Getting back in zone, to loose for good!!

LOl.. Katie I used to do that, go for a chinese take away when I had a loss. I think its the only day when you can get away with it really, as long as you are 100% the rest of the week, it won't show.

Im being very good - not quite on plan as not eating enough and popped on scales this morn as couldn't get to WI last night, and looks like i've lost 7lb's since my last WI 2 weeks ago, so need to try and get to a group this afternoon or tomorrow for sure.

Not doing any food diary at the moment, as really don't have an appetite, so what ever I even take into work with me, fruit etc.. Im not eating, not even my aplen bar lights!! Nervous stess I expect from the last week!!

I do love a curry though Katie - cooking for a few friends tonight, and a few glasses of vino and it's curry themed :) xxx

Wow well done on the loss, although not good about the appetite! Hope you have a lovely night, I had boiled rice and only half a nann so must be only 25 syns lol xxx

Interview I think went well, then went to WI and lost 5lb's, not quite the 7lb that I saw on my scales this morning, but am happy with that ;) xx

Wow that's still great hun! Well done :D Has it spurred you on to be 100% this week?
And well done with the interview, when do you find out? xxx

Thanks Katie.. Im going to be as much on plan as I can. Its my daughters 21st birthday party Saturday, so will be a little off that eve, but 100% the rest of the week :). Not sure about the job, they said 5 days, but there were only 4 of us interviewed and it was all yesterday, so I hope its sooner rather then later. I can start looking to move then.. Hope everything now falls into place for me, fed up with all that bad luck, lol. xxx

Aw well I hope it does too. Sending you some good luck :) And hope you have a great time at your daughters 21st. I've planned nothing this weekend so i'm hoping for a big loss lol!! xx

Would do but no babysitter :( might have a wii night lol xx

Hi T

The party for my daughters 21st/Engagement was great. Didn't get the job I applied for last week, but I know I didn't want it.. I had to apply for it and it was an admin and resource post, that I had no passion for.. So onwards and upwards.. Got an interview for the Foster Care team on Thursday and got a message from a Manager of another team asking me to come in the week after half term, for an interview as well. So all is not lost. Move out on the 5th March and thats keeping me going now.. Hope all is well with you? BAd day today??

xxxx

Good luck with the other interviews eternal :) xx

Yeahhh I got the job :).. Start next Wednesday.. can't wait!!! Move out of here next Sat and new home to go to too..

As from next Monday, am back on plan, and will have a loss on Thurs at Wi.

My sons 18th tomorrow so off to get him his first contract phone, buying a tv for the home and also a washing machine, so will be happy spending day :).

Thanks for your support MF and Katie xx

Eternalflame said:
Yeahhh I got the job :).. Start next Wednesday.. can't wait!!! Move out of here next Sat and new home to go to too..

My sons 18th tomorrow so off to get him his first contract phone, buying a tv for the home and also a washing machine, so will be happy spending day :).

So pleased for you!! :) finally lots of good news! Xxxx

Eternalflame said:

Great news. Onwards and upwards!

Hello

Thanks Katie and Adsnan ;)

Not been online for a week or so.

Have now moved, finding it difficult to stick to plan at the moment, as no fridge, but thats coming tomorrow so hoping to be back to it at the weekend and also back to the gym again.

Still back and fourth to the other house, til Saturday so thats been awkward too. But onwards and upwards, as Adsnan said :). xx

Hello

Thanks Katie and Adsnan ;)

Not been online for a week or so.

Have now moved, finding it difficult to stick to plan at the moment, as no fridge, but thats coming tomorrow so hoping to be back to it at the weekend and also back to the gym again.

Still back and fourth to the other house, til Saturday so thats been awkward too. But onwards and upwards, as Adsnan said :). xx

Yeah that's the spirit you WILL achieve your aim, you know you can do this :)

Back