Getting back in zone, to loose for good!!

Morning Nikki how are you this morning, I taking my grand daughter to an open day for her playschool, this morning, to see if she will like it, have a great day on this lovely sunny day!

Hello T, Rosie and Nikki

Work was fine, much more tired then normally would be, but needed to go in as colleague hadn't done what I asked her to do and there was mounds of work needed doing before schools shut.. so i've scraped the ice berg at least :rolleyes:, lol.

Remembered to pack my ham and chicken salad this morn, which I'm glad about as colleagues were sititng there munching Greggs Pasties, the sods :eek:!!! Was going to have a jacket pot this eve, but just realised i'd had 1 1/2 HEB's already, so baked veggies instead with beef stroganoff on top.

Food for day, Red day and have 11.5 syns:

• Brekkie - Fruit pack (sf) (rushed)
  • Snack - Alpen Bar Light (1/he b)
  • Lunch - Chicken(f) and ham(f), with celery(sf), cucumber(sf), lettuce (sf)and 20g grated cheese (1/2 He a) tesco h/l w/meal roll (he b)
  • Cherries (blooming stones, lol)
  • Dinner - Baked Vegg - Butternut squash(sf), carrots(sf), corgettes(sf), baby corn(sf), stir fry steak and 1/2 schwartz stroganoff sachet (3 syns)
  • Necterine (sf)
  • skinny small cappacino - (HEA) Shapers Bar - 4.5, alpen bar light (1/2 heb). Mini Milk lolly 1.5syn
3 syns to carry over to tomorrow.

Last edited:
Congrats Nikki on working out that you had already had 1.5 HXB's before doing your meal! I've done it afterwards before now and I really kicked myself over it all.

I love Greggs stuff - it tastes so good! They really are mean to eat it infront of you!!! In my current frame of mind I would probably have joined them! :)

Hope work continues to go well.

Thanks Rosie, i would have had to count another 6 syns if I'd had eaten the jacket, lol.. The dinns was really nice and butternut squash is just yummy roasted.

Managed 1/2 hour in the gym last night, cardio mainly and then 14 lengths in pool. Loved going back to gym so back there again this eve to meet a friend for a swim and dinner. Not quite sure how to syn the meal, but its only a tomatoe based pasta, so will add 3 extra sys for anything else in it and more if I find anything else lurking.

WAs going to do an EE day, but my food choices today have no meat in so gonna be a green day instead.

13 syns - Green Day

• Brekkie - magic porridge (HEB), apple and banana
  • snack - strawberries
  • Lunch - egg fried rice (1/2 syn 1/2tbsp oyster sauce)with peas, sweetcorn, musrooms and spring onion.
  • Alpen light bar (1/2 HEB)
  • Iced Latte (HEA)
  • Dinner - Pasta in tomato sauce -at gym (3 syns), Alpen Light bar (1/2 HEB) and Mini Milk Lolly (1.5 syn)
Still have an A left, but might have a skinny capaccino this eve at gym after my meal. Thats 5 syns today and have 8 to carry over to tomorrow or use up, will see what I can do.

Edit - 10th July, had jacket and beans instead of pasta, so now carrying over 11 syns to Saturday.

Last edited:
Food looks good hun - sometimes it's funny how our day changes what we eat and what plan we end up on isn't it :)

I do love swimming though and wish I could go more - but I just don't get the time these days.

Hope you have a fabby weekend hun :)

Morning Rosie and Tracy, hope everyone is well.

Swam last night, did 16 lengths, although I could do more, but didn't want to overdo it with my arm. The'd run out of Pasta in the cafe in the gym, which I was really looking forward to, so ended up having Jacket and beans. Jacket was undercooked :(, so ate half of it and ordered a side salad, so wasn't hungry, but didn't use any of my syns which I'd saved, so now have 11 carried over from last few days to today.

Red Day 21 syns
  • Strawberry m/light yogurt and apple
  • Fruit pack
  • Lunch - Ham and salad W/meal roll with 2tsp dijon mustard (1syn), apple and cherries
  • Snack - Pear, Iced Latte (HEA)
  • Dinner - Roasted Veg, Pork steak, 1/2 pack of schwartz stroganoff sauce(3) and SW cheesey(42g l/fat cheese) wedges (HEB and HEA)
  • Mini Milk Lolly (1.5)Shapers Toffee Bar (5), strawberries
Thats 10.5, still have 10.5 left, so may carry those over to tomorrow for the picnic at beach, but will see.

Nothing planned as such today, shopping, so should build some steps up, and may go to the gym today as well.

Hiya Nikki

So sorry to hear that they had run out of the pasta - when you'd been looking forward to it so much.
Hope you're having better weather than me - we've got rain - and lots of it at the moment so I'm trying to think of things I can do with the baby (who is nearly 2!!) that will wear him out and entertain him at the same time!
Picnic sounds lovely - hope you enjoy it and that the sun shines for you.
Have a great day tomorrow.

Thanks Rosie.. I just love Pasta and Jacket and Beans didn't do it, lol..

Great day yesterday, hot weather and good with food too, so hoping for a decent loss tomorrow.

Food for today, Red 10 syns:

• Brekkie - Iced Latte (HEA) and Banana
  • Snack -Alpen Light Bar (1/2 HEB) and apple
  • Lunch - Ham w/meal roll (HEB) with salad and pear
  • Snack - Alpen Bar Light (1/2 HEB)
  • Iced Latte (HEA)
  • Dinner - Prawn stir Fry
  • Time out snack bar - 5 syns, strawberries and quavers (4.5).
Thats 9.5, so will leave it there. :) x

Morning Nicki, how are you getting along? I am soo fed up with CD. I'm plodding along and I'm not struggling and I don't think I even want to break it, but I just feel so demotivated. So maybe it isn't CD and it's just me?

I think I might make an effort to start swimming again. Cause I do love it and I am feeling very lazy at the moment.

Not long now till your hols, eh?

Hiya hunni

Hope that you have had a great weekend and are back raring to go with another week at work... ?

I'm failed miserably with CWP and have even gained 3lbs when I went to get weighed this morning, but it is time of the month and also I have cheated very badly over the last 2 weeks
I have only bought 7 days worth of products and am going to go back to see my Counsellor every monday now rather than leaving it 2 weeks and being rubbish at it all....

Have a great day

T
x

Tracey, I'm completely with you! Bored, bored, bored! :)

Kez, really do feel 4 you and Tracy. Really weekly meetings are better re willpower and you get your choice 2 change anything as well. With Cd its hard work, totally need your mind 2 be in that zone too. Have you thought about doing something completely different, diet wise? Might stop the boredem at least. I'm just focased on the hols and thats keeping me going, plus i can eat food and i can't do without that, i know. I'm sure the weight will fall off T, think of the dress. X

Morning T. You consultant could be right. Maybe break it down into mini targets that are easy 2 manage. Rather then putting yourself under pressure to loose pounds, look at inches instead. Exercise by toneing and walking a bit more and then with the diet, take it day to day? I've forgotten my lead for my laptop in school so have my mobile, but takes ages putting messages on here, lol. Weigh in this morn, lost 2lb. So need 2 up the anti more this week to get 3lb off next week. Or it'll have to be a week of cd next week. So fingers crossed. Will update food and steps later. X

Good morning

Didn't do my food diary yesterday as struggled to get on PC, so will update now:

Tuesday - Red and 10 syns

• Brekkie - Iced latte (HEA) and banana
  • Snack - Alpen Bar Light (1/2 HEB)
  • Wholemeal roll (HEB), ham, 1 tsp of dijon mustard (1 syn) and cucumber. Quavers (4.5syns)
  • Snack -Pear and apple and alpen bar light (1/2 HEB)
  • Dinner - Salmon, brocoli, butternut squash and carrots.
  • Iced latte (HEA)
  • Desert - Mullerlight Yogurt and Shapers bar (4.5)
That was 9.5 again..

Wednesday Red 10 syns
  • Brekkie - Iced Latte (HEA) and banana
  • snack - Apple and Alpen Bar Light (1/2 HEB)
  • Lunch - Tuna, 2 tbsp Hellmans ex l/fat mayo (1), cucumber, tomateoes and lettuce.
  • Snack - Necterine and Alpen Bar light (1/2 HEB)
  • Iced Latte (HEA)
  • Dinner - Chicken breast, new potatoes (HEB)gravy (3 syns), brocoli, carrots and spinach and stuffing ball (3).
  • Mullerlight Yogurt and strawberries
Thats 7 syns, will leave it there.

Last edited:
Well done on your loss Nikki :happy036:

Lets hope a "fishy" week means you don't have to do a week of CD before your jollies;)
Hope you have another good week ..keep up the great work..not long now until you get to go away and have a rest...

Thanks Capricorn.

I so hope it does as really don't want to do CD, I love my food too much lol.. do you know if snuggles did red or ee plan? I love smoked mackerel, but stay away from it becuase you have to syn it.. but snuggles said that by the time you take off the skin, its a lot lighter anyway and the most fillet could be would be 2.5 syns. So might do include that next week with salads for work. Will have to eat it outside though, as it will stink the office out, lol. x

Back