Getting thinner yet gaining weight !

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
How bizarre !:confused:

My 36" waist suit trousers are starting to fall off me (waist, arse & legs are all looser)... my jaw line is firming up as is my chest, shoulders & arms...

However I stepped on the scales this morning for a sneaky one & I've GAINED a pound... :confused:

The only thing I can put it down to is my exercise regime is adding muscle as well as burning fat...

So long as my clothes are getting looser is good I suppose:cool:

Its how you feel that counts(or who you feel!!!), i had that last week, i felt as though id lost loads, yet it was only 1lb and i felt miles thinner!, but as the old saying goes STEP AWAY FROM THE SCALES!!!! youll find when you get weighed officially it will be a different story, anyway, who doesnt like a nice bit of muscle every so often!

Thank you Katy - yeah I've always been a birrova stocky bugger (arms, chests, shoulders) - here's my a pic of my arm recently lol

n1498536153_318147_4361451.jpg

Was at a club... despite being 38 years young I still live it like I'm 18 :eek:

I've been bang into dance music since 1990 & DJ'ing since 1991 :)

I think I was doing big box, little box there lol :eek:

I've been almost the same this week!! I feel brilliant, really energetic, I can see a little (very little but it's only the beginning eh?) change, clothes loosening etc -but the scales haven't shifted from that 7lbs I lost in the first 5 days -which is only water anyways!! This is day 11 -surely they should have moved a little? What's going on?

So in short man, I know how ya feel. LOL

What the **** is big box little box? im 36 but never heard of that one!, settled down for too long i suppose!

I've been almost the same this week!! I feel brilliant, really energetic, I can see a little (very little but it's only the beginning eh?) change, clothes loosening etc -but the scales haven't shifted from that 7lbs I lost in the first 5 days -which is only water anyways!! This is day 11 -surely they should have moved a little? What's going on?

So in short man, I know how ya feel. LOL

Aaaaah so long as I'm in good company :) x

I've had to use the last notch on my belt to hold me trousers up now :D

What the **** is big box little box? im 36 but never heard of that one!, settled down for too long i suppose!

Hahaha - big fish, little fish, cardboard box is what I should've posted.... it was a random stupid term given to the symetrical arm waving that us ravers did :eek:

I think I was probably punching the air & raising my arms in appreciation of a good tune being dropped there...

Check this vid out... Quadrant Park, Liverpool - 1990 for a flavour of what I mean :)

[youtube]Ui-TaOq2gEU[/youtube]

AWWW you hsve filled a void in my boring boring life, i bet all that air punching is good for the old weightloss!

LOL big fish little fish cardboard box. FUUNEEEEEE. :D

....nothing like the Twist, Mashed potato, Locamotion.....am I showin' me age?????????LOL!!!

Back