Getting skinnier and healthier with SW

I use to get the pain I between where my bra is. When I got it taken out I was adamant that it was having my gallbladder out that has made me a bigger person but with loosing weight in the past and again this time round. So to be honest it's only changed my life by stopping the pain! So if its gonna stop the pain then have it removed. My op was done key hole so I've hot a scar on my belly button and then two or three can't remember as they have faded on my stomach. I can hardly see mine so as along as your okay with having small scars on your body then it will be fine. Honestly I can't see mine, but I have got stretch marks which stand out more than them anyway xxx

I use to get the pain I between where my bra is. When I got it taken out I was adamant that it was having my gallbladder out that has made me a bigger person but with loosing weight in the past and again this time round. So to be honest it's only changed my life by stopping the pain! So if its gonna stop the pain then have it removed. My op was done key hole so I've hot a scar on my belly button and then two or three can't remember as they have faded on my stomach. I can hardly see mine so as along as your okay with having small scars on your body then it will be fine. Honestly I can't see mine, but I have got stretch marks which stand out more than them anyway xxx
That's exactly where my pain gets! They don't seem to be listening to me tho. I'm not bothered about any scars at all, if it can get ready if this agony, I'd def rather have it out. Super fed up if not working, and being at home all the time. Said to mum, my only outing that's not drs appts, is SW! How sad. Lol. Thanks very much for your advice, nice to know someone felt the same and had it solved.
Xx

That's exactly where my pain gets! They don't seem to be listening to me tho. I'm not bothered about any scars at all, if it can get ready if this agony, I'd def rather have it out. Super fed up if not working, and being at home all the time. Said to mum, my only outing that's not drs appts, is SW! How sad. Lol. Thanks very much for your advice, nice to know someone felt the same and had it solved.
Xx

you need to tell them then. you may have gall stones =[ it was horrible when i had it. anytime for advice im always around. =] well done for your weight loss as well xxx

So I had my wi last night and lost another 2.5lbs!! Woo hoo!!! So so pleased, got to my first half stone in just 2 weeks, that is just incredible! Especially considering I'm practically immobile at the minute. How's everyone else getting on? Anyone no how I can add the little stickers to this page?? Xxx
Well done you and I copied and pasted my sticker off website lol xx

That's a great loss - well done! I have my weigh-in this morning, hope I can lose just as much!

Not feeling great at the minute, really struggling with pain management and yesterday I struggled to get off the sofa to make meals so they consisted of leftovers and what my hubby could make me.

Snack mid morning: left over couscous.
Mid afternoon snack: pasta with bolognese sauce
late evening dinner: smash Coated chicken nuggets, sweet potato chips and mushy peas.
Snack: about 4-5 maltesers

hoping my food will be a bit more full of super free today, but well see what hubby makes when he gets up. Hope this doesn't affect the plan too much.
What is everyone else doing this weekend? Playing in the snow?

Xxx

I lost 4lbs and was slimmer of the week!! I'm so pleased - will definitely stay on track when I go out for dinner tonight!

Thank you! I'm off to Frankie and Benny's for a friend's birthday. I'm thinking of going for a steak, jacket potato and salad - no garlic dough balls for a change!

I'm sorry your not feeling 100% lovely :) I know exactly what your going through... I wouldn't wish it upon anyone. Just relax that's all I can suggest really. Try not to eat acid things xxx

I'm sorry your not feeling 100% lovely :) I know exactly what your going through... I wouldn't wish it upon anyone. Just relax that's all I can suggest really. Try not to eat acid things xxx
Thanks, back to bed today. I know I should really go to hospital with pain this bad but I really don't fancy sitting in A&E for so long. X

I don't blame you lovely... Endless times I was up there... Same old routine I was in agony while waiting to see he doctor and when after 5 hours of waiting the pain had gone! Put on a drip because I was being sick so they wanted to keep me hydrated and take blood tests and the after being there for about 12 hours decide to tell me I'm fine and there is nothing wrong!!! I did this god knows ow many times before I had a ultrasound and found I had gallstones :( half my life wasted in A&E and all it took was an ultrasound... Put your foot down Hunni and demand a ultrasound. I had to because it was getting beyond a joke xxx

I don't blame you lovely... Endless times I was up there... Same old routine I was in agony while waiting to see he doctor and when after 5 hours of waiting the pain had gone! Put on a drip because I was being sick so they wanted to keep me hydrated and take blood tests and the after being there for about 12 hours decide to tell me I'm fine and there is nothing wrong!!! I did this god knows ow many times before I had a ultrasound and found I had gallstones :( half my life wasted in A&E and all it took was an ultrasound... Put your foot down Hunni and demand a ultrasound. I had to because it was getting beyond a joke xxx
Had one already, and it showed a duct open but no stone, but think maybe its just not working somehow, rather than stones. My ultrasound was over a month ago tho, and now even strong painkillers arnt helping. Felt so bad, first time I went in hubby and my dad went and were up til 5 with me when they put me on a ward, then they went home. Hate putting everyone else through it too. Sorry, know I seem moany. Your the only person I've spoken to that seems to understand x

Something has to be up if your using strong painkillers. If your ultrasound was I EE a month ago ask for another one... Something might have come up... By the sounds of things you just need it taken out!!! I felt the same is was always my poor dad that would take me up the hospital and I was only 16/17 at the time so he would leave me... Gotta love my daddy!!!

Please don't apologise I completely understand what you are going through! It's the worst pain ever, I ain't gonna say worse than child birth because I haven't experienced that yet lol
just get back to your doctors and demand something is done about it... You can't be living the rest of your life in pain it's not fair on you, your hubby or your family... Sick to yours guns Hunni put your foot down and tell the, Don't ask... Xxx

Back