Getting to goal this time - my last ever food diary!

Friday 5th October - Extra Easy day

Breakfast
WW petit pain
Low sugar jam (1 syn)

Lunch
Butternut squash soup
Mini wholemeal roll (3 syns)
Wafer thin ham

Dinner
Cajun smash turkey goujons - omg these were sooo good!!
Mash
Carrots
Ketchup

Snacks
2 mini wham bars (3 syns)
Cookie (15 syns)
Couple of chips (3 syns)

Healthy Extras:
A = milk in teas & mash
B = WW petit pain

Syns: 26 - said I was cutting down lol! At least I'm being honest, I never used to be :)

Last edited:
Just bought the weekend dine in deal from M&S for tomorrow night.. Got the Chinese one with beef and black bean sauce, crispy chicken, duck spring rolls and chicken wings! Just looked the syns up online, 4 for 1/2 pack of the beef and 11 for 1/2 pack of the chicken! Couldn't find the side dishes but will work them out tomorrow probably :) Going to have it with boiled rice and plain noodles.. Will burn some serious calories at Body Attack in the morning too so will deffo have earned it :D

I LOVE wham bars! Haven't seen the mini ones around anywhere since last Christmas. I must stock up this Christmas! I'm probably not going to be on this much over the next few days so good luck over the weekend! :)

I LOVE wham bars! Haven't seen the mini ones around anywhere since last Christmas. I must stock up this Christmas! I'm probably not going to be on this much over the next few days so good luck over the weekend! :)

I didn't actually buy them I won them in a quiz at uni lol :D so yummy though! Been a bit naughty tonight at work, I had a chocolate cookie and a couple of chips, but was busy so did lots of running about! Speak to you Monday or something probably, have a good weekend :)

Saturday 6th October - Extra Easy day

Breakfast

Banana

Lunch
Butternut squash soup
2 M&S mini wholemeal submarine rolls (HeB)

Dinner
M&S beef in black bean (4 syns)
M&S crispy chicken (11 syns)
Duck spring rolls (6 syns)
Boiled noodles
Choc mousse (4.5 syns)

Healthy Extras:
A = 200ml Oatly choc milk
B = WW petit pain

Syns: 25.5

Body Attack class.. 587 calories woohoo!! Gym induction tomorrow at 8am, so will be hitting the gym this week too! :D

Last edited:
Sunday 7th October - Extra Easy day

Breakfast

Missed it, oops!

Lunch
Out for a lush Sunday dinner where I work.. I had...
1 tiny bread roll & butter
Chicken & ham terrine with tomato chutney and salad
Roast beef with Yorkie pud, 2 roast potatoes and veg
Pre dessert of mini eton mess
And finally..
Bailey creme brulee with vanilla shortbread, honeycomb ice cream and homemade honeycomb

Absolutely delish but bloody stuffed now! Don't think I'll be needing any dinner, maybe just a little snack later.
Healthy Extras:
A =
B =

Syns: God knows, but it was my day off :)

Exercise: 360 calories burnt in the gym this morning, so hopefully that will act as a bit of damage limitation :)

Tuesday 8th October - Green Day

Breakfast

Missed it again, oops!

Lunch
Jacket potato
Beans
30g Red Leicester (HeA)
Shape yoghurt

Dinner
Parpadelle
Bolognese sauce (95g mince HeB + 2 syns)
M&S choc mousse (4.5 syns)

Total syns: 6.5

Healthy Extras:
A = 30g Red Leicester
A = 200ml Oatly choc milk
B = 95g extra lean mince steak
B = Hifi bar

Exercise:
Walk to and from University
Walk to and from work
Shift at work

Last edited:
Had a bit of a blowout last night at my boyfriends, so trying to have as few syns today and tomorrow as possible ready for weigh in! Hope I haven't blown the whole week as I feel as though I've been pretty good..

Hope you had a good weekend. Looks like you're getting plenty exercise and so fingers crossed your blowout won't affect your WI! :)

Yeah I was good Friday and Saturday, but Sunday just was a total day off! A yummy day off though lol :D Yeah done quite a bit of exercise, and hoping to get even more in this week before I jet off to Portugal :cool: How's your weekend been hun? X

I'm sure exercise will make a big difference, I really need to get off my lazy ass and start exercising again. I joined the gym for 3 months and got a letter the other day that my membership is up...I had only used it twice the first week I joined!! Oops. My weekend was boring...the highlight was watching xfactor (how tragic is that?)! I did manage to stick to plan though, despite an addiction to mini meringues. Soooooo jealous of your holiday. Is it a week you're going for?

I'm sure exercise will make a big difference, I really need to get off my lazy ass and start exercising again. I joined the gym for 3 months and got a letter the other day that my membership is up...I had only used it twice the first week I joined!! Oops. My weekend was boring...the highlight was watching xfactor (how tragic is that?)! I did manage to stick to plan though, despite an addiction to mini meringues. Soooooo jealous of your holiday. Is it a week you're going for?

Yeah just a week.. Going to a golf and spa resort eeek so excited! Bought a tight bodycon dress from River Island last week in a size 12, it fits but I look slightly bumpy in it haha so that's my motivation to stay on track :) Hoping to get to the gym every day if I can up until then.

graciebabes said:
Yeah just a week.. Going to a golf and spa resort eeek so excited! Bought a tight bodycon dress from River Island last week in a size 12, it fits but I look slightly bumpy in it haha so that's my motivation to stay on track :) Hoping to get to the gym every day if I can up until then.

Will be lovely to get away for the week. That's great that you got it in size 12, I can't wait to fit into size 12 dresses again! I can't afford to buy new clothes at the moment (and also don't want to buy bigger clothes when I'm hoping to lose weight) and the ones I have are getting a bit threadbare, so can't wait to fit into all my old clothes!! :)

sparkles37 said:
Will be lovely to get away for the week. That's great that you got it in size 12, I can't wait to fit into size 12 dresses again! I can't afford to buy new clothes at the moment (and also don't want to buy bigger clothes when I'm hoping to lose weight) and the ones I have are getting a bit threadbare, so can't wait to fit into all my old clothes!! :)

I was the same didn't want to buy bigger clothes so just squeezed into everything lol.. Been a bit naughty at work tonight - I seem to forget I'm trying to diet when I go to work - and I had some chips and a couple of sweets. Walked there and back though and clocked up 16,000 steps on my pedometer today so hopefully shouldn't make too much difference. Weigh in tomorrow, hoping for a good un!

Tuesday 9th October - Extra Easy day

Breakfast

Shape apple crumble yoghurt (0.5 syns)

Lunch
Jacket potato
30g red leicester (HeA)
2 WW sausages (1 syn)
Beans

Dinner
Keema curry (with added veg for 1/3 superfree!)
Boiled rice
M&S mini naan bread (6 syns)

Snacks
Mini fridge raiders (1 syn)
Mini pepperami (2.5 syns)
M&S choccy mousse (4.5 syns)
Skips (4 syns)

Total syns: 19.5 - it's weigh in day, aka night off!!

Healthy Extras:
A = 30g red leicester
B = Hifi bar

Exercise:
Gym - 345 calories burnt!!
Walk to & from University

Last edited:
Weigh in tonight, and I'm actually really looking forward to it! Feel like I've had a better week than usual (haven't stuck to my syns but not half as bad as the past few weeks!) so hoping for a decent loss :D

Weigh in tonight, and I'm actually really looking forward to it! Feel like I've had a better week than usual (haven't stuck to my syns but not half as bad as the past few weeks!) so hoping for a decent loss :D

Looking forward to hearing how you get on after all that exercise this week! :)

Back