Getting skinnier and healthier with SW

Hi all. Just had a read through this thread and saw a lot of you mention pancakes. Can someone post the recipe please?
All you need is 2 eggs and some sweetener. Whisk 2 egg whites until you get stiff peaks. Then add sweetener. Fold in the egg yolks, spoon into a frying pan and fry each side until ready, once it's browned it turns really easily.
Top with yummy toppings :) good luck x

Something has to be up if your using strong painkillers. If your ultrasound was I EE a month ago ask for another one... Something might have come up... By the sounds of things you just need it taken out!!! I felt the same is was always my poor dad that would take me up the hospital and I was only 16/17 at the time so he would leave me... Gotta love my daddy!!!

Please don't apologise I completely understand what you are going through! It's the worst pain ever, I ain't gonna say worse than child birth because I haven't experienced that yet lol
just get back to your doctors and demand something is done about it... You can't be living the rest of your life in pain it's not fair on you, your hubby or your family... Sick to yours guns Hunni put your foot down and tell the, Don't ask... Xxx
dad had to come last time as hubby had had a few beers watching football. It's the worst pain I've had too. I'm apparently as strong as you can get before morphine. Morphine seems the only thing that helps unfortunately x

You need to get it removed if your painkillers are that high!!! Xxx

All you need is 2 eggs and some sweetener. Whisk 2 egg whites until you get stiff peaks. Then add sweetener. Fold in the egg yolks, spoon into a frying pan and fry each side until ready, once it's browned it turns really easily.
Top with yummy toppings :) good luck x

Thank you!

It's good to have someone to look after you :) hope you feel better soon Hunni xxx

Your more than welcome lovely. Hope you get everything sorted! You need to get to the bottom of it xxx

Good luck on your journey, we are all on the same one. I have just joined sw (again) my first weigh in on tues. I'm a little scared lol. I normally have a sneaky peak at scales. But the battery has gone lol. In have been 100% though.

Good luck on your journey, we are all on the same one. I have just joined sw (again) my first weigh in on tues. I'm a little scared lol. I normally have a sneaky peak at scales. But the battery has gone lol. In have been 100% though.
Good luck for Tuesday, I'm sure ull do great! How have you found it this week? Let us know how you get on xxxx

Soooo... Diet is officially on hold :-(

been admitted to hospital again, so didn't eat all day. They put me on free fluids in time for dinner which means I can have jelly and icecream as well as drinks. So that was my tea, a tiny pot of each. Really regretting eating them now too as they seem to have made my belly worse :-(
don't think ill be eating again!
i know it seems silly worrying bout food when I'm in so much pain but SW is the only thing I've had to focus on for the past 2 and half weeks, and helps to take my mind off being in pain.

Hope everyone else has had a lovely weekend?? Anyone get upto much? Xxxx

How you feeling lovely xxx

So sorry to hear you're still in pain, hope they get you sorted out pretty quickly.

My weekend has been pretty dull! The snow has meant that I've been glued to the sofa for much of the weekend! I'm dreading the commute into work tomorrow!

So sorry to hear you're still in pain, hope they get you sorted out pretty quickly.

My weekend has been pretty dull! The snow has meant that I've been glued to the sofa for much of the weekend! I'm dreading the commute into work tomorrow!
thanks sweetie that's appreciated! How far is your commute? We have snow here in Norfolk, all the rural roads means travelling can be very difficult. X

When they give me the iv morphine, I'm pain free, but they're reluctant to give it for obvious reasons. Trying to struggle on with oramorph and codeine/tramadol/paracetamol. How r u today? X

Aww bless ya! I was never given morphine when I had mine. I just had a shot of tramadol in my bum and I was fine! :) I'm back on form today!!! Just wish you was too. I know your pain and its horrible x

Aww bless ya! I was never given morphine when I had mine. I just had a shot of tramadol in my bum and I was fine! :) I'm back on form today!!! Just wish you was too. I know your pain and its horrible x
They don't seem to think its my gallbladder I don't think. They're now starting me on iv antacid. But I've taken this tablet for 3 weeks while I've been ill and it didn't do anything. Oh well, lets try again x

So sorry to hear you are feeling so bad. Try not to worry about food too much and focus on feeling better. Xx

i had them for my gallbadder lol do you find its with everything that you eat or just acid foods... xxx

Back