Getting skinnier and healthier with SW

Are you sleeping any better hun?

Sounds like you've had a stonking body magic session! :) good effort!

Hope you wake up feeling less heavy etc and good luck for weigh in!! :) xx
Been sleeping a bit better, taken a tablet called kalms, they try to keep my mind quiet. Last night wasn't great, think my bad week last week may have caught up with last week and I've not been 100% this week, oh well. Il be 100% next week x

Lettuce wraps- genius! I'm so trying that :D

Hi by the way :wavy: I'm new to SW this year too (well, started December) stopping by to subscribe :) x
Hi Hun, glad to have you here :), ill check your little diary out too. I love fajitas, so found its a great way to still have them, I use practically a whole lettuce between two of us, but I don't find I miss the tortillas. And we grate us our hex a into a little bowl each, so we get cheese on all our little wraps! :) hope you enjoy Hun. Xxx

Hi Emma, just popping by to subscribe to your diary x

I cant stop talking about syns and free and superfree. My husband is fed up. but sometimes looks at me and says 'how many syns in that'!!

I cant stop talking about syns and free and superfree. My husband is fed up. but sometimes looks at me and says 'how many syns in that'!!
Me neither Hun, ill talk to anybody that will listen! Lol. Might have a lady I work with wanting to join now too :) lol. My dad was sweet yesterday, kept offering me things to eat, croissants, cookies crisps, and my reply was always no thank you, too many syns. Lol. Did eventually give in to a choc. :) x

So got back from weigh in and think I've had a lucky escape this week....... 1.5 lb loss! Woohoo! My next little target I've set myself was to get to my 1.5 stones in 2 more weeks, so really going to be pushing it, need 4.5lb off. Might try to look at what I did my first week and copy it, see what sort of results I get second time around.

Food diary for the day:
B- mango, yoghurt, alpen light bar
L- left over fajita chicken stirred into pasta with chopped tomatoes and broccoli, with a cheese sprinkling
D- lamb steak cooked with mint sauce, SW chips and marrow fat peas

After wi snacks- babybel light, paprika popcorn (2.5 syns), marshmallow wafer (2.5 syns) and 2 dairy box chocs (2.5 syns each). Thought I'd have a little treat feast after wi. Somebody brought in lemon meringue pie, most people had a slice, but I literally had a tiny spoonful of pie, proud of myself.

Got a day off tomorrow, meeting my brother and sister for lunch, hopefully I can lean them towards something healthy, and ill take my big book of syns with me if I need to investigate while I'm out. Lol.

Any tips for a really good loss anybody? Think ill need all the help I can get this week. X

Aw no Emma - that's a real shame. Keep repeating that and I'm sure it will be fine tomorrow. You need to jump straight back on the wagon x

Friday night we had chippy, had frankie and bennys for lunch where I had some gammon steak thing with a jacket, not too bad, then I got persuaded into a naughty Chinese. Had chicken balls, chips some samosa type thing. Feeling so guilty!! But determined not to make this week any worse, if I rescue it now I might get a Sts, I'm I'm really lucky! Just getting up for work, hope everyone else gets a nice lie in :)
thanks girls, I know I can do so much better than this, I'm going to have words with my hubby! Need support not persuading to eat bad x

Re: New to SW.... trying to find a new healthier me

I'm sure it'll be ok, it doesnt sound like you stuffed yourself. Make a speed soup and have that with rivita or whatever for a couple of meals- I did this and lowered my syns for a couple of days after a naughty weekend (3 x synfull meals out in 3 days!) and actually managed to lose onen of my best losses that week!! Weird but I think we all need a treat sometime, dont go overboard making up for it! X

Thanks guys, been a lot better on plan today, feeling a lot more motivated. It was horrible how I felt after all the fat though, my belly was bloated and hurting, I actually looked pregnant, it was awful, think I've hopefully learnt my lesson and won't be doing that again for a while.

Food diary for today:
B- mango and pineapple, alpen light bar

L- half cheese and broccoli pasta n sauce, no milk but added a blob of low low soft cheese, added mushrooms and ham. Had it with a salad of lettuce, carrot, spring onion and pepper.

D- roast chicken, mash potato, carrot, broccoli, cauliflower, parsnip, maybe mange tout or something. I might use my hex a cheese to do cheesy mash instead of having gravy so less syns??

S- cheese and chive popcorn (2.5 syns)

we have just been to test drive a car for me. We will need another car when we move so we've been looking at a car for me. It's the aygo by Toyota but it would be the ice model so it's got Bluetooth and iPod connection and stuff already. Pretty impressed really, no deposit £171 per month, £30 insurance a month ( on our fiesta it's £67 a month), and no tax or congestion zone charge. 65 mpg, so I should get around 60, so very cheap to run, quite excited! Hope everybody has had a nice weekend? X

Back