Getting to goal this time - my last ever food diary!

Saturday 27th October - Red day

Breakfast

Activia banoffee snackpot (1 syn)
Cooked chicken - weird breakfast I know?!

Lunch
Cooked ham - wanted on omelette but got no eggs in so it's an eggless omelette lol!
Apple

Dinner
Mini mixed grill: rump steak, pork chop, lamb chop, chicken breast and sausage (will call it 5 syns as it's a full fat one!)
Green beans
Carrot & swede mash
Creamy baked leeks (HeA)

Snacks
2 Hifi lights (HeB)
Shot glass of smarties at the pub (4 syns)
WW mini roll (4.5 syns)

Syns: 14.5

Healthy Extras:
A = Milk in teas
A = 30g cheddar
B = 2 Hifi lights
B =

Exercise:
Bike ride to the butchers and back

Last edited:
Hmmm today may end up being a red day if we are indeed having steak for tea. Will update later when we've been to the butchers :)

Ooops just had a cheeky at home weigh in, and the scales are showing me 3.5lbs up on my pre holiday weight! But I'm pretty confident I can get that off in time for Wednesday :) Xxx

Baby-belle said:
Welcome back

So positives today are: I passed on the snacks and wine at the pub and got some exercise in too. Not so positives: bit of a binge on cookies after my tea tonight. Hey at least I'm owning up to it though :) birthday tomorrow so having a day off plan! Xxx

So positives today are: I passed on the snacks and wine at the pub and got some exercise in too. Not so positives: bit of a binge on cookies after my tea tonight. Hey at least I'm owning up to it though :) birthday tomorrow so having a day off plan! Xxx

Well done! Happy birthday & enjoy your day off plan! :)

Plan for tomorrow..

Monday 29th October - not sure what day it will be yet...

Breakfast
Pineapple and melon chunks
Activia snack pot
Baked beans
Scrambled egg (some of HeA)
Cuppa tea (rest of HeA)

Lunch
Apple
Hifi light bar (1/2 HeB)

Dinner
Boyfriend is taking me out for a romantic birthday meal, will try to make good choices :)

Syns:

Healthy Extras:
A = Milk
B = 2 Hifi light bars

Exercise:
Walk to placement and back

Thought it could be a 100% day then had a big slice of birthday cake, bag of hula hoops and some haribo! Ooops, need to get back on it..

Last edited:
Ahhh really need to get my act together if I'm going to avoid a gain on Wednesday.. just can't seem to get my head back into it, damn birthday!!

graciebabes said:
Ahhh really need to get my act together if I'm going to avoid a gain on Wednesday.. just can't seem to get my head back into it, damn birthday!!

I've been like that since Friday!!! These night shifts confuse my body

That's totally understandable given that you're just back from hols & it was your birthday! You were right to enjoy your birthday weekend & you can get back on track this week x

Tuesday 30th October - Red Day

Breakfast
Was a complete write off.. But I shall work that cake off at the gym tonight!

Lunch
Chicken breast
35g wholemeal pasta (HeB)
Tomato sauce made from tomato puree, onions, garlic & mixed herbs
Spring greens

Dinner
Slow cooked ham
Spring greens
Green beans

Syns:

Healthy Extras:
A =
A =
B = 35g wholemeal pasta
B =

Exercise:
Walk to uni and back
Gym sesh?

Last edited:
graciebabes said:
Tuesday 30th October - Red Day

Breakfast
Was a complete write off.. But I shall work that cake off at the gym tonight!

Lunch
Chicken breast
35g wholemeal pasta (HeB)
Tomato sauce made from tomato puree, onions, garlic & mixed herbs
Spring greens

Dinner
Slow cooked ham
Spring greens
Green beans

Syns:

Healthy Extras:
A =
A =
B = 35g wholemeal pasta
B =

Exercise:
Walk to uni and back
Gym sesh?

The important thing is not letting that derail your whole day...I always find that so hard, but you seem to have a good plan for the rest of the day:)

3lbs on at WI tonight.. Not bad for 2 weeks off plan! Determined to get back on it tomorrow!!

That's definitely not too bad, I'm sure the 2 weeks were well worth it & you'll have it off again in no time! :)

Back