Getting skinnier and healthier with SW

Going home at last!!

:553::DSooooo.... I am finally going home!!! This is my 6th day in hospital and I am very ready to go home!! I miss my puppy sooo much!
Hubby is very kindly taking next week off work so I can take it easy at home, bless him he's been so good looking after me :) means I can slowly move about more as I feel better!!
Woo hoo!
I am so glad that somebody has figured out what's wrong, not going to laid up living in morphine forever. Lol.
Hope everyone else is having a Good Friday and has got a lovely fun weekend planned
xxx

That's brilliant! I always thought Morphine made you feel sick anyway so that probably wasn't helping. Have a good look through the patient information that comes with your new meds and make sure you let the Docs know if you have any side effects that you weren't expecting. Also make sure you hassle them if these don't work (4 years of working with Doctors makes you very bossy and a little bit untrusting!). Xx

Home at last! Yay!

I am home :) yay! Feels lovely to be home but still think it will be a few weeks before I'm not constantly in pain. Apparently I smelt like hospital, how disgusting! Lol

So glad to have my hubby and my puppy back around, it's lovely.
My sister picked me up from hospital as hubby was still at work, and her and my brother were going to Pizza Hut. I couldn't manage pizza so had some lasagna.

When I got home, hubby said there's no food in the house ( bless him it was empty of anything fresh). Glad I'd had family making him dinner during the week. So we ended up with a Chinese, was nice but my belly hurt a bit after, don't think I was used to the fat. Didn't even have anything too bad. Mushroom chow Mein, mixed veg in black bean sauce and about 5 chips. So think ill be laying off the fat.

Think ill have to write hubby a list, not up to food shopping. Bless him, he's good.
In other news, even more snow!! It's crazy how much we're getting, every few days a little more, so not really disappearing at all. Heard its really bad up north where family are.
Hope everyone is staying safe.

Xx

Glad to hear that things are looking up for you!

I lost 3lbs this week and am feeling on top of the world!

Thanks! Feeling super motivated, crazy week at work or not, I will lose 2lbs this week!

I'm a really fussy eater so my meals are very plain! I did make a nice carbonara however - just bacon, quark, eggs, Parmesan cheese and loads of black pepper!

That sounds lovely sweetie.
Eaten sooo much today compared to last few days. All on plan but my god think I've stretched my stomach back to size. Lol.
Think I might make me and hubby some pancakes in the morning. I'm not managing to sleep so think ill leave him in bed, make some pancakes, have some fruit and yoghurt ready.
If he stays in bed long enough, might even be able to take him breakfast in bed. I've had him looking after me for ages now, so think it will be nice to do a little treat.
Mum brought us round some potatoes shed got on reduced so might make us some stuffed potato skins and salad tomorrow for lunch.
Anybody got any tips for fillings?

Xx

Had such a lovely day spending it with my hubby.
When I got up it had rained all the snow away and Mylo my puppy looked so confused at me as he wandered into the garden. He stared back at me as if to say what have you done with my snow?
Bless him he's loved it.
How do I add pics to this? Can anybody help? I've struggled before and then just gave up

well food plan:
breakfast: SW pancakes, lemon juice, sweetener, strawberries, kiwi and blueberries
lunch: stuffed potato skins, some stuffed with corned beef and some with light philli garlic and herb.
Dinner: plan to eat left overs, we've got vegetable pasta, chowmein, might do it with some broccoli or salad or something.

Hubbys just gone to shop for washing up liquid, asked if I wanted anything, hinting at chocolate, so in hoping I can resist his indulgence. :-S I do quite fancy choc. Fingers crossed x

Just wondering do you think eating late affects weight loss?

Just wondering do you think eating late affects weight loss?
Not for me I don't think so far, I'd say we normally have dinner around 7, As we haven't got kids. Been loosing quite nicely so far. I find I don't tend to want to snack too much after dinner too. I think if I ate at 5, I might be thinking out food at bout 8-9. Lol. Are you worried about it? X

Not sure 11. I've also been losing fine. But due to the stupid hrs my husband works we sometimes don't eat till 8-9 ish then last nyt after swimming I had a muller light banana and mergiune nest. Then thought oh. Maybe it's to late. But I was starving lol

Nobody in SW has ever mentioned not eating after a certain time, we actually discussed what to snack on after a night out. Lol. I'm sure ull be fine, it seems to me as long as your eating the right types of things and in proportion I don't think it matters when. Sometimes if I'm at work I won't eat lunch until 2, so I'd hate to eat at 5-6, I wouldn't even want it.
Xx

Hello!
How are you feeling today lovely? Sorry to hear you havent been well.
Are you trying to add pics from the site or on your phone...if you're on the proper site then I think there's a little box 3 along from the smilies box which you can click to insert an image....and if you're on an iphone using the app, there's a little '+' sign on the top right when you're replying to a thread and there's an option in there to upload pics...hope that helps!
xxx

Hello!
How are you feeling today lovely? Sorry to hear you havent been well.
Are you trying to add pics from the site or on your phone...if you're on the proper site then I think there's a little box 3 along from the smilies box which you can click to insert an image....and if you're on an iphone using the app, there's a little '+' sign on the top right when you're replying to a thread and there's an option in there to upload pics...hope that helps!
xxx
Ahh fab thanks, mostly on my iPhone, so ill have a play. Then I can add pictures of nice meals x

Syn free pancakes- yum yum

image.jpg
Oh yay! I finalled managed to figure out how to upload photos!!
Here are some pancakes that I made the other week.

They were gorgeous, and felt like such a lovely treat x

Back