Total Solution Getting started

LASHES30

Hi guys
Just wanted to ask you all when you first started total solution did u manage to stick to it 100%?, or did u find yourself stopping and starting b4 u got really into it, I slipped up a cpl of times over the weekend, had such bad headaches tht my cravings just took over. Feel so bad now and am kickin myself cos I should b in ketosis now.
Am I the only one that has no willpower :0(

Hi...I started last tues...but had a clan gathering on Sunday and we had an indoor barbi...so I had meat and salad...so it will be interesting to see what I weigh tomorrow...I went back on it strictly today :break_diet::devilangel:get back on the shake train girl ...best of luck fireflii x

I think if you can manage to do 100% for the first five or six days then it will be easier afterwards. I try to be 100% otherwise once I start I might not stop!

I think I was so psyched up by starting this and reading everyone's stories on here that I found it far easier than expected. Dieting is definitely mind over matter! I think you definitely have to be 'in the zone'. I'm on day 11 and have to have something to eat tomorrow evening but I'm not actually looking forward to it - I'd rather just have my soup and I never thought I'd ever say that! It's very sad really isn't it :)

Good luck and stay strong - the results will be worth it :)

Lesley x

I have no will power at all!
So far I have managed to do a few weeks at a time and then I fall off the wagon for months :(
One day I'll stick to it and lose the weight, hopefully this time :D

I think I was so psyched up by starting this and reading everyone's stories on here that I found it far easier than expected.

^^^ This.

Plus I cheated and started the diet on the last shift of a set of night shifts, and so it was hard to figure out which were diet-induced symptoms and which were me being tired and cranky and sleep deprived after a set of nights.

Just finished day 12 on 100%, and really haven't struggled... okay, again, I've been cheating by being distracted by revision for an exam that means the diet is the last thing on my mind; if anything, I've been grateful that I haven't had to decide what to feed myself everyday!

Seriously though, I've still got cupboards full of my favourite dark chocolate and other delights and I haven't thought about them once. They're normally revision-must haves, but I've been feeling so good on Exante that I haven't needed them.

I think up until recently I had been eating so much rubbish an snacking constantly and never even realised, and now because of TS I have all this free time that's not taken up with scoffing lol
I also must hav stretched my stomach so much an that's why I'm finding it difficult to get started an getting these hunger pangs
Ah well will soldier on x

:angeldevil: Girls I had my week 1 weigh in and I lost 11.5 lbs I am thrilled....and yes I am starving...I dont know if or how the ketosis affects hunger...I am always hungry...but....I have had massive energy lifts and tackled all the horrible jobs I put off when I am not at work....like...descaling the lime off the shower...and cleaning the oven...and worse...sorting out my wardrobe....still an ongoing issue...lol...but I try and distract myself from the hunger...and I do find drinking water or tea helps...black of course...but I have to say I have a spring in my step today that is making up for it....I am smiling at Paragees comment about all her favorite munchies still being around....I buy biscuits for my other half and he locks them in the drink cupboard so I have no access to them....so I cant break out...but I have to admit...the salad counter in my local shop breaks me out in a sweat...lol....funny that!!! Stay strong girls...it will be worth its weight in slinky dresses at Christmas if we keep it up...xx fireflii

Congrats firefliii that's fantastic, so inspiring to hear. I am so hoping for a substantial loss too but anythings a bonus. Well done x

Well done!!!!!!! brilliant loss xx

Thanks girls....I think Exante losses are way higher for some reason...I did both Lipotrim and LL other times and my first week was 7...which seemed to be average...but I was thrilled because it means I lost some of what I regained in the 5 months of vcld..originally I lost 85 and put back up 28...grrr...this time I want to loose 40...best of luck girls...xxx fireflii

As everyone says it's easier after the first 4-5 days as the headaches etc go so just try and get through that bit and it should get easier :)
Most of us struggle I've tried literally dozens of times to start this diet and at the moment it's going well, other times I only last 24 hours :S

Dust Queen ...you are a skinny mini at this stage...believe it or not you are at a weight I would be thrilled if it were me....which makes me wonder if any of us are ever happy with our bodies??? :confused: what do you think? what size would you be happy at?? with me 12 is a goal as I feel I might look miserable if I lose too much....x fireflii

fireflii2 said:
Dust Queen ...you are a skinny mini at this stage...believe it or not you are at a weight I would be thrilled if it were me....which makes me wonder if any of us are ever happy with our bodies??? :confused: what do you think? what size would you be happy at?? with me 12 is a goal as I feel I might look miserable if I lose too much....x fireflii

Well my BMI is still over 28 because I'm such a short arse :)

fireflii2 said:

I used to say "13 stone and I'd be happy, just to be a 16 not a 24" but now at a 12-14 and 11 stone I wish I was 2+ stone lighter still :( very strange feeling still seeing myself as huge. Xx

Back