he very generously kept offering me a bit but I managed to resist, I even let him leave what he didnt want of it and didnt hoover it up myself

Lunch - 2 slices Nimble toasted (5 syns) with cottage cheese and a slice of Ham

Tea - Chicken, Carrott, Cabbage, New Potatos

Been to Sainbo's for the first time in ages and found chicken bovril waheeeey SW KFC here I come !

Monday and im having a fat due on day and feeling rough feel like I have eaten loads and feel dead bloated I dont normally feel this rough

EE

HExA - Milk for Tea

Breakfast - HEX b Weetabix -grapes - Low fat strawberry yoghurt

Lunch will be - tada Tuna salad (its now called Tada tuna salad in our house)

Tea - Jacket spud - cottage cheese & maybe some beans

Snacks during the day - grapes, Banana, satsuma, apple

nowt else is passing my lips - i may be low on syns each day this week but im off to see Mr G for the weekend as he is working away and im expecting to be having to eat a couple of off plan things so going to save syns for this week to use at the weekend

Tuesday EE

HExA Milk for Brews

Breakfast - HExB 2 weetabix, fat free strawberry yog

Snacks throughout the day - Apple, satsumas, Banana

Lunch - Tuna Salad

Tea - Chicken N mushroom Pasta n Sauce (Batchelors) with some green beans

dreading WI tomoz as its * week!

Back