Getting to goal this time - my last ever food diary!

I couldn't believe I lost 6 1/2 either lol! I've done slimming world in the past and my first week losses were always a couple of pounds. I stuck to plan 100% that week though, so if I can just manage another week like that before holiday then I will be thrilled! Weighing in tonight I think instead of tomorrow so going to try and eat light all day lol x

I've woken up feeling a bit more motivated today which is good :) Looked in the fridge and there is loads of fresh fruit and veg to be eaten so that'll keep me going. Think I might make some spicy butternut squash soup tonight, as I'm planning a couple of red days this week and I like it for lunches. Have also started up a weight loss blog, another place I can write about how I'm feeling and getting on with the plan. So if anyone's interested in having a look then just ask :) Anyway, weighing in tonight so a day of eating light haha.

Wednesday 3rd October - Red

Breakfast

Banana

Lunch
Wholemeal roll (HeB)
Ham
Mustard
Apple

Dinner
Pork loin
230g baking potato made into chips (HeB)
30g red leicester (HeA)

Snacks
Shape yoghurt
Cadbury buttons (7 syns)

Alcohol - going out!
120ml Absolut Raspberry (14 syns)

Healthy Extras:
A = Milk in teas
A = 30g red leicester
B = Wholemeal roll
B = 230g baking potato

Syns:
21 - not too bad, I will just have 9 max tomorrow to make up for it! Determined to stick to it 100% this week! :D

Last edited:
Not actually been out yet so this is just a plan.. Hoping to stick to it though, will be hard trying to resist food on the way home though! :)

Well had my night out cut extremely short!! Boyfriend drank waaay too much before we left the house, so we ended up going out then coming straight back leaving all our friends which wasn't ideal! Then as he stumbled into the bathroom for a wee, he pulled the radiator off the wall leaving it pissing water out everywhere! Had to call flat maintenance whilst boyfriend was being sick in my bedroom, and now they've been and gone and he is fast on in the middle of the bed with a sick bowl! So looks like I'm on the sofa tonight. YAY.

Thursday 4th October - Red day

Breakfast

Bacon
WW sausages (1 syn)
Ketchup (1 syn)

Lunch
Mini salami (2½ syns)
Mini fridge raiders (1½ syns)
Grapes

Dinner
Homemade melt in the middle burgers (1/3 HeA)
40g Kerry Low Low cheese spread (2/3 HeA)
230g baking potato made into chips (HeB)
Bacon
Wholemeal roll (HeB)
Ketchup (1 syn)

Snacks
3 Mini whams (4½ syns)
4 Haribo sweets (4 syns)

Healthy Extras:
A = 1 Babybel light, 40g Kerry Low Low cheese spread
A = 200ml Oatly choc milks
B = 230g baking potato
B = wholemeal roll

Syns:15½

Last edited:
Sorry to hear your night turned into a bit of a disaster. Your boyfriend must have had some hangover waking up to that mess he'd created! Your food for today sounds fab. Do you do the cheese in the middle of the burger, or what makes it 'melt in the middle'? I'm definitely going to have a burger and SW chips some day next week as I have a serious longing for one all week (was too lazy to make it).

sparkles37 said:
Sorry to hear your night turned into a bit of a disaster. Your boyfriend must have had some hangover waking up to that mess he'd created! Your food for today sounds fab. Do you do the cheese in the middle of the burger, or what makes it 'melt in the middle'? I'm definitely going to have a burger and SW chips some day next week as I have a serious longing for one all week (was too lazy to make it).

Yeah he had the mother of all hangovers but he deserved it lol! The melt in the middle burgers were immense I've just finished them! I just make the burger mix (extra lean mince, garlic, shallots, seasoning) then peel a Babybel light and mould the mince around it. They were awesomeeeee! We had SW chips with them too which were great.

I've never tried babybel but I think I may have to get some-I definitely want to give that a try next week. Thanks for the tip! :)

It's okay :) You can have 3 Babybel lights as as HeA so you could have 1 in a burger then the other 2 as snacks during the day or something. x

Yep I'm in my 2nd year of uni studying for a Journalism degree :) my wedding is in March, whens yours?? (You know what I mean, not OUR weddings lol!) Wanna buddy up? :D x

My WI is Wednesday. How about you? Do you find it hard to stick to plan while in uni, or is work the most difficult bit for you? I have serious difficulty not comfort eating when I have deadlines or I'm under pressure! I'm sticking with SW well at the mo...but I'm not under any pressure at the mo, so will be interesting to see if I can keep that up when I get stressed!

Mine's Tuesday :) I've not had any deadlines so far, but my flatmate does Weight Watchers so we both sort of help to spur each other one when we feel like slipping if you know what I mean.. I'm off on holiday in less than 2 weeks so I'm hoping to have shifted 5 1/2 lbs to get into the 11's :D

Back