Getting back in zone, to loose for good!!

Nikki - you are doing so well and you are being so organised this week, well done and congrats on your fab loss this week too :)

You salmon steaks with cheese and mustard sound nice - how do you do it?

I know you can keep up with this wonderful organisational skills for the rest of this week. Enjoy your night out on Sat at the Indian :)

Thank you Rosie :)

While I have this burst of energy :eek:, best use it right!!:D:D. Going to to gym tonight, my friend can't make it, so going early and then going around to see her for coffee as she needs chearing up.

Red Day today 98 syns left for the week

• Bfast - banana and 2 ww yogurts
  • Lunch Small h/eating w/meal roll, with ham and mustard (0.5), fresh parsnip and veg soup and skips.
  • Snack - Banana and skips (4.5)
  • Dinner - 2 pork steaks with seasoning, baked in oven with roasted butternut squash, carrots, peppers and mushrooms.227g Potatoe, cut into wedges (b). 2tbsp ex light h/mans mayo (1)
  • Desert - Fruit pack and Custard made with 250 semi skimmed milk, 2 eggs and vanilla essence. Shapers bar (4)
Milk used for custard 250 ml semi, plus 250 ml skimmed milk for tea and coffee (2 A's).

Ok, thats both my A's and B's used, and 9.5 syns.. not sure if I'll add more syns yet, but will edit later it I decide to.

Rosie, regarding the salmon, all I do is drizzle with balsamic and mustard mix (mix 1tsp strong mustard (0.5) and 1 tbsp balsamic into a runny paste), then bake it in foil. Take out of oven after 15 mins, add grated cheese - then back in oven uncovered still on foil and bake for an further 5 mins. Its really nice :)

88.5 syns to carry forward to tomorrow

Right off to look at posts xx

Last edited:
Hey hun
The salmon sounds lovely - might have to do it at some point - or rather tell the OH to do it as he is having to do tea while I'm working :)

Just a quick thing though - your parsnip soup - is that ok for use on a red day - I thought parsnips had to be synned??
Just thought I'd let you know - or is it something that is free that I don't know about - sounds lovely though :)

Hope you're feeling better and not coming down with anything hun :)

Hey Rosie.Yes, parsnips had to be synned :(. So had to leave them out, I had baked them on Sunday, too many of them and thought, Id add them to my soups. But ended up on Red and of course its not a free food. Won't make any soup if its not free, lol..

Tracy, all is well and looks like you are really going for it on the new plan, its over a half a week gone and am looking forward to hearing about the results on Monday :).

Right today was meant to be a Red Day, but had a look in fridge re what to take to work and I hadn't anything :(. So now doing EE. Will aim to do a Red Day on Friday if I can.

EE - 88.5 syns left for the week

• Bfast - banana and 2 ww yogurts
  • Snack - Alpen Bar Light (1/2 b)
  • Lunch - Past n sauce(0.5) using 100 ml skimmed milk and 2 l/cow ex light (A) and a big fruit cocktail.
  • Snack - Banana and sushi (0.5)
  • Dinner - chicken, noodles and stir fry veg, with black bean sauce (2.5)
  • Desert - Fruit Cocktail and Alpen Bar Light (1/2 b).
Not aiming to have any more syns this eve. So that works out to 3.5 syns used.

85 syns left to carry forward to tomorrow.

Doing good Nikki - sorry about the parsnips - I love them and was so gutted when I found they weren't a free food!
Looks like today went well with you :) looks like your in for a good loss this week :)

Thanks Rosie and Tracy

Almost ate a double twix bar last night - the new one out, I've bought them as thought they were low syns, turns out they are 10 each pak of 2. So have left them in my snack box. Did resist and didn't go over my syns that I had planned. So all good.

So.. I have 85 syns for rest of week (works out to about 17 each day :) Green

Bfast - banana and 2 ww yogurts
Snack -Alpen Bar light (1/2 b)
Lunch - Jacket Potatoe with cottage cheese, salad and gerkins
Snack - Fruit pack, rice pudding (250 semi A)
Dinner - Singapore Fried Rice and drizzle of sweet and sour (11)
Desert - Fruit Pack and shapers bar (4.5)

So, thats 14.5 syns today. 70.5 left to carry over to tomorrow

Hi, EF. Have just looked through some history here: how come you are so organised?

I do manage to stick to plan (mostly!), but I generally don't know what I'm eating today until I go to the fridge. And I certainly don't know what tomorrow will be!

And I rarely plan my syns in, unless I need them for specific meals. I don't usually go over, but I like to keep some spare for when the chocolate-flavoured munchies kick in late in the evening!

I'm going to have to try a food diary on here, to see if that helps me to plan.

Sarah.:thankyou:. Im far from organised at the best of times :p. But one thing with me is if im to stay on track I need to plan and count what im having. This morning i hadn't a clue what I was going to have, but then felt like a jacket potatoe :eatdrink051:. so there was lunch planned, lol.. hadn't done any green days for a while, so thought :crazy: what the heck! lol. I've 11 days until I go away and need to get at least another 5lb off by then :D . Hey and now us eternally slimmers are shrekking.. reminds me of that song, " Start trekking across the universe" :8855:.

challenges are the way to go, to get on plan and anything to make it interesting. I hate diets that are dull :rolleyes:, so new recipes and diferent exercises grip me.

Hope some of that helps. xx

I'm still not shrekking. Or shredding. Or whatever else they want to call it! It sounds like hard work, and expensive, and I'll stick with my swimming.

Morning

Have been off the SW rails last few days (and paid for it), had a STS week, and now back on track 100% today til WI.

EE - 10 syns

Bfast - 2 eggs scrambled, 1 ex light l/cow triangle(from my A), 1 slice lean ham and 1 tomatoe.
Lunch - pasta n sauce (100 ml s/skimmed) and 1 l/cow triangle (A now used), huge fruit cocktail
Snack - Alpen Light (1/2 b) and sushi (0.5)
Dinner - Prawns and stir fry veg with noodles (soy,chilli and 1 tbsp l/fat peanut butter (4.5) )
Desert -Huge Fruit Cocktail and alpen bar light (1/2 b)

Ok, so thats 5.5 syns used. Will leave it there and carry over 4.5 tomorrow. x

Hey hun - hope you enjoyed your weekend
Glad you've drawn a line under it and your day looks fab so far :)
Have a good day tomorrow :)

Hi Nikki, long time no post. How are you getting along? Still enjoying SW? I'm on WW these days. Knew SW so inside out, that I figured a change might encourage me to not cheat or bend the rules.

Back