Getting back in zone, to loose for good!!

Hello.

This morning I had arranged to see my mate at the gym for breakfast :party0051: at 8.45am and then to do a work out, or the other way around. Anyway, I'd been sitting in the coffee shop drinking my tea and it was getting on to 9.20am, so called her, no answer.. thought she must be running late and was driving, but the minute I hung up, she called me back.. Seems that, she had Sunday down to meet and was still in bed :zz:, and I obviously had Saturday down, hence me being there looking like Billy no mates :giggle: for the last 5 mins, :eek:.. So.. it was do I go and do a work out on my own (first time I've been for 9 weeks), or do I go home and just come back tomorrow.

I almost walked out to the car park, when I got to the doors and thought, you silly cow.. So back in I went. Got into gym, did 20 mins on treadmill uphill, then machines, then swam 20 lengths in pool :character00116:. I just had an energy burst and I could have honestly gone on, but didn't.. I was starving. So am very pleased with myself :happy036:. So have arranged to get to the gym for 9.30am tomorrow to meet again.

OH wants to go to cinema this eve, so said yes, then said lets eat out, so said yes to cinema and no to eating out as out tomorrow afternoon and really don't want to go over my syns :).

Today is EE (again - haven't quite got to Red for some reason) 10 syns

• B-fast- skinny capaccino(200 ml skimmed milk - A) and banana (sf)
  • Lunch - Pasta n sauce - 1 (made with 100 ml skimmed milk) with ham, grilled mushrooms (sf) and fruit pack(sf)
  • Snack - Sushi pack (1/2)
  • Dinner - Jacket Potatoe and prawn curry (free) made with passatta, spices, chilli and with veg (sf)
  • Desert - fruit pack, muller light yogurt
Ok, thats both my A and B used, and 1.5 syns, so will see what I can use the other 8.5syns for later.

:D:D:D

Last edited:
Hello.

Today is Red (again - haven't quite got to Red for some reason) 10 syns

• B-fast- skinny capaccino(200 ml skimmed milk - A) and banana (sf)
  • Lunch - Pasta n sauce - 1 (made with 100 ml skimmed milk) with ham, grilled mushrooms (sf) and fruit pack(sf)
  • Snack - Sushi pack (1/2)
  • Dinner - Jacket Potatoe and prawn curry (free) made with passatta, spices, chilli and with veg (sf)
  • Desert - fruit pack, muller light yogurt
Ok, thats both my A and B used, and 1.5 syns, so will see what I can use the other 8.5syns for later.
:D:D:D
I haven't quite worked out your Red day. I have always had Red Days. I only have the Pasta n Sauce made with water on a Green day (free) and I presume you are perhaps using Jacket Potato as your HE B?

Morning T. Thanks for that, glad i took the plunge to go. Went to F & B.s last night and was not good. Anyway moving on, lol. Went to WI this morn as have day off and lost 1lb. Gutted that if i'd not gone last night i'd have lost at least 2lb, but that's my card's dealt this week. Will now work hard to get 3 off for next week, no more temptations :). Will update food diary later. Xx

Thanks T, but as you say..a lb is a lb, so am happy (ish) :). Going away in 3 weeks, so need ot up the anti.

Food for today:EE 10 syns

Bfast - Fruit cocktail and bananna
Lunch - pasta n sauce, 2 l/cow light triangles (1/2 A) 100 ml skimmed milk (1/4 A) large fruit cocktail and banana
Dinner - Beef stew, with carrots, tomatoes, barley, onions, brocoli, mushrooms and beef (sf and free), 2 slices of ww nimble (B)
Desert - 2 ww yogurts

3 teas, with a dash of milk in each
(1/4 A)

Made dumplings and added up to 4 syns, then had a curly wirly for 6. So 10 gone.

xx

Last edited:
Hi T

Not too bad thanks hun, had a meeting with work again this morning of redundancy's (getting fed up with them all now), but there is a tiny glimmer of hope, my project will cease to exist as it does, however, I had a chat this morn and there will be a small budget still next year, but to deliver in a different way. Role's and jobs spec will need to be defined, but I've started to look at how I can put that together now and I'll be doing the trial run from December anyway til I get my notice, so hope that will stand me in good stead to get that role when it goes out.

Food wise today, hmm, couldn't decide whether to do stir fry with noodles or speg bol.. so now doing speg bol as only 3 of us in.

10 syns EE
bfast - bananna
lunch - small w/meal roll (b) 2 slices of lean turkey and a huge pack of pineapple. Sushi
(1/2)
Dinner - Speg Bol made with Dolmio Light (4), ex lean mince, tomatoes, mushrooms and peppers, Speghetti, 40 g low fat grated cheddar (a).
Desert - ww yogurt and fruit salad.

There are new twix primo's out, works out to 5 syns each, so havin one of those as well this eve. So that works out to 9.5 syns.

Ended up having a shapers bar for 4 syns, so that was 8.5 syns used.

xx

Last edited:
Hey Nikki
You're doing so well hun - keep it up and send me some motivation and a kick up the butt when you get a chance :)
Am struggling this week due to lack of time to me and lack of time to sort things out and get to the shops.
Good going hun xx

Thanks Rosie

I will send some of that motivation (when I have it.. your way :) ).

Shame about the twix last night.. but I'll only open one when I can be strict enough not to eat the whole thing.

Tonight its chineese at home so, am cooking beef chow mein, egg fried rice and sweet chilli chicken works out to only 3, so will have enough syns to have a choc bar too :) nomm nomm.

EE - 10 syns
Bfast - Bananna
Lunch - baby corn, low fat chilli noodles, fresh pineapple and a bananna (sf and F)
Snack - Alpen Bar Light (1/2 b)
Dinner - Noodles, Rice, egg, spring onions, mushrooms and peas, Beef, chicken, mixed stir fry veg, h/e sweet and sour sauce (3) with added chilli for chicken.
Desert - ww yogurt, fruit pack and alpen bar light (1/2 b) Shapers Bar (4).

So, thats 7 syns, gonna have some quavers too inbetween lunch and dinner, which will work out to 4.5 - thats 11.5 (had 1.5 not used yesterday)

Done, done done. :)

Last edited:
Well done nikki :)

Your day looks well organised, and some good choices on there.
I really need to work out how I can eat more fruit :)
Have a great day tomorrow :)

Thanks Rosie and Tracy.

Dinner last night was so yummy, and only had 2 syns worth so even better,had 1 syn left over so had a 5 syn shapers bar instead,

Going to count down next week with my syns, I have a meal out mid week, so going for 15 each day, so 105 from Tuesday onwards.

Today EE - 10 syns
Bfast - Bananna
Lunch - Out, so either jacket with chilli or steak and salad.
Snack - Fruit pack
Dinner - Not sure yet,but might do speg carbonarra as have L/cow cheese triangles and lots of mushrooms and ham. (A) with a fruit pack after.
Snack - Alpen Light Bar (1/2 b), ww yogurt and curly wirly (6)

So thats 6 syns, will save the rest incase I have something else later, or just carry them forward to tomorrow.

xx

Missed a few days on here, so now to update for this week. Lost 2.5lb this week, so am pleased with that.

This week I have a meal out planned for Saturday night at an Indian, so I am on a countdown of 105 syns this week to take this into account.

Today - EE 105 syns
Bfast - Banana
Lunch - sushi and salad (0.5) (sf)
Snack - banana and 2 ww yogurts
Dinner - Stir Fry Veg with prawns and rice (sf and f) and sweet and sour sauce (2.5)
Snack - Aplen Light bar (1/2 b), fruit pack and rice pudding made with 350 skimmed milk (A). Shapers bar (4.5)

So thats 7 syns today, leaves me with 98 syns left for the week :)

Well what do you know it.. I have just planned my next 2 days worth of food. Next 2 days are def Red, making some veg soup to take to work for 2 day for lunch and tomorrow is Pork Steaks with roasted veg and sw wedges. Thursday dinner is Salmon Steaks - with cheese and mustard (1syn) , small jacket and oven roasted tomatoes (Family are having pie and chips).

Will plan the days a bit better tomorrow, but soup is already cooking and have just made my roll with lots of ham and a little cheese to go with it for tomorrows lunch, so thats all planned now.

Not sure this organised feeling will last long!! x

Back