Getting back in zone, to loose for good!!

Thanks Katie, they are morrisons eat smart fresh ones, 0.5 each!! Really nice and when you just fancy some comfort food its great for low syns too x

Thanks T.

Am not sure, am applying for all redeployment posts that Im suited for (more suited then the one I was matched to!! ). Am pretty confident that I will get one of them and will remain positive with that too. The same day I also found out that my OH had been cheating on me, found messages and emails from a sex agency he had been advertising himself on and asking for women to meet him. So a bit of a worry, I ended up confronting him last night, he denied it and then when I showed him the evidence, he had to admit this.

Have my WI tonight, so hoping its some good news, i really need some right now!!

Re diet wise, been good, just no time to post and not really eaten enough with the stress.

Hope all is well with you T? xxxx

Really sorry Eternal :( Hope you had a loss tonight xxx

Thanks T and Katie..A little good news last night, 1.5lb's off :). Thought it would have been better, but I'm ok with that, its still on track for 7lb each month, so happy days.

RE the other issue, the slime ball is still trying to explain why he did it, his son is annoyed with him, and i've told him, for me to be convinced something big has got to convince me now.

Went to a noodle bar last night with a friend, and she said I looked very stressed and thought I would be heading for depression or a breakdown if I stayed.. So suggested to get myself a way for the day and night. Am booking myself into a spa, or hotel or somewhere, just to be.. and relax, for tomorrow til Sunday eve. Will pack a bag this afternoon after work, hide this in my car and when I go to the gym tomorrow after shopping, I just won't be back till Sun eve, and he will not know this. My son is staying at his friends, so thats ok there.

Right food wise as I've not done diary for a few days:

EE today, 15 syns:
Brekkie - 2 slices nimble, 2 east smart sausages (1) and 1tbsp ketchup (0.5)
Lunch - HArvester, chicken, jacket and salad
Snack - Aplen Bar Light (1/2 b) and Fruit Cocktail
Dinner - Pasta, chorizo (3), sausages (1), mushrooms, tomatoes and peppers, passatta, and herbs.
Desert - fruit cocktail, curly wurly (6) and alpen light (1/2b)
Tea and coffee - milk allowance (a)

Thats 12.5 syns gone x

Ok, back to the plan, after the stressful weekend, not eating, then binging, I need to do this@

15 syns EE

Bfast - 2 eggs, 1 l/c/ex light (1/5 a), ham, necterine and satsuma
Lunch - Sushi (1) pasta n sauce (2/5 a) (1), fruit cocktail
Snack - Alpen light bar (1/2b) and quavers (4.5)
dinner - Turkey and veg curry with rice (carrots, onions,toms, green beans and babycorn)
Desert - WW yogurt and alpen light (1/2 b)
Cury Wurly (6)
(2/5a milk allowance)

Ok.. so thats that..

so thats 12.5 syns, and both hex's used

Hi Eternal, how are you doing?? xx

Aw well other things have got to take priority sometimes, were not perfect, well I know I'm not! Lol :)
Things are good with me thanks, lost another 2lb on Monday and that's after I'd been away all weekend with hotel room service, subway, cheese toasties, wine... Hoping it doesn't catch up this week!! Xx

Eternalflame said:
Wowww. Katie that is brilliant. The rest of the week, you must have done something right honey.. keep it up xxx

Thanks hun, how are you doing? It's weigh in tomorrow and I'm dreading it! Been naughty again all weekend!! Really need to stop it as I do so well during the week! Xx

Hi Katie

Im going for my WI Tues morning, due to work this week, the new group I've been going to on Thursday, I can't get to and being as last week,I didn't go an weigh, I need to go along. Think I've lost a couple of pounds, but thats not really through the plan, just lost appetite lately.. It's come back. You are dong really well with only 9.5lb to go to goal :). Keep it up, if you manage to loose in the week,the weekend shouldn't affect it too much as long as you stay 100% oon plan all week, you'll have a good loss today im sure. Good luck with your WI today xx

Eternalflame said:
Hi Katie

Im going for my WI Tues morning, due to work this week, the new group I've been going to on Thursday, I can't get to and being as last week,I didn't go an weigh, I need to go along. Think I've lost a couple of pounds, but thats not really through the plan, just lost appetite lately.. It's come back. You are dong really well with only 9.5lb to go to goal :). Keep it up, if you manage to loose in the week,the weekend shouldn't affect it too much as long as you stay 100% oon plan all week, you'll have a good loss today im sure. Good luck with your WI today xx

Aw well I'm glad to hear your appetite is coming back :) I think it's 9lb to goal think I worked it out wrong to start with! But then I'll prob set another depending on what I look like! I'll let you know how I get on tonight and good luck for yours if I don't speak to you again before xx

Argggghhhh Eternal... I lost 4.5lbs!! It means i've got my 1 and a half stone award, club 10 and slimmer of the week! I'm so pleased! :) xx

Eternalflame said:
Wowwww Katie, that is fantastic.. well done. Blimey, thats almost a bag of spuds done and dusted..4.5 bags of flour, 18 apples, 15 banana's.. we could go on.. but more then that, its inches off and great moral boost :).. Go Katie!!! xxx

Ooo never thought of putting it like that!! Lol :) thanks hun I'm really pleased, although still doubting whether the scales were wrong at weigh in!! Mine are normally quite accurate and this was 1 and a half pounds different! Everyone lost except one who put half a pound on!! I'm hoping they don't fix them for next week lol! Are you feeling better now? Xxx

Hey Katie.. im good thanks, feeling more positive, didn't make WI this morning so going on Thurs eve now, as changed work hours. Found a house to move out to, just waiting for all the checks to come back at the moment, takes a few days, before I commit to anything, need to talk to ex when he gets back on Fri to see if he's willing to pay off my credit cards, which will allow me to go quicker. If not, Im not able to move out for at least a year and half re money.. so I think he'll go for it, but who knows, nothing is certain with what he says and does. lol.. xxx

Aw well I hope things go as you want them to hun, and good luck for Thursday! Have u been good? I had a curry last night to celebrate my loss haha! Xx

Back