Getting back in zone, to loose for good!!

Thanks Rosie, had a lovely holiday and the WI this eve was as expected and more :(. 10.5lb gain! But still not too bothered with that, as know i'll work to get that off and more before I go away in October, and thats my target now, 7 weeks til the off :).

Need to update my stats but seems I've deleted my ticker link, so will do that later now. I'm not online either lately with work but that should get back to normal when the kids go back to school and my job eases off a little too. Look forward to chatting with you soon xxx

Been trying hard today, and not too challenging, so hoping that will be how it is the rest of the week as was expecting it to be hard getting back on plan today, but all good :). Food for today:

Green - 10 syns

Bfast - Bananna
Lunch - Veg soup (free), apple, pear and alpen bar light (1/2 heb)
snack - Iced Latte and ww yogurt
Dinner - Prawns (heb) noodles and stir fry veg, 1tbsp l/fat peanut butter (4) mixed with chilli and drizzle of hot water.
Desert - Strawberries and alpen bar light (heb)
Iced latte (hea) and curly wirly (6)

thats 10 syns me thinks :) xx

Hi Nikki, glad you had a fab holiday, don't fret to much over your gain, just remember the good times you had on your hols, before you no it, it will be lost, I'm a great believer that quick on quick off, take care,

Thanks Nikki, I really hope and will that to happen too :).

Yesterday turned out to be a EE day, as didn't have my other A or B.. so doing the same today.

Food for Today:

EE - 10 syns

B-fast - bananna
Snack - Alpen Light bar(1/2 heb) and bananna, small sushi pack (0.5)
Lunch - Pasta with Mushrooms and Peppers, passatta and herbs and spices (free)
Snack - Apple and Pear
Dinner - Beef Casserole, made with chopped tomatoes, lentils and oxo's (free). With carrots (sf), greens(sf), brocoli(sf) and mash potatoe (free)
Desert - Alpen Light Bar (1/2 heb)and fresh fruit cocktail

Not sure with syns yet or my HEA, but will add this later. x

Hiya Nikki
Just had a quick moment online - just to let you know and hopefully feel better about your holiday gain - my sister went to spain for a week and she put on 9.5 lb's in that time - so you didn't do too badly really and if you enjoyed it then all the better :)

My sister have a really good loss when she came back after being on plan for a week - I'm sure you will have a great WI next week :)

Good luck and all the best - hope the news about your job isn't as bad as you think.

Take care hun

Morning

Thanks for that heads up on the holiday gain Rosie, its already started to shift the right way on the scales for im hoping for at least 3lb off next Tuesday.

Tracy, organised, not.. lol.. on the day I am but I look at others on here and they plan days ahead, im a "on the day" girl myself ;)

Really fancied chips last night so.. doing those tonight for dinner:

10 syns and EE

Bfast - 2 ww yogurts
snack - pear (sf)
lunch - prawns (free) and salad (sf)
snack - Alpen light bar (1/2 heb)and pear (sf)
dinner - 3 ww sausages (1.5), sw chips, 2 tomatoes(Sf), 6 large mushrooms(Sf) , beans and dry fried egg
Desert - Strawberries and alpen bar light (1/2 heb)
HEA - 350 skimmed milk for iced latte

Curly Wurly - 6

Thats 7.5 syns, saving rest for my special fried rice from take away tomorrow for night work.

x

Last edited:
Nikki

You are doing so well to get straight back on plan - I know I couldn't do it - if I have one day off plan it quickly turns into the day after and the day after again.
I'm usually an on the day kind of person - I did try working out a menu but it just didn't work - I would always fancy something different to what my menu said and so it would just go wrong for me - I do try to have a kinda plan in my head but this way things can be rearranged to what I fancy eating.

You are doing so well though nikki keep it up and you will have a fab loss on Monday - and stay away from the scales ;)

Morning

Have not posted for 5 days as work and bieng unwell has dictated that. But day off sick today, to get to Docs and rest, so thought I'd update my diary.

Last nights WI, 3.5lb loss :). Happy with that, and I wasn't really pushing it either, no gym due to being unwell and a few days when I didn't track. So need to get a good 2-3 off next week, and track is what I'm gonna need to do. So here goes.

EE today, 10 syns

Bfast - Fruit pack
Snack - Alpen Light Bar(half B)
Lunch - Pasta n sauce (0.5), plus mushrooms, and side salad.
Snack - apple and pear
Dinner - Shep Pie, with ex lean mince, 3 oxo's, passatta, carrotts and chopped toms, mashed pot and L/F chedder 20g. Served with Broccoli.
Desert - 2 WW yogurts.Alpen Light Bar (half b)

Thats both my A's and B's, no syns as of yet, but will add those later :).

x

Morning

Bit of a funny day:(, still feeling rough, so off again, but chest isn't so painfull ;) today. Weather is neither here or there, and I'm already bored, lol:confused:. I hate being off from work, if its a planned holiday day, then you plan it in the view to go out dont you? But when you are off sick, you end up sitting around the house or sleeping, and that bores me. Need to get back tomorrow, so hoping the penicilin does the trick today :D and I don't feel lightheaded tomorrow and can at least get myself to the office, even if its to sleep on the desk, lol.:D

Am off out to my niece's birthday meal:D, going to an Italian so aiming for an EE Day today and will have Seafood Aribiata (hoping they do it as can't find the menu for that restaurant online). So here as planned:

EE - 10 Syns
  • Bfast - Mushroom (sf) and Tomato (sf) Omelette with 2 eggs and a little (50 ml) skimmed milk from my 350ml allowance, leaving me with 300 ml
  • Snack - Bananna and Alpen Light Bar (1/2 HEB)
  • Lunch - Fat Free Super Noodles, with baby corn (sf) and cucumber (sf) salad, apple and pear
  • Snack - Alpen Light Bar(1/2 HEB)
  • Dinner - Starters, Grilled garlic Prawns (2 incase there is any dressing), main - seafood aribiata (2 incase there is any extras in the sauce). Desert - Hoping for Fruit cocktail or will go for coffee (using me milk for allowance).
Thats 4 syns today, but gonna leave the other 6, just incase I need to use those for the meal as well. A friend has said she eats every 2 hours, and looses every week, lots of Free food is the key, so will try this out.

Heres hoping that meal out suits the EE day as I will end up off plan then I'll not be a happy bunny :confused:.

Have a great day everyone. x

Well its been a few days since I last updated. Have felt really unwell, and been busy with parties and eve's out too. So not good SW wise and not expecting a loss this eve, a STS will be good. But I am pleased to say that this week will be different, am back at the gym tomorrow eve and back onto plan in the morning too. Won't do my meal plan as not really ate, but picked at silly things not on plan. Hey ho. Will update my meals tomorrow morning.

Now off to get my WI, eeeeeekkkk! x

Thanks Kibou and MF. Much better today, still lathargic for some reason, just so tired. Oh well.

Today's diary as promissed, ;)

EE - 10 syns

• Bfast - 2 ww yogurts
  • snack -Alpen Light Bar (1/2 B)
  • Lunch - Jacket Spud (f) with Red Pepper Cottage cheese (f) and salad (SF) and small fruit pack.
  • Snack - Apple and Pear
  • Dinner - Salmon Teryaki (f) made with soy sauce and sweetner, stir fry veg (sf)and noodles (f).
  • Desert - Rice Pudding, made with pudding rice, sweetner, 350 skimmed milk, vanilla essence, nutmet and cinamon stick (free ;) )
Not sure about syns yet, but will update this later x

3 syns used for sweet chilli sauce, to over my noodles and stir fry. Leaves 7 to carry over to tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back