getting there....12lbs to go to target roughly

Those are some fabulous pictures babe, you look absolutely amazing. I agree with Shazpaz, you don't look like you need to lose any more but of course only you know what you're happy with. Just thought I'd point out that you look amazing and I hope you're really bloody proud of yourself for such an achievement! Have you sent your pics for the inspiration slide show? If not you certainly should - you're a star!! x

:wow::wow::wow:Nicki i have to say you look absoultely stunning and like someone said, it sure is a motivation for us just starting!

Did you ever cheat or just stuck to it 100%?

wow u look berbogginilliant!!!! is so want a waist like yours :D

wow!! You look amazing hun. Well done

well done you look amazing.

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost
week13 3lb's lost
week14 5lb's lost

you look fantastic you would never know you where 17 stone i also have the same weight to loss as you have im at 15 stone at the moment and i was just wondering if you have had any trouble will saggy skin ............... im doing alot of exercise but im not sure it will help how long has it taken you to loss it all

i have lost just under 8 stone in 21 weeks,on my last week then refeeding, my skin isnt to bad at all, little saggy but not as bad as i thought it would be at all xxxxx keep the excercise up it will help. good luck hun xxxxx

hey nicki, what a fab loss! you must be well proud of yourself and so you should be!! i have been a bit worried about the skin issue - glad to hear that yours is OK after losing so much weight, well done hun xxxxx

skin...

you look fantastic you would never know you where 17 stone i also have the same weight to loss as you have im at 15 stone at the moment and i was just wondering if you have had any trouble will saggy skin ............... im doing alot of exercise but im not sure it will help how long has it taken you to loss it all

Hi,

I have lost about 3 stone and I have been doing lots of different things to keep my skin as firm as I can.

Drinking lots of water and exercise makes common sense. But also using baby oil a lot and various firming lotions and I found the universal body contour wrap really helped. Also slendertone works great...

The way I see it I just didn everything I could to get my body into shape, I dont know what works the best but I am sure everything little thing I do helps a little bit and they all work together to improve my results.

My skin on both my tummy and my thighs and bum has dramatically improved over the last 2 or 3 weeks.

Good luck with your weight loss and just keep doing all the little things u can to improve the firmness of your skin and keep toning your muscles... EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS. Nothing u do is too small to not make a difference, it is CONSISTENTLY DOING IT THAT MATTERS.

xxx

Back