Gerry's Diary - 60lbs off, 20% achieved!

Thanks Love for all your kind words and welcome aboard the good ship weight loss. There are so many inspirational stories and lovely people on here that you can get your daily fix of motivation any time of the day or night. I have spent hours reading through success stories and find that it helps me believe in myself and that I can do it if I put my mind to it!

No jobs going at present but I'll keep you in mind for future reference! :)

Further update on my weight loss plan:

As some of you may know I already take a product called Forever Lean which reduces the carbs turning to fat and also reduces the fat from being absorbed into the body. I am now taking another supplement called Forever Garcinia Plus which inhibits the enzyme (citrate liase) which converts calories into fat.

I have great reviews on these two products being used together and have been told that it can actually double your weight loss. So i'm road testing the two together for next month. I will keep you posted on how I get on.

That is all! :)

Gerry.......big huge congrats on 2 stone gone....ur such an inspiration!!! Keep up the good work and i'm sure it won't be long till you get another off!!!.xxx

Hi Shlinz, thanks for your congrats. I don't feel I'm quite in a position to inspire yet but am working towards it lol I'm simply trying to document the changes I am seeing and I am living proof that if I can do it, honestly, anyone can!

If anyone had said to me a few months back that I could lose a couple of stone before Christmas I would have laughed at them, as I am so not a diet person, but as I have said before on here, once I got my mind in the right place and made a conscious decision to lose weight for all my own reasons, then it seemed to just be easier from there on in.

I was working in Dublin over the weekend and some of the people at the seminar hadn't seen me for 3 or 4 months and they were commenting on my loss and I felt on top of the world, of course they all wanted to know "my secret" lol

This morning I have spent an hour trying on clothes that I had bought that didnt fit and rather than bring them back I promised the wife I would get into them sometime.... well I was able to get into a few of them, (not all) and that was another boost for me. It was probably a boost for the missus too as these items contained a couple of shirts at around £80 each and at least 1 Berghaus jacket that was almost £200!! Before now she just seen this as money wasted, but now that they fit me, it doesnt seem so bad lol

Anybody else out there got a vast wardrobe of the clothes that didnt fit that have been kept for the day when you can fit into them?

I have a wardrobe of clothes the used to fit,does that count-and they will fit again one day !!
You are goin great guns there mate,just keep it going

Aw thanks MommyB! Thanks for the encouragement, maybe we can swap some of the clothes that don't fit eachother, eh? lol

Ohh Well done on the clothes front ;) That's a fab boost...

I, unfortunately, have more in my 'do not fit' wardrobe than in my fit wardrobe lol I'll get there.
Keep up the good work.. Fab!!

LOVE

My wardrobe is probably about half and half right now tbh. But isnt it a great way to measure your progress? The other day I actually bought a belt that fits comfortably and wasnt from the "fat guys" shop :)

Oh yeah it's definitely a good way to see your progress. :)

lol @ the fat guys shop! I feel the same about the big birds shop hehe

Aw thanks MommyB! Thanks for the encouragement, maybe we can swap some of the clothes that don't fit eachother, eh? lol

I'm sure you'd look great in my little black dress !!:eek:

Hey Gerry,

Just popped in and had a read through your diary, you're going great guns so far! Sounds like you have it all right inside your head and that definately helps. Don't think losing weight is as "easy" if your head isn't in the right place too.

Good luck for this new week. I'm sure it'll be another good one!

Hi Sarah

Thanks for your support and kind words. You're right though, once you get it in your head, it's reasonably easy from there on in imho.

I try to treat each new week as a challenge and have been lucky enough so far to have lost every week, but I'm sure the time will come when I either STS or gain, but that's part of the whole thing so I'm prepared for it.

Drop by to leave a comment anytime!

Congratulations Gerry on reaching your goal ahead of target. Long may it continue. :D xxx

Thanks again Saski for your encouragement, I hosnestly don't think I could do it without the lovely people on this site always offering support.

Back