Getting to goal this time - my last ever food diary!

I literally can't wait to find out either!! I weigh in at 7pm so will be letting you know shortly :D How you feeling about weigh in this week hun? x

I'm always like that on weigh in day. I weigh in first thing in the morning in my pjs, so I literally hop out of bed on weigh in day so I can see if I've lost! :) I have a little print out on my fridge in the kitchen with a little rectangle for each lb I have to lose & I'm colouring it in as I lose, so I frantically get out some colouring pencils & start colouring in the little box if I've lost! Loser, I know... :D

I'm a bit nervous about it this week. I feel like I should have lost as I've really stuck to plan, but I've had some small losses before when I've been good so I'm afraid to get my hopes up too much!

I'm always like that on weigh in day. I weigh in first thing in the morning in my pjs, so I literally hop out of bed on weigh in day so I can see if I've lost! :) I have a little print out on my fridge in the kitchen with a little rectangle for each lb I have to lose & I'm colouring it in as I lose, so I frantically get out some colouring pencils & start colouring in the little box if I've lost! Loser, I know... :D

I'm a bit nervous about it this week. I feel like I should have lost as I've really stuck to plan, but I've had some small losses before when I've been good so I'm afraid to get my hopes up too much!

That's a fab idea! I used to weigh in at home before I rejoined slimming world and I was exactly the same, would jump out of bed and weigh myself first thing, so having to wait all day to get weighed sometimes is a little frustrating! Decided I need the added pressure of going and getting weighed at group though as that seems to spur me on..

Know what you mean about feeling nervous, sometimes you have a total 100% week and get a measly pound or even half a pound, and you think what was the point in putting all that effort in?! Fingers crossed for you, I'm sure you'll have done well :) Even if it's not a massive number if you have another good week then next week you should get a good loss!

Only 8 days till my holiday now!! Am I driving you crazy going on about it lol?!? Hitting the gym hard this week, got up at 7:00am - apparently there is more than 1 7 o clock in a day lol - and did an hour before starting my day, felt guuurd :D

Just realised I think this is the longest food diary I've ever kept up :) Only 4 weeks I know, but hey, an achievement for me :D

Woohoo 2.5lbs off this week which takes me to 12 stone 2 and 10lbs lost altogether :) soo happy, hoping to get into the 11s next week!! Xxx

:party0019: (I'm going to drive you nuts with smileys now that I've discovered lots of new ones) Yey, well done!! I'm sure you'll get into the 11s next week with all your exercise. I'd loooove to have the motivation to get up in the mornings to exercise, but I'm just so lazy at the moment. I'm feeling inspired to start exercising again though, as the hard work you're putting in is obviously paying off. You'll be looking fab in your new dress on your holiday!

I'm the same with the food diary. I've never even tried before & was sure I'd get bored of it after a few days. Definitely helps I think! And don't worry, I'd be harping on about hols a lot more if I were you!! :) 8 days will fly around!

sparkles37 said:
:party0019: (I'm going to drive you nuts with smileys now that I've discovered lots of new ones) Yey, well done!! I'm sure you'll get into the 11s next week with all your exercise. I'd loooove to have the motivation to get up in the mornings to exercise, but I'm just so lazy at the moment. I'm feeling inspired to start exercising again though, as the hard work you're putting in is obviously paying off. You'll be looking fab in your new dress on your holiday!

I'm the same with the food diary. I've never even tried before & was sure I'd get bored of it after a few days. Definitely helps I think! And don't worry, I'd be harping on about hols a lot more if I were you!! :) 8 days will fly around!

Eeeeks so excited!!

Got 6 gym sessions planned between now and next weigh in, so 3lbs should be achievable :D

Eeeeks so excited!!

Got 6 gym sessions planned between now and next weigh in, so 3lbs should be achievable :D

You sound so focused. I'm sure that is achievable - and even if it doesn't end up being reflected on the scales, I'm sure you'll be getting really toned with all the exercise! :) (Note to self, get up off your lazy ass & try to do *some* exercise tomorrow!)

You sound so focused. I'm sure that is achievable - and even if it doesn't end up being reflected on the scales, I'm sure you'll be getting really toned with all the exercise! :) (Note to self, get up off your lazy ass & try to do *some* exercise tomorrow!)

I'm really lucky cuz my gym is literally 100 yards away from my flat, so even when I drag myself out of bed at silly o clock in the morning to go, it's only like a 30 second walk lol. Eaten some dairy milk after weigh in tonight, felt I'd earned some lol!!

Going to see Michael McIntyre tomorrow night with my boyfriend which I'm soo excited about, but will mean a meal out tomorrow night, so I might count calories tomorrow to try and stay within. Depends where we end up going but should be able to make an OK choice, not having any syns during the day to make up for it! x

Ooohh, I love, love, love Michael McIntyre. He's hilarious! I'm sure there will be some good choices on the menu. I've had to eat out a few times since starting and I have to say, I think eating out is so much easier on SW than I found on any other diets like WW. Plus, you'll probably work off the calories with all the laughing! :) Have a brill night!

sparkles37 said:
Ooohh, I love, love, love Michael McIntyre. He's hilarious! I'm sure there will be some good choices on the menu. I've had to eat out a few times since starting and I have to say, I think eating out is so much easier on SW than I found on any other diets like WW. Plus, you'll probably work off the calories with all the laughing! :) Have a brill night!

Thanks hun I shall report back tomorrow :) let me know how you do at weigh in in the morning! X

Wednesday 10th October - Extra Easy day

Breakfast

Shape yoghurt

Lunch
Wholemeal roll (HeB + 3.5 syns)
Ham
Mugshot

Dinner
Pizza Hut pizzetta (17 syns + HeA)
5 mini wham bars (6.5 syns)

Syns: 27 - higher than I would've like but pleased I managed to resist the really naughty pizzas at Pizza Hut! Also calorie counted today on MyFitnessPal so I know I didn't go above 1200 calories

Healthy Extras:
A = Mozzarella on pizza
B = Wholemeal roll

Exercise:
Walk to and from university
Does laughing count?!

Interview went well and Michael McIntyre was hilarious!! Had a fab day X

Last edited:
graciebabes said:
Wednesday 10th October - Extra Easy day

Breakfast
Shape yoghurt
Banana

Lunch
Wholemeal roll (HeB + 3.5 syns)
Ham
Apple

Dinner
Not sure yet as am out for dinner before Michael McIntyre :D

Syns: 3.5

Healthy Extras:
A =
B = Wholemeal roll

Exercise:

Interview for a placement at the BBC today so I'm feeling a bit nervous.. Fingers crossed for me :)

Wow, that sounds like an amazing opportunity. Good luck!!!! :fingerscrossed:

Last edited:
Interview went amazingly and had a fab day being news editor!! Bulletins sounded fab and generally had a brill day! Super excited for tonight now :D

graciebabes said:
Interview went amazingly and had a fab day being news editor!! Bulletins sounded fab and generally had a brill day! Super excited for tonight now :D

Well done!! :) You can really enjoy your night out now!

Thursday 11th October - Red day

Breakfast

Shape yoghurt

Lunch
Fridge raiders (1 syn)
Shape rhubarb crumble yoghurt (0.5 syns)
Apple

Dinner
BBQ chicken breast (3 syns)
Leeks
Carrots
Green beans
Jelly

Snacks
M&S mini wholemeal submarine roll (1/2 HeB)
Hifi light bar (1/2 HeB)

Syns: 4.5

Healthy Extras:
A = 30g red leicester
B = M&S mini wholemeal roll, hifi light bar
B = 230g baking potato

Exercise:
Gym sesh - 353 calories burnt woo!

Last edited:
graciebabes said:
Found out today that I got the BBC placement the interview was for yesterday.. SOO happy! :D :D :D

Yippee, congrats! That's brill news and definitely worthy of a banana dance! :D :banana dancer:

Back