Getting skinnier and healthier with SW

OMG just had the biggest brunch!! I'm stuffed now.
2 Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary sausages, 3 rashers bacon, sautéed potatoes, mushrooms and spaghetti hoops.
Not a lot of super free so think il let it go down a bit then munch on some fruit. Xx

Yummm!!

I've got a packet of those sausages in the freezer but haven't had them yet...are they nice? I love saisages and normally go for the sainsbury be good to yourself ones for 0.5 syns each..but thought of give the LM ones a try! Not usually a big fan of quorny type stuff as I find it has a funny taste at the end...so would be interested to know what you think!! Xxx

Yummm!!

I've got a packet of those sausages in the freezer but haven't had them yet...are they nice? I love saisages and normally go for the sainsbury be good to yourself ones for 0.5 syns each..but thought of give the LM ones a try! Not usually a big fan of quorny type stuff as I find it has a funny taste at the end...so would be interested to know what you think!! Xxx
I thought they were quite nice, possibly because they're flavoured, I mean they don't have the same texture as normal sausages but flavour wise we liked them. We tried tesco light choices ones a few weeks and really didn't like them. I would buy these again. Got the original ones in the freezer to try too. X

OMG just had the biggest brunch!! I'm stuffed now.
2 Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary sausages, 3 rashers bacon, sautéed potatoes, mushrooms and spaghetti hoops.
Not a lot of super free so think il let it go down a bit then munch on some fruit. Xx

Diet what diet lol that's what I love about sw hope ur having a good day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Eaten tons today!
Had an alpen bar first thing to take my tablets, then my massive brunch already described. ( anybody notice they had wind after LM sausages btw).
had a tangerine and a few grapes mid afternoon.
Tonight we really couldn't be bothered to cook, hubby suggested a chicken kebab, I'd have loved it, but my dad has borrowed out car and they don't deliver, so we had to make dinner. :-(

was nice actually, pesto pasta. Used light pesto and very analy stood and levelled all my tbsp. ha ha. Then added mushroom, sweet corn and some cherry tomatoes. Sprinkle of cheese on top.

Left the house tonight which is a rarity ATM. Lol. My uncle is down to help my dad with DIY in mum and dads new house, so we went to the pub to meet them for a drink.

And crazily I'm going out tomorrow too! My friend is popping to sainsburys so I'm going along and ill push the pram with her gorgeous little boy while she gets her bits. Will be lovely to see them, haven't seen her since Xmas day!

Anyway all, I'm going to snuggle up on the sofa with a blanket :)
xx

SOTM! Such a shock!!

Just got back from wi and I'm super happy!!!!
3lbs off!! And I got SOTM!! Wasn't even thinking about that at all, was so chuffed, I love my little magnet on my fridge now too!!
todays food has been ok

breakfast: alpen light bar, kiwi, strawberries, pineapple, blueberries, muller light.
Lunch: small baked potato, left over bolognese, salad.
Dinner: small pizza (says less than 400 calories on the box but haven't worked out the syns yet, SW chips.

Feeling really good after my wi, so think ill have a sweet treat too :) hope it's not too many syns xx

Heeeeeey well done on SOTM!! You clever thing you!

You've been making some nice things - maybe just as well that place didn't deliver?! I'm with you on the syn things, sometimes I'd used to guess. But now I check and am amazed at how ridiculous some things are!

Just a wee something I noticed you posted a few days ago about mince to make either bologanise or chilli. I've discovered that mince goes REALLY well in stir frys. Saves the faff of chopping up any meat and you tend to get an even distribution amongst your veg. Merely a suggestion next time it's that old spag or chilli dilemma.

x

Heeeeeey well done on SOTM!! You clever thing you!

You've been making some nice things - maybe just as well that place didn't deliver?! I'm with you on the syn things, sometimes I'd used to guess. But now I check and am amazed at how ridiculous some things are!

Just a wee something I noticed you posted a few days ago about mince to make either bologanise or chilli. I've discovered that mince goes REALLY well in stir frys. Saves the faff of chopping up any meat and you tend to get an even distribution amongst your veg. Merely a suggestion next time it's that old spag or chilli dilemma.

x
Ahhh I love your idea of mince in a stirfry, definitely think well be trying that one, thank you :) xx

Hi all,
ive planned to go back to work next week, only part time and on light duties, I'm quite excited really, will be nice to see people again. This has meant for the first time I'm going to actually need to plan meals, so just done my next weeks plan.

Plan for today
breakfast: alpen light, fruit, yoghurt
lunch: supernoodles
dinner: roast lamb, mash potatoes and roast potatoes, vege's and maybe a little Yorkshire pud :) yum yum

think its going to be more of an effort this week to stick to plan but I'm very determined!
X

Thanks val, how u getting on this week? X

Hi Emma I am on my 4th day without a binge ;-) unheard of lol I'm only going to weigh once a month to take pressure off of weighing weekly :) hope u have a great weekend xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back