Getting skinnier and healthier with SW

So had another 4 hour journey in car today :-( but been ok with diet today.
Food diary
breakfast: eaten in car, alpen light bar (hex b) and an aapple

snack: 10 Special K salt and vinegar crisps (2.5 syns)

lunch: tin of ravioli (4 syns)

tea: mums made Shepards pie and veg, still to be eaten ( 2 syns).
So 8.5 syns so far, I can have a treat later.
We saw my nan and she knows I love Percy pigs! Yum yum! So she bought me a bag!!
1.5 syns each, that could be very dangerous, don't know how ill resist.

Tomorrow is going to be a bit ttricky.
Ive got to go into hospital, and I'm not allowed to eat or drink after 3.30am until afterwards! So this will put my whole system out! Plus I'm not really sure ill want to eat or cook when I get home.
oh well, thinking positive and hopefully ill still get a weightloss xxxx

all looks nice! X

Have you tried thinly cutting a potatoes and spraying with FRYLIGHT and adding flav like Cajun etc placing in oven 200c like crisps looovely
Some class as food abuse but if it's that or a pk of crisps I know which I prefer on the scales!!

Have you tried thinly cutting a potatoes and spraying with FRYLIGHT and adding flav like Cajun etc placing in oven 200c like crisps looovely
Some class as food abuse but if it's that or a pk of crisps I know which I prefer on the scales!!

Never thought of that - gonna try that tomorrow :D

Welcome to SW and this forum, congrats on your weight loss so far!
If you follow the link below you will find hundreds of recipes, the index is on page 60, all are SW friendly and I have made all of them! Favourite is the Peanut curry......
Have you tried Beans on Toast as a breakfast meal? keeps you full till dinnertime.
Pete

Yes it does and yes apart from thursday when I went over by 1 syn Ive been 100% all week :D Hubby just tried tempting me with some beer and so wanted to but thought no, must resist lol
Well done! That must have been hard saying no. Someone on her recommend me a beer for my other half. She said its a Czech beer from sainsburys, low alcohol in a 500ml bottle, and she said its only 1 syn per bottle. If you like beer, that might be worth looking for. Xx

Welcome to SW and this forum, congrats on your weight loss so far!
If you follow the link below you will find hundreds of recipes, the index is on page 60, all are SW friendly and I have made all of them! Favourite is the Peanut curry......
Have you tried Beans on Toast as a breakfast meal? keeps you full till dinnertime.
Pete
Thank you, I'll have a little browse when I get A minute. X

So had my endoscopy yesterday and sedation and test went alright.
Unfortunately they found nothing wrong with my stomach. So back to square one not knowing what's wrong with me again. I think it's my gallbladder, but need to wait til Friday to even get a referral back to hospital. So fed up if being at home and not working!!!

Had to eat a sandwich before I could leave yesterday so that made my syns higher. But here's my food diary.

Snack: half cheese and cucumber white bread sandwich (2/3 hex a, 4 syns for bread, 2 syns for spread on bread)
snack: ppineapple
lunch: low fat super noodles
dinner: chicken chow Mein, onion, pepper, broccoli, baby corn and mangetout. ( 2 syns for less than half packet of chow Mein sauce)
Grapes
hifi mint bar ( hex b)
mini twister icecream lolly (2.5 syns)

Total of 10.5 syns

plan for today

breakfast: pancakes with banana and yoghurt.

Lunch: undecided....

dinner: home made chicken kievs with SW chips and salad.

Wish me luck x

Well done! That must have been hard saying no. Someone on her recommend me a beer for my other half. She said its a Czech beer from sainsburys, low alcohol in a 500ml bottle, and she said its only 1 syn per bottle. If you like beer, that might be worth looking for. Xx

yea definately, we have a sainsbury local to us too so worth going and looking :D

Cheers

My sister in law uses her potato peelings sprayed with fry light, to make crisps, bit of flavour and they're fab apparently. Still to try them, but they could be worth a go? Less waste too xx

Gonna have to try as sounds g8 :D xx Cheers for info xx

Hi all,
hope everyone's had a good day. Mines been very good, if I'd eaten like this without my SW alternatives I'd be we'll on my way to putting on more weight but not any more.

Breakfast: 2 pancakes with banana and vanilla with choc sprinkles yoghurt ( yum yum)
snack: clementine
lunch: low fat super noodles, velvet crunch crisps (4 syns), pineapple
dinner: homemade chicken Kiev (hex a), SW chips, salad. Followed by mango and pineapple.

The chicken Kiev was lovely, got the recipe off here. Chicken breast stuffed with light garlic and herb phillidelphia. Dipped into egg and then bathed in smash. Went all nice and crispy like bread crumbs :)

think ill try and make chicken nuggets like this later in the week, grown up chicken nuggets.
Got pancake recipe off here too. Whisked 2 egg whites until stiff peaks, added tbsp of sweetener and then folded the egg whites in. Fried them in a pan, left them to brown, then they were ready to be flipped to do the other side.

I don't like egg so this is a great way for me to get them into my diet.

Xx

Had a good ish day today, feel like I've been cooking all day tho :-(

breakfast: pancakes, lemon juice, sweetener, kiwi, strawberries
lunch: cous cous, new potatoes, salad, ham, alpen light bar
dinner: spaghetti bolognese, made with quorn and low fat mince.
Snack: alpen light bar, 2 Percy pigs

not feeling overly positive about my weigh in tomorrow. In a perfect world, I'd like to lose 2lb so I get my half stone, but don't think that's very realistic after last weeks big loss.

Exhausted tonight so think il be off to bed soon
night all
xx

Hi Emma B, I am getting on well thank you. Really committed to starting fresh and sticking with it and FINALLY losing the weight.

I missed my WI class this week as I was stuck at work but hoping to see some results on Tuesday. :p

Hi Emma B, I am getting on well thank you. Really committed to starting fresh and sticking with it and FINALLY losing the weight.

I missed my WI class this week as I was stuck at work but hoping to see some results on Tuesday. :p
That's a shame you missed your weigh in but it will be great when you go on Tuesday! That will keep you going too, it's great being able to eat whenever I want, eat my fave foods and lose weight! Do you have scales at home? X

That Is such a great loss, congratulations!! Any tips on how you did it? Xx
Thanks. I had a lot of veg and fruit. Also seemed to eat alot of free yoghurts as desserts to full me up. I also tried varying my meals so I didnt get bored :D

Hi Emma, think I'm falling in love with it already. Feel like I can eat anything I want with a bit of effort!
Tonight for dinner we had fajitas with lettuce wraps instead of normal wraps, with a side of sweet corn and SW chips!
They are sooo easy to make. Really happy so far. Lets hope I am on Thursday when I find out what I've lost! :) x
These wraps sound so yummy!!! So it's lettuce instead of wraps? Xxx

So had my endoscopy yesterday and sedation and test went alright.
Unfortunately they found nothing wrong with my stomach. So back to square one not knowing what's wrong with me again. I think it's my gallbladder, but need to wait til Friday to even get a referral back to hospital. So fed up if being at home and not working!!!

Had to eat a sandwich before I could leave yesterday so that made my syns higher. But here's my food diary.

Snack: half cheese and cucumber white bread sandwich (2/3 hex a, 4 syns for bread, 2 syns for spread on bread)
snack: ppineapple
lunch: low fat super noodles
dinner: chicken chow Mein, onion, pepper, broccoli, baby corn and mangetout. ( 2 syns for less than half packet of chow Mein sauce)
Grapes
hifi mint bar ( hex b)
mini twister icecream lolly (2.5 syns)

Total of 10.5 syns

plan for today

breakfast: pancakes with banana and yoghurt.

Lunch: undecided....

dinner: home made chicken kievs with SW chips and salad.

Wish me luck x

Ive had my gallbladder removed when I was 16! It was the worst pain ever until I had it removed :( hope everything is okay xxx

Back